• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm falling behind too much with the tournament scene now. Rusty as hell lol.

Did anyone try out the Ninja Turtles Smash Up game yet? It feels very laggy lol but its fun because of the rabbids.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So like, JG definitely got 1023982384023 times better. I was just training with him, his MK is ****ing amazing now. I couldn't take a single match off of it. His Kirby is also getting pretty legit.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Maybe because he's nowhere near as cool as other top tiers like Snake and Wario.

Kai, I'm going to blacka's this saturday, and drexel Sunday the 18th. If you're not gonna be at those then it can wait. Just remember, my falcon is very disrespectful, but I can't be blamed for such bad sportsmanship :laugh:.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Maybe because he's nowhere near as cool as other top tiers like Snake and Wario.

Kai, I'm going to blacka's this saturday, and drexel Sunday the 18th. If you're not gonna be at those then it can wait. Just remember, my falcon is very disrespectful, but I can't be blamed for such bad sportsmanship :laugh:.
I wont be going to blacka's, wth is drexel?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I wont be going to blacka's, wth is drexel?
Drexel university. Biweeklies in philly.

no lol not cuz of that, people complain how nj is da mk state, so dats the johns i hear everytime i win or get close to getting credit for anything
Any NJ player that complains about losing to MK is a scrub. They should know the matchup by heart if everyone mains mk in NJ. I know I'd love to have a bracket of just MK...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I highly doubt it :-/ I just want to save up some money since I've spent way more than I'm happy to talk about. I was planning on winning money at the Brawl+ tourney in CT this sunday but that tourney died pretty much so...I'm poor for awhile.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Kai, I'm going to blacka's this saturday
WHAT THE ****!! IMMA KILL YOU!!

We in the same crew, live in the same town, eat the same chicken, and you ain't tell me you going to Blacka's?????? How you getting there?? Nvm ill call soon.

Edit: I said I'll call Yes soon not you call me, lol, ill call you back in 5 mins.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Doom idk how long you've been playing Falco but right now you definitely have the 2nd best Falco in NJ(KiDs first) Why don't you use more falco in tourny? You would def be placing top 10 all the time easily.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro is the best Falco in the state. I really mean that. You guys are on crack if you think it's someone else. He'll be ranked above the rest this season if he's active. >_>;

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Everyone is using Falco now it seems lol.
If everybody in NJ used Falco it would make me very very happy, lol. Ask Inui what I do to Falco's ^_^

And please everybody that keeps saying they use Falco now in this State MM my Bowser with him ^_^

Bowser finds Falco to be very tasty.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
lol I cant imagine wyatt getting wrecked by anyone. Both matches would be amazing regardless. lol I just want Spam to come back, He would be #1 on the east coast and plus Spams matches are so much fun to watch lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif said he wouldn't let Wyatt play. He said there would be no interaction whatsoever.

That is terrifying coming from someone you know can make such a nightmare happen.

Top Bottom