• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Am I ever gonna get sonic off my name? I haven't used him against anyone in tourney...in ages.

What more must I do? I use Ike/Jigglypuff in low tiers. I use Wario in singles and Doubles. I use Snake in Duelist. I use Knuckles in Sonic & Knuckles. I use Carl in Blazblue. I don't use sonic, unless he is the only character I can choose (Sega Genesis.. Sonic 1-2)

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, JG mains both MK and ROB. I'd be terrified to have him in my bracket right now.
his rob is beatable but his MK is good. and doom since last time we played i've gotten so much better. or so i say so.

Esca

Smash Champion
Am I ever gonna get sonic off my name? I haven't used him against anyone in tourney...in ages.

What more must I do? I use Ike/Jigglypuff in low tiers. I use Wario in singles and Doubles. I use Snake in Duelist. I use Knuckles in Sonic & Knuckles. I use Carl in Blazblue. I don't use sonic, unless he is the only character I can choose (Sega Genesis.. Sonic 1-2)
So what your saying here, is that you main Sonic, right?

/troll

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Yes, please add Knuckles and Snake next to Malcolm's name on the rankings please.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmfao ya'll *****rz are greasin the fryin pan right now. No wonder its gettin hot in hurrrrr!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Oh, sorry. Then we need a player finder admin to remove Sonic from your name.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

You may not play him but you're still the best with him. He stays with your name for me lol
Yea just a little.

LMAO!

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
“Just relax,” Dojo said as he kissed him between the shoulder blades, and removed his finger. He felt Razer sigh panting in his grasp, as he licked several fingers again. This time, he inserting two slowly as his free hand caressed Razer’s abdomen feeling him tense up again. He trailed his hand up to the kid’s chest. This time Razer moaned out long wails as he withered in Dojo’s arms, utterly entranced with the glorious motions fluttering inside him. He didn’t know how to react as Dojo scissored his pointer and middle fingers in and out of him and he started panting and groaning furiously. Without meaning to, his thrusting into Santi’s wet mouth increased in speed. .

Zucco

Smash Master
irl its fine to call someone their real name, but online it just makes things confusing unless EVERYONE knows who you are talking about.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
True at both of you two.

There's only a couple of name's that most people know (Jason, Wyatt, Larry) but omg was I ****ing pissed when I couldn't find DEHF vs Ally online for an entire week to find out that some idiot named him Larry in the title and tags....wtf??

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Teh Spamerer.

People in NJ suck and like to call people by their real names for some odd reason.
lol..

True at both of you two.

There's only a couple of name's that most people know (Jason, Wyatt, Larry) but omg was I ****ing pissed when I couldn't find DEHF vs Ally online for an entire week to find out that some idiot named him Larry in the title and tags....wtf??
LOLOL

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you have an incredibly gay tag like, Bleachigo, Atomsk, Mew2King, Zucco, Snakeee, JG wentworth(just JG without wentworth is fine), ADHD, Pride, Izumi, Small baby, and BigM to name a few, your tag doesnt exist to me in person. I'm not gonna sound like a fool bc of your name choices. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
If you have an incredibly gay tag like, Bleachigo, Atomsk, Mew2King, Zucco, Snakeee, JG wentworth(just JG without wentworth is fine), ADHD, Pride, Izumi, Small baby, and BigM to name a few, your tag doesnt exist to me in person. I'm not gonna sound like a fool bc of your name choices. :)
You have never called me by my real name though....

Zucco

Smash Master
No yours is actually one of the worst imo.

The zucs aka zucs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zucco.

I dont know your name
I don't agree but I guess its up to you when it comes to what you call me.

Nobody calls me Anthony........... and I like it that way.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

How dare you insult my wonderful gamertag you fool.:mad:

Top Bottom