• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Oh right I forgot being nice = meatriding/a$$kissing my bad :laugh:
kind of, but you were also completely wrong. People dont fight with Inui over the disagreement factor. It's usually the immense disrespect that comes along with it.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Dude I am a complete dork. I actually went to a MTG prerelease this weekend. I did pretty well too after not having played in several years. I also just beat a star wars video game. Thats like two nerdisms in one video games and star wars.

But i know the type of nerdness your are talking about. I hate know-it-all nerds. We had this guy at drexel saying his friend could beat us in smash with yoshi (he wasn't eggm either) and that DOA 4 is the best fighting game ever and the wii will never do well cause the other systems have better graphics, and that hand held gaming is useless if you have a laptop and that in his prime he could beat anyone in MTG.

The guy smelled bad too.

</rant>
I see that kid like what you're talking about. Just putting his two cents in to hear himself talk. I love when no name idiots say they're gonna beat me in smash. It's one thing to say they would like to play, but some jerks are just plain rude about it. "You don't know my friend, he'd wipe the floor with you with any character."

To which I usually respond with: Stop talk, just get out your wallet.

heh.

And No, DoA4 isn't the best fighting game ever. In fact, it's absolute garbage.

And how was the new block in Magic? I wanted to go. I was at the Darkmoon Faire for WoW.

Oh right I forgot being nice = meatriding/a$$kissing my bad :laugh:
This.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I see that kid like what you're talking about. Just putting his two cents in to hear himself talk. I love when no name idiots say they're gonna beat me in smash. It's one thing to say they would like to play, but some jerks are just plain rude about it. "You don't know my friend, he'd wipe the floor with you with any character."

To which I usually respond with: Stop talk, just get out your wallet.

heh.

And No, DoA4 isn't the best fighting game ever. In fact, it's absolute garbage.

And how was the new block in Magic? I wanted to go. I was at the Darkmoon Faire for WoW.

This.
I'm gonna beat you in smash.

10<3's

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I could WALK to the meadowlands thats why, I'm hoping it's there.
plus that's where the last MLG, in NJ, was Held......I think.......Gotta Look it up first lemme check.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I remember watching Zetsubou about a year ago.
It was awesome. I should finish it.

ITT: Atomsk and Inui switch rolls.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
You seem kinda nerdy. Nerds annoy me.
Dude I am a complete dork. I actually went to a MTG prerelease this weekend. I did pretty well too after not having played in several years. I also just beat a star wars video game. Thats like two nerdisms in one video games and star wars.

But i know the type of nerdness your are talking about. I hate know-it-all nerds. We had this guy at drexel saying his friend could beat us in smash with yoshi (he wasn't eggm either) and that DOA 4 is the best fighting game ever and the wii will never do well cause the other systems have better graphics, and that hand held gaming is useless if you have a laptop and that in his prime he could beat anyone in MTG.

The guy smelled bad too.

</rant>
I see that kid like what you're talking about. Just putting his two cents in to hear himself talk.
Ok, well im not like that very much, so we should be good.

Better chill before you become as disliked as me, because reversing that isn't possible.
Possible, just very, very difficult.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I know very little about you. I was just throwing out how its always possible to reverse how people think of you. "You" being anyone in general. Nothing to argue about though.
See? Nerd. the way you speak, with this misguided self-confidence. Put your nose down, and join the conversation.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
yea Dm stfu. I admit I love your funny dr. Cox( scrubs for the nubs) post. Right now however, your coming off weak and you don't make any sense. The kid made a general statement and he has misguided self-confidence?? Let it go, stop trolling him when u whine about it all the time ******.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
See? Nerd. the way you speak, with this misguided self-confidence. Put your nose down, and join the conversation.
I usually only speak when I know what im talking about. And when I know what im talking about, I have confidence in the statements I make. You have such self-confidence in your own statements because you think you know what you are talking about. Although, my statement was based on an observation of human psychology and behavior that I have made. Your statement was more of an assumption that is only backed by your previous experience with people that might talk like me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh $hit big words...Seriously what is this...NJ Finder Presents: Make people feel like crap?

Everyone go to Inui's on Saturday for group hugs. dm your attendance is mandatory.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i soo wanna get in this top 15 list. ive placed okayy kinda but i know i need to do better. does the OP guy even update it

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Chill DM there's no reason to act like that. You talk about Pocky's post but your just as bad if not worse.
I can't hear you alllll the way up here, on my pedestal.

yea Dm stfu. I admit I love your funny dr. Cox( scrubs for the nubs) posts. Right now however, your coming off weak and you don't make any sense. The kid made a general statement and he has misguided self-confidence?? Let it go, stop trolling him when u whine about it all the time ******.
you think you baaaaad *****h? you waaaant this ****?

Seriously, I didn't read your post, cause you're all kinds of gay. I miss you though! :D

I usually only speak when I know what im talking about. And when I know what im talking about, I have confidence in the statements I make. You have such self-confidence in your own statements because you think you know what you are talking about. Although, my statement was based on an observation of human psychology and behavior that I have made. Your statement was more of an assumption that is only backed by your previous experience with people that might talk like me.
Weird, cause you're only backing my theory up.

Also: I know what I'm talking about. I am too awesome to be wrong.

You don't have to try so **** hard. There's no need.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like the hate in this room...... what happened to the love?

Where's the love?

the love.....the love......where's the love?

Top Bottom