• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Instead of tripping, the new smash will have individual character loading times. Instead of doing a down smash, your character will sit there with a loading bar above it. In fact, Smash Bros might become turn based. This way Sakurai can fully ensure that combos are gone. Pokemon characters will be top tier because they already act in turn based events. Mewtwo will come back to **** everyone. Snake and Metaknight will be given a rapidly progressing degenerative diseases to "balance" the game.

Yeayuhz sakurai.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Stop ****ing up my ****ing life you ****ing **** suckers **** ***** ********** *************************** @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ rofl.

now that's how you do spam.

edit: I'm skeptical if there will even be another smash. brawl isn't that bad it's just (imo so don't flame me please) that melee players aren't used to Brawl slowness and lack of combos.

Crap I'd like to continue but I have class in like 4 minutes.
You are off topic. That's not what we're talking about.

The current trend in gaming is to appeal to casuals, so i'm skeptical if the next smash will be a strong competitive game.
Speaking of new games: The new Sonic game by Bioware is going swimmingly.

I approve of the above message because of Mewtwo
Imagine. omg.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Is choosing expert mode the first time you play Kingdom Hearts a bad idea?

Bioware Sonic game is for DS right?

Btw, Johnny Depp is back for Pirates 4. I still need to see 3.

Smash bros is a video game. /on-topic

5edits

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys should come to new brunswick. We can watch me study...
Actually I was thinking about this for a while.

I'm going to apply to the business school end of June for both New Brunswick and Newark. If I get into New Brunswick I'm going there (closer to where I live and a better school in general). If I do go there prepare yourself for some good old fashioned asswhooping !!!! (and by that I mean I'm going to get my *** whooped :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)

@teczero:....I can probably kick your *** in melee....with like 5 years experience and mastered wavedashing lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol don't worry i'm nowhere near as good as tec0 is in maylay. in fact, i would go so far as to say that tec0 is the sauce of ****.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
After much thought and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Inui logic> Sara Palin logic. You may now sleep easy Inui.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Being conservative doesn't mean you need to vote one way or another. McCain's economic stand points are ABSURD. And that's the only thing that should be on any of our minds. Without our money, our country will fall. McCain will finish us off.

If not, he'll die, cause he's 90,000 years old, and Nepalin will take over and try to take over the world. That'll go well.

Top Bottom