• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i dunno maybe... charlies house is probobly same size as urs about and my house is bigger but my parents are not exactly cool with me brining people over to play video games and there isn't a place in my house to hold it... so :( but wed and thurs are cool with me

Moocow007

Smash Ace
Name: Moocow007
County: Monmouth
City: Fair Haven
Contact Info: AIM = senorignatius
Additional Info- Other games = SSB64, Guitar Hero 2, Gears of War
Crew: SSB64 crew, Barnyard Buddies. No Melee crew.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I would offer to host, but I only have laggy plasmas and LCD's in my house... oh and my laptop/recording hookup...which is sadly wat I end up practicing on.

and my mom would probably kill me.

you know.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Name: Scott Landau (GOTM)
County: Cape May County
City: Petersburg
Contact Info:
AIM - GOTMssbm
Cell - 609-226-7669
Email- sl423@drexel.edu
College: Drexel University
Additional Info- I live right near Ocean City and Tuckahoe, definitely call me or contact me if ANYONE wants a game.
Crew: Titans of Smash (TOS)

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Name: Mark Korsak
Nickname: ElChibo
Tag: CHBO
County: Atlantic County
City: Brigantine
Contact Info: AIM - MarkKorsak83088
College: Drexel University
Additional Info- I play tons of games, but no other fighting games competitively
Crew: ToS (Titans of Smash)

I don't have any links or info for our crew yet as it was just created, and when info comes in I'll post it here.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I'm occupied thursday.
hey jfox, if you're headed up to smashtality do you think I can bum a ride? I already have housing, just need the ride up there.

JFox

Smash Hero
How do you need housing for smashtality when you F*ckin live in NJ. Thats ******** IMO. I'm probably about an hour away, but I'm not gonna bother with housing just to get a half hour closer. Housing others is simply an inconvience for the person doing the housing, and I wouldn't ask that of others unless its actually necessary.

DickChang, where do you live again? I remember you being close, but I forget where it was. I'd probably be ok with pickin you up.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
People who live in NY, NJ, and Pennsylvania don't need housing IMO.

JFox

Smash Hero
I've decided what I'm gonna do. I've just mapquested the ride, and its slightly over an hour away from my house. This sucks..its quite a lot of gas. So I've decided that I'm charging $3 per person that I take along with me. This is a very fair price, and still leaves the majority of the cost on my shoulders, so please don't complain. It's not fair to assume that just cuz I'm going anyway you should not have to pay something for the trip.

So far I have DickChang. Dm, if you need a ride, lemme know before the spots close up. I also think I'm taking my friend Adam(Darkninja).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As long as the person can drive, I think they don't need housing for a tourney if they are withing 2 hours away from it. I think some people use housing needs as an excuse to sleep over someone's house and smash all night "sounded really gayish"

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I totally still need a ride. I got 6$ for ya for the two, plus if no one else comes, I'll pick up the tolls.

JFox

Smash Hero
DM, I can pick u up, and $3 is all I require.

Inui, the only way I would drive you is if you found a way to get to me. I'm not going out of my way for anyone. DickChang and DM live less that 10 min. from me, so this is why its no big deal. That pretty much goes for anyone- ya wanna come, come to me and I'll drive ya. (Although I will soon be out of room.)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
DM, I can pick u up, and $3 is all I require.

Inui, the only way I would drive you is if you found a way to get to me. I'm not going out of my way for anyone. DickChang and DM live less that 10 min. from me, so this is why its no big deal. That pretty much goes for anyone- ya wanna come, come to me and I'll drive ya. (Although I will soon be out of room.)
Indeed. *glares at Atomsk*

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i love how everyone forgets that i'm 15 lol so yea i think i might need housing

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't forget that your fifteen considering you always act like it. :laugh: You're in a crew...how's everyone else getting everywhere? Just sleep over someone's house and than go with them the next day.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
ohh word i forgot smashtality was this weekend. umm if someone can pick me up for sunday that'd be awesome + i'll pay for some of your gas, ehhh??

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yo jay do u wanna meet at ur place the morning of smashtality and me and charlie do the following thing... that way we don't have to squeeze into ur tiny friggin vehicle and i can come back when i want since i have work on sunday :)

JFox

Smash Hero
Well if you wanna do that, we might as well all just drive in one car for saturday at least, and save ourselves the extra gas money. I mean I'm coming home saturday night same as you. Than sunday I can go in my own car if you guys don't wanna come.

Either way, I'd be cool with that.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't forget that your fifteen considering you always act like it. :laugh: You're in a crew...how's everyone else getting everywhere? Just sleep over someone's house and than go with them the next day.
When did anyone in THP say they have a ride to come on Sunday? :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
When did anyone in THP say they have a ride to come on Sunday? :laugh:
THP needs a random 30 year old member to give them rides. He/she doesn't even have to play smash, just needs a license and most likely not be married. Ya'll can put down his/her main as "The Car".

Moocow007

Smash Ace
Moo, if you're coming for Saturday. Then you're def coming for Sunday. I have yet to play SSB with you in person.
yeah i edited my post once i saw that SSB64 was only on sunday. I could probably take the NJ transit to Newark if someone can pick me up from there unless someone's willing to come to my house.

Illos

Smash Apprentice
Name: Illos
County: Middlesex
City: Plainsboro
Contact Info: AIM: Illosophical7
Crew: None

Dojima

Smash Ace
Hello, i'm from Puerto Rico and I'll be going over to New Jersey, I'll be available around June 5. I've been out of the smash scene for about a year but since i'm going on a trip i would like to play some people from New jersey. I'll be staying in Princeton, I know I won't be able to travel to far for a match but if there is anything close by I would love to play some people. If anyone has some info please PM or post here. I will try to check the boards as much as I can.

Top Bottom