• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

JFox

Smash Hero
Everyone keeps saying that no matter how many tourneys go by. And with each upcoming tourney, the person says the list will be made after it. I don't think its necessary to have a huge change in the list before making a new list. Check out CT, they have 7 different lists, and started when around when we did. They have sometimes 2 in a single month. We have had three months.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
patience is a virtue... with all the arguing that went on over the current ranking i think its a blessing there hasn't been a new one in while

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Everyone keeps saying that no matter how many tourneys go by. And with each upcoming tourney, the person says the list will be made after it. I don't think its necessary to have a huge change in the list before making a new list. Check out CT, they have 7 different lists, and started when around when we did. They have sometimes 2 in a single month. We have had three months.
Except we had like only 1-2 tournaments total and thus it's pointless to update the list.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I'd like to request that my name be removed from this player finder due to the fact that certain circumstances have forced me to drop my hobby of smashing for times beyond a foreseeable furture.

I didn't really get to go out to a lot of tournaments, so I don't know most of you, but I'd like to thank doyoung2win in particular for being such a cool and nice guy, I really wish I could've played some more matches with you. I'd also like to thank TSA as a whole for hosting the first tournament I ever had the opportunity to attend, Smashtality II, and making it a hot and amazing experience...

I hope my crew continues to grow and get better even without me, they'd better get active in the summer!

Anyway...Yeah, if you could just remove my name though, I'd appreciate it.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
We consider it our job to make this Finder is a great as possible. I want feedback about all parts of the NJ Finder. Comments are most certainly welcome.

Some things to consider:

What don't you like about the various finders.

What would you like to see that hasn't already been attempted thus far?

How can we make you happier?

Any cool ideas, or helpful sections could be added?

Please, NJ, help out the admins to make this player finder even better. Leave some comments about various finders. You suggestions are only helping the NJ community to organize and grow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay, I have no idea what Andrew and James want to do with the list, but I have my own top 20 list made and I have at least been playing with a lot of the state in friendlies the past few weeks and paying attention to out of state results involving our players.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
SMASHTALITY III is in less than a month, guys! Remember that this is NJ's 2 day event! Be sure to come and bring as many people as you can with you, and promote the tournament to others, because we'll need as much help as we can to make this event huge!

JFox

Smash Hero
WoZ, how come you aren't adding people onto the confirmed list at all? Don't you think that would help people realize how large scale the tourney is? I mean, people go in there and see only 13 people on a list, and that doesn't give them much confidence in the tourney.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I say if its not going to be updated, then don't put on a confirmed list at all.
On another topic, anybody wanna smash tonight? I might be at CCX tonight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i can beat everyone on that list except the top 5,and maybe sensai i can't beat sensai,but who's to say this.....(cont to sleep zzzzzzzzz)
No, you can't. Eggm and above would definitely beat you. Just because you beat Lord Knight the Amazing Squanderer doesn't mean we all squander. ;)

boss8

Smash Hero
No, you can't. Eggm and above would definitely beat you. Just because you beat Lord Knight the Amazing Squanderer doesn't mean we all squander. ;)
how do you knoe i beat lord knight,that kid is good,he had me on da ropes,but inui i wouldn't mind fighting you or anyone else you throw at me either name the time and place,just ot in new jersery though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
how do you knoe i beat lord knight,that kid is good,he had me on da ropes,but inui i wouldn't mind fighting you or anyone else you throw at me either name the time and place,just ot in new jersery though.
Lord Knight is my default doubles partner and the vice-captain of my crew, dude. XD

Nobody in NJ except Mew2King and myself travel to your region enough to play you.

I'll be glad to play you, though. $5 MM?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Lord Knight is my default doubles partner and the vice-captain of my crew, dude. XD

Nobody in NJ except Mew2King and myself travel to your region enough to play you.

I'll be glad to play you, though. $5 MM?
lol I love the drama. Boss, if you MM Inui you'll lose $5. Just five bucks though - your call.

Inui, I'm looking forward to playing you again at Pound.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes! The most fun I had all night was playing with you, and doing teams with Hova! Hova was hilarious and he got a lot better recently. You learned new stuff easily, too, and were overall fun to play against. :o

*pound*

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Name: DGMavn
County: Middlesex
City: Colonia
Contact Info: AIM:dgmavn, DGMavn@gmail.com
College: The College of NJ (or Ye Olde Trenton State College)
Crew: None but maybe looking

Definitely going to Smashtality to restore Marth's dignity.

m00m00m00

Smash Cadet
Name: m00
County: Camden
City: Cherry Hill
Contact Info: Aim - ddrmax76
School - CHHSE
Crew - None

Yo if anyone lives in the area, send me a tell. Been looking for some good competition.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Name: Elmo
County: Bergen
City: Hackensack/Jersey City
Contact Info Aim Phelipe91
School: HHS
Crew: None

I will be attending smashality 3 Im sorry for whoever i go against im better then M2K
Im always lookin to smash All the time so hit me up in AIM

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm home in NJ and i have a week of before starting work

anyone want to smash this week (starting 5/14)? i live in parsippany (morris county) and i'm willing to travel a decent distance (say 30 mins-1 hour; further depending on how many people i get to play; i'm not driving 1 hr to play just one person unless you're very special =], but if you have a crew or a group of people, i'm more willing to go far )... i'm pretty much free all day every day monday-friday

pm, AIM = horizonflash, email = kmsun@andrew.cmu.edu, or even phone # = 973-214-3905

I don't know if this is actually an appropriate post for this topic but i don't want to go through the whole list, mapquest everyone to see their distance from me (I'm relatively new to the area so i don't know counties and distances off the top of my head), then contact a bunch of people individually x.x

Sensei

Smash Lord
Hey Pocky, you live about 30 min away from me. I can possibly smash with you. However, I think someone should host a smashfest (glares at emblem lord) sometime this week. Thursday might be good for me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The Tunes will be playing sometime this week and we could all use good ic practice so when that happens I'll defiantly let you know (probably friday not sure tho)

mog87

Smash Ace
Hudson county isnt too far from morris...well depending how west in morrison you are that is.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The Tunes will be playing sometime this week and we could all use good ic practice so when that happens I'll defiantly let you know (probably friday not sure tho)
Perhaps tomorrow? and perhaps the ever lovely Jfox could drive me? And perhaps I'll pay him.

Come wednesday, brandon is gone for 3 weeks.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Name: Elmo
County: Bergen
City: Hackensack/Jersey City
Contact Info Aim Phelipe91
School: HHS
Crew: None

I will be attending smashality 3 Im sorry for whoever i go against im better then M2K
Im always lookin to smash All the time so hit me up in AIM
who da hell is dis newb lol

Top Bottom