• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui lives in Princeton, and hes really good. Go play him.

Check the first post for other people that are in the Middlesex county.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
as some of you may or may not have heard, i have decided to quit competitive smash brothers. the scene has changed in a direction where i will not be heading... i plan on still playing with those of you whom i consider friends and maybe visiting every once in a while just to see you guys. But this is the end of the road for me its been alot of fun and a really great experience and i made a lot of friends but its time i moved on to life and other things. good luck to everyone, NJ is still the **** ur just gonna have to find another ice climber to beat up on :)

thanks for everything. Brett aka Legendaryhero

JFox

Smash Hero
Brett you will be severely missed. I hope this doesn't mean the end up rutgers smashfests. Doyoung needs someone's ganon to call garbage :) lol.

Its been a blast man, really. I hope to hear from you soon.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Brett, I refuse to beat on any other ice climbers.. v_v;

I hope we can hang out, even sans smash if needed!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Brett... who the heck else is going to yell "OORAH" when I walk into a place? You **** better visit man. You make many of the smash experiences that much better. It's been good times buddy. You may not be legendary in any sense of the word lol, but you are my hero.

*puts his ice climbers' mallets in a casket and sends them to sea*

Everyone, pay your respects dangit and solute the effer!

mog87

Smash Ace
as some of you may or may not have heard, i have decided to quit competitive smash brothers. the scene has changed in a direction where i will not be heading... i plan on still playing with those of you whom i consider friends and maybe visiting every once in a while just to see you guys. But this is the end of the road for me its been alot of fun and a really great experience and i made a lot of friends but its time i moved on to life and other things. good luck to everyone, NJ is still the **** ur just gonna have to find another ice climber to beat up on :)

thanks for everything. Brett aka Legendaryhero
Bah, Ill see you at school, and well make you play or else.....

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
heh... watch it mog... i'll be around i just won't be looking to play if u guys drag me out i might just pick up the controller just don't expect me to get better or to give a crap if i am

mog87

Smash Ace
heh... watch it mog... i'll be around i just won't be looking to play if u guys drag me out i might just pick up the controller just don't expect me to get better or to give a crap if i am

we have ways of forcing you to get better... and if your family members are kidnapped I am in no way related.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, okay.

Anyways... Reik, AlexanderTriad, and myself have made decent progress on NJ's rankings. We've yet to hear from WoZ, sadly.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. Didn't he tell you guys before that he didn't even care about the rankings?

JFox

Smash Hero
IMO, you should just post it already without his input. It's not really necessary to get his input when he doesn't even want to be a part of it all.

Just post it already.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Inui: STATE POWER RANKINGS

1. Mew2King
2. Inui
3. Reik
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. WarriorOfZarona
9. Magus
10. Lord Knight
11. AlexanderTriad
12. Doyoung2win
13. Copycat
14. JFox
15. Sneak

spots 2 and 3 are iffy atm.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

1. Mew2King
2. Inui
3. Reik
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. WarriorOfZarona
9. Magus
10. Lord Knight
11. AlexanderTriad
12. Doyoung2win
13. Copycat
14. JFox
15. Sneak

:urg::urg::urg::urg:i suck

mog87

Smash Ace
so is it official or not before i update? and werent you guys doing 20 instead of 15, either way lemme know if its concrete before I or someone else updates, also are we gonna leave the old list up there or are we going to archive it in some way?

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
archiving some way would be neat, kind of like the cali power rankings, also another thing that would be interesting if we write what place they used to be in parentheses like they did in the national power rankings with up and down arrows or something.

i think reik should be above inui because although they place around the same and have beaten pro players, 1v1 against each other reik usually wins.
============================================
outsider complaints.

-why is dav3 off the list and lord knight still on?
-why is zanguzen not back on the list? he has proved he is still good placing well at smashtality.
-how come sensei is lower than inui / reik having placed higher than both of them at the recent big tourney?

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Dizoyizoung said:
I can answer this.

I dunno who's actually INTERESTED, but I didn't want to be on this list since it's based on tourney attendance. But to be off, you have to be tourney(?) inactive for a certain amount of time and I'm gonna be back in before then. And besides I still play. >.>

mog87

Smash Ace
great thinking guys and yea I would like to do that arrow thingy with the old rankings as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

1. Mew2King
2. Inui
3. Reik
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. WarriorOfZarona
9. Magus
10. Lord Knight
11. AlexanderTriad
12. Doyoung2win
13. Copycat
14. JFox
15. Sneak

You moron.

I told you it wasn't finished yet, and that we'd still be working on it. What the hell is wrong with you?

i think reik should be above inui because although they place around the same and have beaten pro players, 1v1 against each other reik usually wins.
============================================
outsider complaints.

-why is zanguzen not back on the list? he has proved he is still good placing well at smashtality.
-how come sensei is lower than inui / reik having placed higher than both of them at the recent big tourney?
Except Reik and I have never fought in singles and we go even when we play. Ask him yourself.

Dav3 has not entered an NJ tournament at all since the release of the last list.

One tournament is not enough to be ranked anywhere, and he has no plans of entering anything else any time soon.

One tournament. Big deal. Before then, I have always outplaced Sensei and defeated him when I had to play him. Can't say the same for Reik, but oh wellz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, it's not letting me edit my last post...

I was gonna edit it that I'm sorry for sounding like a jerk to Doyoung, but he was way out of line for posting that list like that as if it were officially complete. And he effing knew it wasn't complete and that we were still working on it. The list is made by the panelists for a reason. The entire state isn't supposed to debate on it.

It's not complete. Let me, Reik, and Triad do the list. Thanks.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Why is WoZ on the list? Seriously. >_> He hasn't competed in a serious tourney for almost a year except for Cataclysm 3. And he placed horribly there. So wtf is the deal?

lol. <3 WoZ. But srsly wtf?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Wow, it's not letting me edit my last post...

I was gonna edit it that I'm sorry for sounding like a jerk to Doyoung, but he was way out of line for posting that list like that as if it were officially complete. And he effing knew it wasn't complete and that we were still working on it. The list is made by the panelists for a reason. The entire state isn't supposed to debate on it.

It's not complete. Let me, Reik, and Triad do the list. Thanks.
I like to talk about people like they're not going to see this. For instance: Inui is a big jerk sometimes, and he cries too much about dumb things. Discuss?

It's a game, kids. Competition is important, and by all means, I support the rankings... But, honestly, does anyone care about it that much? I, for one, think this squabbling is all a bit silly, considering the subject.

Power rankings are like colored belts in martial arts. It may prove you're bad ***, but then when you lose, it's all the sweeter.

We shouldn't be fighting... We should all really focus our energies into finding me a ride to pound. @_@!!!!

On a side note, Anyone up for some smash this week? My G&W needs teh tweaks.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
dm youve played them? i dont know about that..

to inui, im sorry if posting that upset you so much, i just wanted to let the people who were so eager to see the list see where it was at right now. Also mog (who is a member who runs the thread) asked me himself if that list was official and i told him no so he did not post it on the front page.

my bad but jeez, go eat some wendys

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If the list wasn't ready yet, then don't feel pressured to release the list. You gain more problems by releasing an incomplete list.

Tell everyone to **** off and work on it until you're done. The best way is to have a deadline for yourselves and release it on that day or the day after.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dm youve played them? i dont know about that..

to inui, im sorry if posting that upset you so much, i just wanted to let the people who were so eager to see the list see where it was at right now. Also mog (who is a member who runs the thread) asked me himself if that list was official and i told him no so he did not post it on the front page.

my bad but jeez, go eat some wendys
You posted the list as if it were complete. That was my problem. If you had stated "It's NOT complete" or something, then I wouldn't be angry with you. Releasing imcomplete lists to the public is awful. Just have patience.

WoZ only entered Cataclysm 3? Nothing else? o_O;

Top Bottom