• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed the Leggings Mythra model has her Core Crystal incomplete in Torna

Time for Ver. 1.0.3. :V

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hey, Sonic tweeted.
But not the one you're thinking of.

But, hey, new Uekawa art.
Yuji Uekawa art gives me life.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, Sonic tweeted.

Man, that art is amazing...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Never mind I found it lol

IMG_20181201_031852.jpg

I like how it covers her back too.

Well I probably won't play this game much again until it gets playable in Yuzu so back to bed it goes.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Gogeta isn’t a spoiler if he was outright confirmed by Toei. lol
Well yeah, tell that to some people on Twitter.
On this thread, not anymore really.
Good because let's appreciate how good he looks. He also makes Blue look good which I didn't think was possible.

Dodging the hate from Vegetto fans.

His aura legit has some red mixed in with it; looks hella good.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Well yeah, tell that to some people on Twitter.

Good because let's appreciate how good he looks. He also makes Blue look good which I didn't think was possible.

Dodging the hate from Vegetto fans.

His aura legit has some red mixed in with it; looks hella good.
It looks similar to Ultra Instinct's aura.

I'm sad he doesn't go God though, would've seeing him in Red now that Vegeta was shown in it too.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hey, Sonic tweeted.

I don't know why I have always loved his style! :D It's sketchy and still great!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So where in Argentum is the outfit?

Or is it just not out in Europe yet?
Maybe check the gifts, or check if your Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is updated yet or not. Yes I'm saying obvious things lol.

Edit: Never mind, I will get the Ayx Core later once I finish a certain mission in Valkyria Chronicles 4....
Meaning another sequel without Mario
Well, I bet Mario will already have a movie by then... From Illumination studio...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Late, but I'll say I can see myself being a supporting character among the protagonists, or an antagonist.

I love too many fictional villains too much to rule out the latter. :p

AndreaAC

Late, but I'll say I can see myself being a supporting character among the protagonists, or an antagonist.

I love too many fictional villains too much to rule out the latter. :p
xD I wish I had seen the post that started this, but I feel the same way. I mean, with Ridley is pretty obvious enough I would decide without question to join the Space Pirates rather than Samus and the Feds.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Me on r/XenobladeChronicles when seeing the Mythra Spirit:

"This looks much better than the official look. Once modders start doing stuff in XC2, I hope someone makes this as one of the first mods".

*r/XenobladeChronicles initiates a frantic upvote/downvote battle on my comment*

*Monolith Soft actually adds the skin in themselves*

r/XenobladeChronicles: "OMG THANK YOU MONOLITH BEST DEVELOPERS EVER"

>mfw

IMG_rxgves.jpg

It really is the XC2 circlejerk sub, huh?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I bet Mario will already have a movie by then... From Illumination studio...
I don't have high hopes for that movie, but now that it's brought up, I hear Illumination gets a lot of flak. Which I think is a shame, but I see where people are coming from quite easily.

Despicable Me was a legitimately great movie as far as I'm concerned. The sequel was pretty good, too. I haven't seen the third one yet. Can't judge that one.

Unfortunately aside from the that film and at least one of it's sequels, though, the rest of their films are pretty...subpar. Average at best. Sing and The Secret Life of Pets had some charming moments but in the end they're really nothing remarkable, and the Lorax has plenty of bad qualities. Meanwhile Minions did actually have some effort put into it, imo, but ultimately still comes off as a major cash grab that overdoses on characters that are more effective in small doses. Last but not least, I don't doubt that their take on The Grinch doesn't add much to the original story.

With all that considered, along with the unfortunate fates that video game movies in general usually meet, I have low expectations on their Mario film, but I still hope to see something surprisingly good.

xD I wish I had seen the post that started this, but I feel the same way. I mean, with Ridley is pretty obvious enough I would decide without question to join the Space Pirates rather than Samus and the Feds.
Villains are too cool, right? :p Same goes with the groups they tend to lead or ally with, if any. Depends on which villains we're talking about, lol.

AndreaAC

Villains are too cool, right? :p Same goes with the groups they tend to lead or ally with, if any. Depends on which villains we're talking about, lol.
xD Honestly, without the Villains, there wouldn't be any Heroes.

If Ridley hadn't raided K-2L, Samus would be a normal human being with no long lived Bird genes or a ridiculously powerful exo suit, and instead she would end up like...being a Cashier instead.

If Bowser didn't kidnap Peach, Mario's life would be pretty boring and would be probably doing what's he's supposed to do...plumbing.

Just to name some examples...xD

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

If Ridley hadn't raided K-2L, Samus would be a normal human being with no long lived Bird genes or a ridiculously powerful exo suit, and instead she would end up like...being a Cashier instead.

If Bowser didn't kidnap Peach, Mario's life would be pretty boring and would be probably doing what's he's supposed to do...plumbing.

Nah, Mario would still be having plenty of fun go karting, golfing and playing tennis.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Making Spirit Mythra an actual XC2 outfit is a pretty cool move.

Probably unlikely but I hope more stuff like this happens during this countdown.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mario has many other things to do other than plumb and save Peach (could’ve stayed with Pauline for instance)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Eh, if there was no Bowser, Yoshi would probably spend his days eating...

He may have even became Chief...

And I'd still love him :yoshi:

AndreaAC

(could’ve stayed with Pauline for instance)
I mean, she definitely acomplished a lot more than Peach. And honestly, she looks really pretty in Odyssey. It made me want to see them together. Besides, Peach turned him down anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom