• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Then I’d be the antagonist of the first arc, but then I return half way through the second arc as an ally!
Oh so like most Dragon Ball villains lol.
Ohhh

If you're the protagonist I don't think I'd be in your cliche, I think there'd be other main characters instead of me, I'd be with the geeks and nerds LOL

So I'd be a side character in this case. But if the protag was like Stoopid I'd be his wacky friend for sure :laugh:
That sucks.

Don't worry you'll get a prominent role in Unikorn Gaiden. The special side-series that runs independently from the main series starring me.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I just beat New Donk City in Super Mario Odyssey (well, saw the festival section).

I'd say Mario Odyssey is a fun game, but I think the fact that I haven't spoken much today proves my point better than words. :laugh:

With that, I'm going to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

*slides Monolith a 5-dollar bill*
"Update the game and make tights Mythra canon"

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
We deserved it!
*clap clap clap*
We deserved it!
Por eso estamos como estamos, por eso nunca progresamos...

Seriously, did that really happened? As if it didn't had it bad already. xD I don't know if to laugh or to facepalm.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not sure what's crazier, Smash Ultimate being modded 2 weeks before it came out, or Spyro 2 Reignited being on the verge of having a skip to every boss two weeks after release, putting it around on par with the original game's speedrun, which took at least a decade to get to that point.

D

Deleted member

Not sure what's crazier, Smash Ultimate being modded 2 weeks before it came out, or Spyro 2 Reignited being on the verge of having a skip to every boss two weeks after release, putting it around on par with the original game's speedrun, which took at least a decade to get to that point.
A game over a year old being updated to include a costume a character got in a non-canon crossover that everyone thought was censorship and where she doesn't even physically appear.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A game over a year old being updated to include a costume a character got in a non-canon crossover that everyone thought was censorship and where she doesn't even physically appear.
I mean, it probably was censorship.

They just realised it looks better than the canon design so added it anyway.

Also not that strange since the last patch for the game was only a couple of weeks ago.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Poor Sonic...
That’s ****ed up Ralph...
What even more sad... is that as how they said, Mario was 100% absent in the movie.
And something tells me that Wreck it Ralph 2 could have another sequel.
Due an unfortunate accident my Xenoblade Chronicles X savefile got deleted.

Press F for Whole Different Planet Mythra and her toy looking Ares 90.
Yikes, not sure how that can even happen, at least for Switch you have Cloud Save Backup. (But really Nintendo Switch needs that local backup as well).
Also official tights Mythra if you're into that
I think I'll pass... I don't think Monolithsoft should be ok with this design, but hey at least they give another option lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom