• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Trust me dude I feel ya on this. Us Canucks don't have it easy when it comes to snow storms and all that jazz.
Yeah... had a big one this week that caused an even bigger power outage.

40 thousand houses lost power and while most got it back after three days, some still have yet to get it back (thankfully not mine tho).

But while the thing I'm referring to isn't that, it is, in a way, caused by it.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*gasp* The evil one!
praline praline = Mermaid Man
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn = Barnacle Boy

:confused:
Yeah... had a big one this week that caused an even bigger power outage.

40 thousand houses lost power for two days. Some still have yet to get it back (thankfully not mine tho).

But while the thing I'm referring to isn't that, it is, in a way, caused by it.
I see. Whatever it is as I said I hope all is well and that things run smoothly.

According to the weather folks their saying it's going to be colder than usual for Eastern Canada so i'm already fretting especially after last Winter. I mean I used to love Winter and all but **** i've (no pun intended) turned cold to Winter.

D

Deleted member

Sk it's A-1's fault? I saw their name in the credits and went "God ****ing dammit it's these ********"
I won't pretend Nanatsu is a great shonen, writing is flawed and there's a clear lack of ability to handle all the characters that are introduced but it's still a guilty pleasure of mine. Regardless, A-1 made an adaptation that makes Black Clover look acceptable sans the pacing, they just don't know how to animate action scenes and that's literally the only reason anyone should read Nanatsu.
It takes the concept of power levels and power creep and just runs with it, every main character is completely busted and they just get more and more powerful with each arc except ban pour one out for my man
The first arc(which is the entirety of the first season) is... really boring because everyone but the final boss has no hopes of even standing up to the seven six sins but it becomes MUCH better once the Ten Commandments are introduced since the main cast actually gets challenged and their designs kick ass. Also, Escanor, aka the only reason I read the manga for so long. Human Badasses in stories filled with non-humans are my jam(shoutout to my man Magnus).

The main selling point are the big explosive fights, it's literally just a really drawn out **** measuring contest, strategy is for weaklings, and A-1 butchers that completely.

Finally, I think the story actually becomes good once the whole backstory behind the Holy War is revealed. The author still has trouble handling plot twists and abusing amnesia plots but...
As it's revealed, the Demons aren't actually that much of the bad guys and it were the Angels who started the war when Meliodas's **** became horny for an Angel. The other three races gang up on the Demons too and commit ****ing genocide, seal the Ten Commandments, and banish the remaining Demons to their realm.
And it's not like the Angels are depicted as 100% evil either, two of their generals(out of 4) actually try to stop the ******** general from committing genocide though all they succeed in doing is letting some of the Demons escape.
There's actual Ambiguous Morality in this and, boi, did it really catch me off-guard.

Also, Elizabeth acrually gets to do **** eventually, and not just relegated to the party's healer, she can kick ass because she's actually an Angel.
Yeah, as I said, it's dumb.
I could go on on every twist regarding the characters but I stopped reading after college started earlier this year so I have no idea what has happened ever since.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I see. Whatever it is as I said I hope all is well and that things run smoothly.

According to the weather folks their saying it's going to be colder than usual for Eastern Canada so i'm already fretting especially after last Winter. I mean I used to love Winter and all but **** i've (no pun intended) turned cold to Winter.
And you’re the dirty bubble :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Screw it, I'll just say it; my boss died on Tuesday night.

Carbon monoxyde overexposure from leaving his generator inside his garage.

I liked it when I was younger.

Then I started using shovels and became a car owner and now, winter is just the ****ing worst.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Who's Man Ray? :yoshi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Carbone monoxyde overexposure from leaving his generator inside his garage.

Then I started using shovels and became a car owner and now, winter is just the ****ing worst.
Oh ****. That sucks. :(
My thoughts go out to his family.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Carbone monoxyde overexposure from leaving his generator inside his garage.
Oh **** that's terrible. I've always heard about the dangers of Carbon Monoxide but that's ****ing horrible. My condolences, wishing all the best for his/her family.

Makes me cringe even more when I hear about all these weather disasters.

I even liked that back in the day but nowadays I think i've become sensitive to hot and colder weathers. IDK what's up with me but like my tolerance for both have plummeted.

D

Deleted member

Some idiot: "Bakugo sucks. He's just a cliche rival and a ****head!"
Me, an intellectual: "Bakugo is the best Hero Horikoshi has ever written and that's saying a lot. You guys are just mean weaklings!
15 (1).png

Horimoshi can't keep giving me such hype ass moments like this. I could make a full essay on why Bakugo is so ****ing good but I'm too lazy for that

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How long do you think it took, for her to warm up to you, then?

...Because I'm a very impatient person, and I really hope I don't have to wait too long, for that to happen...
Dude you're cool in my book IDK what you're saying.

As for that, IDK Pra didn't like me around 2016/early-2017. It wasn't until I started posting regularly here again in 2018 when we became cool lol.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Xenoblade is number 6.

Also official tights Mythra if you're into that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I can't decide whether I'm a side character, the protagonist's wacky friend, or a minor antagonist who just takes pleasure in being petty to one of the main characters LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is this under the pretense that i'm the protagonist? :confused:
Ohhh

If you're the protagonist I don't think I'd be in your cliche, I think there'd be other main characters instead of me, I'd be with the geeks and nerds LOL

So I'd be a side character in this case. But if the protag was like Stoopid I'd be his wacky friend for sure :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Xenoblade is number 6.

No special art, just based Zekenator, that's cool anyw-

Also official tights Mythra if you're into that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom