• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Young Link is looking ridiculous

There was a problem fetching the tweet
*insert "is this Maylay?" comment meme here*
lol Everyone's dunking on Chrom now due to his presentation.

FE or Chrom can't get a break.
If there is anything to save him out of this, is that on stage, his gameplay is looking really solid. Seriously, go to the Chrom thread, and you see how nasty Chrom can be when he has his chance. (hehe, get it?)

That and the fact he is everywhere too, right Chrom-Robin and Chrume?:4pacman:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I need to get around to canceling my preorder for the Octoling amiibo.

I'm still getting it but I had to make it a Christmas gift from my parents, otherwise they wouldn't know what to get me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://i.redd.it/p6uvqiws8h121.png

:laugh: You know the Japanese handled a historical and important Chinese character to the Chinese' liking when the Chinese are asking the Japanese to make frickin' R-18 images and doujins of the character. :laugh:

That said, the Chinese' reaction to the latest Lostbelt that's based in China in Fate/Grand Order is surprisingly positive. That's pretty cool.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
On the subject, the Fire Emblem forum doesn’t properly link to the NintenZone.
View attachment 180723
Hmm, that person in the bottom-left of that image, I must say they have quite excellent taste in avatars. :p

Yeah, we know it doesn't work properly. There were a few problems when the board was being set up that couldn't be ironed out, that was one of them. Not really sure why it's like that or how to fix it. It doesn't seem to be a massive problem anyway, so I'm not too worried about it.
Fire Emblem has outgrown the Nintenzone anyway, if anything the Nintenzone should be under the FE board

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>Opens alerts
>Prince Alucard mentioned you
>Prince Alucard quoted your post
>Prince Alucard liked your post
Alucard is everywhere
lol Everyone's dunking on Chrom now due to his presentation.

FE or Chrom can't get a break.
Smash needs more Chroms
Woah Epic rap battles kf history is coming back?
only took 50 long years

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh yeah, Game Awards is this Thursday. Don't care at all who wins what award as I'm only interested in the reveals (hoping for Bayonetta 3 and/or Metroid Prime 4).

Even though the Game Awards is happening the day before Smash, I expect nothing of such there.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah, Game Awards is this Thursday. Don't care at all who wins what award as I'm only interested in the reveals (hoping for Bayonetta 3 and/or Metroid Prime 4).

Even though the Game Awards is happening the day before Smash, I expect nothing of such there.
I'm gonna go with my gut feeling and say that, if we get any Nintendo-related reveal, it'll just be "hey, we have a Direct in a few days"

No trailer at all, just someone from Nintendo saying "Direct soon" or something like that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Daredevil's cancelled? Bull****, that's easily the best Marvel show.

I find it really hard to justify Sylux's inclusion, the only Netroid characters I feel could or should be added at this point are Mother Brain and/or a Metroid IF they could even work but as it stands now, Metroid has its two most important characters already and the main villain of the Prime Trilogy.
Adding Sylux would just feel weird, specially when the average Metroid player has never even met him in a game. Sakurai, stop being a coward and find a way to make a Metroid work, you can't have a series named Metroid and not have a Metroid playable!

I'll still take Sylux over that one guy. What was his name? I don't remember...
We have a playable Metroid. :ultdarksamus:

Chrono.

I think even Geoff knows that TGA is a diet E3 as hes been pushing for more and more premiers, which is smart of him. But also funny cause people care less and less about the awards themselves lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I think even Geoff knows that TGA is a diet E3 as hes been pushing for more and more premiers, which is smart of him. But also funny cause people care less and less about the awards themselves lol.
I would've care for the awards if more than two of the games on there were something I played.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm gonna go with my gut feeling and say that, if we get any Nintendo-related reveal, it'll just be "hey, we have a Direct in a few days"

No trailer at all, just someone from Nintendo saying "Direct soon" or something like that.
or put out another Bayo 3 teaser...and more Kid Icarus content

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And then Brawldorf returns.
Dude don't say that.

There's other things we might be able to look forward to. MK11, Mega Man 11/Spider-Man/Tekken DLC. Maybe Metroid Prime 4/Bayonetta 3. SFV/DBFZ new seasons. Or maybe even seeing V's gameplay for Devil May Cry 5.

I'm not expecting much for Smash though, as the game would be out the day before, but we had those rumors of Sora before, so who knows.

Chrono.

Apparently first impressions for Meta Knight so far have been that he's really close to how he was in Brawl.

But without the bull****.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aren't people caring less and less about the the Oscars and Emmys too?

At least the Game Awards doesn't try to shoehorn politics.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Today was rough. My frustration and depression boiled over at work today and I feel like hiding myself away and not doing anything.

But today is workout day so yipeeee~ -_-

Potato_

Smash Lord
Guys, we gotta help out.

GOHAN I LOVE YOU I"LL DO ANYTHING YOU SA-

On second thought nah Goku can lose it's alright

that guy's Kyle Hebert impression is actually insane though

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's funny to read back on old Nintenzone threads. I mean like back in the day when people didn't like me/found me annoying and me butting heads with some here.

Funny a lot of people who didn't like me back then i'm on good terms with now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's funny to read back on old Nintenzone threads. I mean like back in the day when people didn't like me/found me annoying and me butting heads with some here.

Funny a lot of people who didn't like me back then i'm on good terms with now.
Yesterday's enemy is today's friend.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Guys, we gotta help out.

Dude is this actually Hebert doing the voice over? I don't imagine that's something that would be in an official dub.
Yesterday's enemy is today's friend.
I guess posting here a lot less also helped lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GOHAN I LOVE YOU I"LL DO ANYTHING YOU SA-

On second thought nah Goku can lose it's alright

that guy's Kyle Hebert impression is actually insane though
I thought that actually was Kyle Hebert.

EDIT: Yeah it is. I checked dude's other twitter posts, he thanks Kyle for doing the voice.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's also even more funny reading back on the old Nintenzone thread when everyone was super anxious about the NX reveal.

I really want to go back in time and leak everything just for the internet cred lol. People will take everything I say as gospel. :shades:

Chrono.

Saw this on ERA and damn, the recency bias is real.

Fallout 76 being a mess of a game was expected and hilarious at best and ****ing awful at worst, but Battlefront 2 literally made news headlines and got the FBI involved into investigating the lootbox bull****.

I'd even argue NMS at launch was more notoriously panned than F76 is right now.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Apparently first impressions for Meta Knight so far have been that he's really close to how he was in Brawl.

But without the bull****.
Excellent.
In that regard he sounds like PM Meta Knight. Played similar compared to his Brawl version but is no longer offensive.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Saw this on ERA and damn, the recency bias is real.

Fallout 76 being a mess of a game was expected and hilarious at best and ****ing awful at worst, but Battlefront 2 literally made news headlines and got the FBI involved into investigating the lootbox bull****.

I'd even argue NMS at launch was more notoriously panned than F76 is right now.
I mean, they were all terrible. So there's only losers here. But I'd probably give it No Man's Sky, because I had a couple friends who got hyped up on it, and I do remember the backlash being huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom