• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In all fairness, I feel like there's not a lot of A or B-tiers left.

There still are, but eventually, they'll end up having to go a little lower if they have to add more characters.

Dark Samus is Metroid Prime. I rest my case. :p

Um... how did they get 78 HP?
im not quite sure. The s support and a blessing maybe?

D

Deleted member

Zomvie Land Saga makes me cry once again, goddamnit, I never thought I'd actually cry over zombies.

There still are, but eventually, they'll end up having to go a little lower if they have to add more characters.
I'd actually call Sylux below C-tier. C would be many of the Assists we have now such as Waluigi, Isaac, etc. And you still have characters like Bandana Dee and Dixie Kong who are definitely B tier but aren't in.
Sylux would literally be the personification of "scrapping the bottom of the barrel"
Dark Samus is Metroid Prime. I rest my case. :p
Ok, you got me there

Chrono.

That's the thing, there still are.

So there's no reason to start adding literal whos like Sylux, Porky and even Adeleine when much more relevant characters are still in the running. Especially for DLC where it kinda has to sell itself.

I still think first parties are gonna be a minority in this season pass.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
..I just found out they removed my favourite Mii Costume that wasn't a third-party costume.

Now I feel extremely sad and I need something to make me happy and forget the pain.

Anything guys?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's the thing, there still are.

So there's no reason to start adding literal whos like Sylux, Porky and even Adeleine when much more relevant characters are still in the running. Especially for DLC where it kinda has to sell itself.

I still think first parties are gonna be a minority in this season pass.
In fairness, I never entertained the idea of Porky. Spider mech is too awkward to make a moveset for (well, Crusade did it, but that game's more about quantity than quality anyway) and outside of the mech? He's a ****ing wuss.

Adeleine is a possibility, but only because she has no Spirit and there being an AT doing something she'd do but they never did. Doesn't make her a guarantee, but it's still eyebrow-raising.

Sylux's involvement in a future Prime game has been foreshadowed for a decade, so I could definitely see him be on the suggestion list Sakurai got from Nintendo. The question is whether or not he picked him.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finish watching Wreck it Ralph 2, these two fanarts... are tie with this, sort of...

Once again... Sonic did have some noticeable roles in the movie, his basically just explains Ralph what's Wifi.

And uh...

Coincidentally... there was indeed a scene where Ralph and Vanellope was in Tapper, and naw... she can drink in Tappers, it wasn't a big deal.

Let me just mention the elephant in the room... Wreck it Ralph 2, wasn't better than the first movie, once again shows that Disney still has that "sequel curse"... where most sequels of the great Disney movie were either meh, or just crap...

Oh well, looking forward to watching Spiderman: Into the Spider Verse I guess, I was a bit surprised that the movie was rated 6+ (Somewhat between PG and PG 13) here...

And yeah... the Princess part... oh boy, as we all know, nearly all Princesses went under some kind of plastic surgery or something (Especially character we were debuted in 3D movies like Rapunzel, Moana (No wait she pretty much looks the same), Mirida, Anna and Elsa... Cinderella is my least fav imo by the looks

Mulan is my fav hands down,
Poor Sonic...
That’s ****ed up Ralph...
Look at this ****.
That look disgusting, I love it.

The Doc finally got his diplomat, now he is going to prescribe to all of us Death Pills.
Doc top tier

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Due an unfortunate accident my Xenoblade Chronicles X savefile got deleted.

Press F for Whole Different Planet Mythra and her toy looking Ares 90.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I'm surprised you aren't more pissed about this.

I probably would have exploded and got Super Sayian 5 if my Xenoblade 2 savefile was deleted out of nowhere.

500~ hours, 500~ hours man.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

We've got some good news and bad news about some Fate/Grand Order updates.

Good news: The Babylonia Singularity is coming very soon to the NA servers!

Bad news: The Babylonia Singularity goes live right after the maintenance following the end of the Christmas 2018 event, which means the new Singularity story releases right when Smash Ultimate comes out!

Oof is right! Balancing between Smash Ultimate and Fate/GO will be tough, especially with the need to get some last minute free Saint Quartz before Merlin comes out by, presumably, the end of December.

I think I'll tag @Shishœ about this news about the new Singularity as well.

Yeah, I know you uninstalled Fate/GO a few months ago, but I think I'll let you know about the news in case you want to watch a Let's Play of someone else playing the Babylonia Singularity when it comes out if you want to prepare for the upcoming Fate/GO anime that's airing in the first half of 2019 that will adapt the Babylonia Singularity. You'll also have the added advantage of not having to worry about balancing between Fate/GO and Smash Ultimate during December, so you could end up watching the Babylonia Singularity Let's Play at your own pace.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Started to get back into SRB2 and discovered how to get 3D models working.

I think I'm in love. It's like the SEGA Saturn Sonic game we never got.

Gonna try SRB2 Kart next.

D

Deleted member

F
Ivander Ivander

We've got some good news and bad news about some Fate/Grand Order updates.

Good news: The Babylonia Singularity is coming very soon to the NA servers!

Bad news: The Babylonia Singularity goes live right after the maintenance following the end of the Christmas 2018 event, which means the new Singularity story releases right when Smash Ultimate comes out!

Oof is right! Balancing between Smash Ultimate and Fate/GO will be tough, especially with the need to get some last minute free Saint Quartz before Merlin comes out by, presumably, the end of December.

I think I'll tag @Shishœ about this news about the new Singularity as well.

Yeah, I know you uninstalled Fate/GO a few months ago, but I think I'll let you know about the news in case you want to watch a Let's Play of someone else playing the Babylonia Singularity when it comes out if you want to prepare for the upcoming Fate/GO anime that's airing in the first half of 2019 that will adapt the Babylonia Singularity. You'll also have the added advantage of not having to worry about balancing between Fate/GO and Smash Ultimate during December, so you could end up watching the Babylonia Singularity Let's Play at your own pace.
I pretty much already know the full plot though lol
That's the one thing I can still follow without the app

Ivander

Smash Legend
Looks like Square Enix joined the countdown with a Nomura illustration.

Well, there goes that thought of Square not joining in the countdown that some people were expecting.

Gotta like how Link and Cloud are just being bros.
Oh yeah here’s something busted I saw someone pulled off:
View attachment 180708

Nifil better start running
Oh I have no idea the n. I saw it on discord. Do legendary hero buffs stack when blessings?
I believe having multiple Legendary Heroes does stack Buffs.

"Powercreep is an issue to us."...................:troll: And just remember. Surtr is the Bonus unit for Arena and Aether Raid next round.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Battling is coming to go finally
Will it be actual battling or what?

Niantic should've released the game with this stuff, not waited 2+ years to do so.

Like, I'm playing Go now but only because I'm forced to if I want Mew (without having to pay $50 for a peripheral) and Meltan/Melmetal. It's such a slog to complete some of these quests, ESPECIALLY the ****ing Magikarp quest. I've walked 68km with my Magikarp, yet I still only have 241 candies. It'll probably take me another month of dedicated playing just to make it to the next quest, let alone complete it.

:I

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm surprised you aren't more pissed about this.

I probably would have exploded and got Super Sayian 5 if my Xenoblade 2 savefile was deleted out of nowhere.

500~ hours, 500~ hours man.

Im more sad than mad tbh; considering it only took me 100 hours to optimize my character, it wouldn't be hard to do it again. But yeah, it ****ing sucks.

Here's hoping for a port/sequel I guess.

Losing my XC2 save would make me go nuclear tho as I pulled KOS-MOS with no problem.

D

Deleted member

Hey, quick question: what the ****
Screenshot_20181130-153610~2.png

It disappeared once I opened the alerts page but still: WHAT THE ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, there goes that thought of Square not joining in the countdown that some people were expecting.

Gotta like how Link and Cloud are just being bros.

I believe having multiple Legendary Heroes does stack Buffs.

"Powercreep is an issue to us."...................:troll: And just remember. Surtr is the Bonus unit for Arena and Aether Raid next round.
This is probably why he’s so built the .

Niantic should've released the game with this stuff, not waited 2+ years to do so.

Like, I'm playing Go now but only because I'm forced to if I want Mew (without having to pay $50 for a peripheral) and Meltan/Melmetal. It's such a slog to complete some of these quests, ESPECIALLY the ****ing Magikarp quest. I've walked 68km with my Magikarp, yet I still only have 241 candies. It'll probably take me another month of dedicated playing just to make it to the next quest, let alone complete it.

If it’s like gos original trailer regular battling(possible based on the let’s go system?). If not then maybe like go battling but I think it’s the former based on the field design not being open and constricted to a small space.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Im more sad than mad tbh; considering it only took me 100 hours to optimize my character, it wouldn't be hard to do it again. But yeah, it ****ing sucks.

Here's hoping for a port/sequel I guess.

Losing my XC2 save would make me go nuclear tho as I pulled KOS-MOS with no problem.
In any cases, feel bad man, I hope a XBX sequel or somethin' will come out for you & others fan of the game.

That said, I think I'm going to get Online Membership on the Switch soon so that I can make SURE that my XB2 savefile is safe if any bad scenario happen, and to play Ultimate online too but that's more a bonus tbh lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
View attachment 180720
>Opens alerts
>Prince Alucard mentioned you
>Prince Alucard quoted your post
>Prince Alucard liked your post

D

Deleted member

>Opens alerts
I wish we could see alerts by users who triggered them to see how many I have from him lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Battling is coming to go finally

To bad Go's combat really sucks and I don't actually care that much.

Uh, I've got some bad news. Mew from Pokemon Go can't be transferred into Let's Go.
Source: Have a Mew in Pokemon Go, can't transfer it.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
View attachment 180720
What'd you do?
I wish I knew
If you open the alerts page through the bell icon, it automatically marks them all as read. You have to go to your alerts through your profile if you want to read them one by one. Also, spam threads stay in your alerts even after the mods delete them, so you have to mark them as read manually, which you can only do by marking all of your alerts as read. I've been meaning to ask the site admins what the deal is with that little quirk...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

To bad Go's combat really sucks and I don't actually care that much.

Uh, I've got some bad news. Mew from Pokemon Go can't be transferred into Let's Go.
Source: Have a Mew in Pokemon Go, can't transfer it.
Are you serious? I held off on the Meltan Quest to make time for the Mew Quest AND I CAN'T EVEN TRANSFER IT?

****. Thanks for letting me know man. That's still hella depressing though.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Replaying KI Uprising and rewatching the great anime DKC as a way to be ready for Smash Ultimate

Chrono.

lol Everyone's dunking on Chrom now due to his presentation.

FE or Chrom can't get a break.

D

Deleted member

If you open the alerts page through the bell icon, it automatically marks them all as read. You have to go to your alerts through your profile if you want to read them one by one. Also, spam threads stay in your alerts even after the mods delete them, so you have to mark them as read manually, which you can only do by marking all of your alerts as read. I've been meaning to ask the site admins what the deal is with that little quirk...
I know that, I opened the alerts page, didn't click on the icon
Young Link is looking ridiculous

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Is anyone not looking ridiculous in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom