• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

In other words, I'm back from Disneyland and resting at home.

The vacation was absolutely fantastic, one of the very best my family and I have been on. I just wished it had rained some more, it would've made the parks less crowded, lol.

After this fun and relatively stress-free vacation, though, the rest of my month is going to involve decorating the house, job searching, and a whole lot of Christmas shopping. It's gonna get busy here fast. For tonight though, I can simply relax.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Great character stuck in a game with mediocre
Lol, to me, what's pity is that Lora's fate being revealed after Torna DLC in the main game was indeed when XC2 writing becomes mediocre after that (which is after chapter 7 I think.)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Poyo!!

Imagine if this images leaked before the official reveal. People would go nuts

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I only just get to find out Netflix cancelled Daredevil...the **** Netflix?

I guess all MCU Netflix shows will be on Disney Plus or Hulu...but these cancellations are still stupid

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I only just get to find out Netflix cancelled Daredevil...the **** Netflix?

I guess all MCU Netflix shows will be on Disney Plus or Hulu...but these cancellations are still stupid
they cancelled it to make room for the live action cowboy bebop that is probably suck but they dont care

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I played Wave 3. The bonus characters are all very fun like wave 1 which is VERY good! I'll have to give full thoughts once I finish their Guest Star Runs! The base game Dream Friends got an extra attack each, Bandana Dee feels a LOT more fun to play as, Dedede gets his Super Dedede Jump and Meta Knight oddly enough, gets a counter! But the real question you're probably asking is about Heroes From Another Dimension! Well, let me put it like this
"Hey Gwen, I want to pick up Star Allies, how hard are the puzzles and bosses?"
Me before Wave 3: "Piss easy, even for Kirby standards."
Me now: *weeps*

Chrono.

Lmao Daredevil cancelled. I started it a while back too.

Only Jessica Jones is left and I don't see that one lasting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah how do people feel about he theory that Adeline from Kirby is dlc for smash?

She has no spirit yet other star allies characters get them and they clearly know she exists.

The lack of a sylux and porky spirit is also really weird

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah how do people feel about he theory that Adeline from Kirby is dlc for smash?

She has no spirit yet other star allies characters get them and they clearly know she exists.

The lack of a sylux and porky spirit is also really weird
I think Sylux is the closest thing to a guarantee. Prime 4 is a big deal and we've had our fair share of Sylux buildup since Prime 3 (by which I mean only 2 cameos, but with how the franchise has been since that game, 2 is still a lot :p)

Adeleine is definitely strange. The lack of Spirit combined with Vince doing one of her abilities as an AT despite never having done it himself... Probably the safest bet for a Kirby rep.

The Absolutely Safe Capsule is a "Spirit", so Porky's not missing :troll:

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Meta Knight oddly enough, gets a counter!
- Always masks his true identity with his armor.
- Gifts his rival with a blade to make the battle even.
- Has a sword and counter, is thus an FE character.

My theory that Meta Knight and the Black Knight are the same person grows stronger every day.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think Sylux is the closest thing to a guarantee. Prime 4 is a big deal and we've had our fair share of Sylux buildup since Prime 3 (by which I mean only 2 cameos, but with how the franchise has been since that game, 2 is still a lot :p)

Adeleine is definitely strange. The lack of Spirit combined with Vince doing one of her abilities as an AT despite never having done it himself... Probably the safest bet for a Kirby rep.

Sylux I think is in good grounds. Metroid will be huge for next year so if he was playable it would be great promotion.

It be insane that we would go from two Metroid reps(technically 1) to five of them in one game. But it’s nice to see Metroid get some love.

Vince is definitely another interesting point. I’d still prefer bandanna dee, but I wouldn’t put it past Sakurai to say let’s put ina creator I made over bandanna dee again!

At least she has moveset potential.

Chrono.

Sylux makes sense, I guess (even if I don't want nor care for him).

I have a hard time imagining Porky as anything other than collateral damage.

I'll believe Adeleine when I see it.

Not gonna lie though these are all C-Tier Nintendo characters. In my eyes at least.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
1- Sylux, to promote Prime 4
2- Porky, because maybe Nintendo is planning to do something with Mother 3 as meme dreams become real :ultridley:
3- Random 3rd Party
4- Adeleine, to keep promoting Star Allies
5- Edelgard, because Three Houses

It makes a lot of sense tbh.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My hope for Tetra remains, albeit, to a limited degree.

Nintendo has acknowledged her and used her (as well as Toon Zelda) in promotions and marketing a fair bit, but can she compete with other options Nintendo's got? I'm honestly not entirely sure at this point. Something tells me Nintendo's choices will largely be based on the promotions they can provide, but time will tell if that hypothesis holds up.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Since I've been on a Legend of Zelda craze lately, I'm gonna ask all on here...what is your favorite LoZ game and why? Mine right now is Majora's Mask, even though I only have about 1/4th of it completed. :laugh:
Breath of the Wild hands down.

There's just so much to do in that game, and it really captures the sense of epic adventure that the Legend of Zelda is about. Besides some flaws like a lack of real dungeons (the Elemental Beasts were more like mini-dungeons), it's a perfect game in my opinion. I hope they refine on it for the next game because they have something great going, and could make it even better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
After 12,000 years...I finally gained Grima Female Robin

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ultimate Zelda is perfection:

Found on KYM

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
1- Sylux, to promote Prime 4
2- Porky, because maybe Nintendo is planning to do something with Mother 3 as meme dreams become real :ultridley:
3- Random 3rd Party
4- Adeleine, to keep promoting Star Allies
5- Edelgard, because Three Houses

It makes a lot of sense tbh.
Honestly for the most part this makes sense.

Porky while hard to imagine as a fighter would be sick. Sure he’s not big but another villain and mother getting promotion would make a lot of people happy.

If he doesn’t get in I’d put a third party in his slot instead.

Sylux is again a villain and honestly feels likely now. He could be pretty cool. Maybe take inspiration from how dark samus actually fights in prime.

Star allies promotion makes sense. They’ve really gone in on Kirby star allies and making sure people come back to it so I could see it.

As for eldegard. It’s definitely possible but I think she will miss the roster and if we get a promotional Nintendo character it’s someone from daemon x machina.
Although she has an axe so it already is a step from mostbif the fire emblem reps.

I could also see Nintendo take someone that’s popular from heroes and throw them out there. Hector would be one that comes to mind. But that’s probably unlikely. I’d say Reinhardt too but I don’t see them adding a horse character.

As for the third parties.

I would go with he square rep.

And then the other slot goes to Phoenix Wright or Rayman. Capcom loves content in smash so they would probably be top priority as they and konamii have given the most of any third party in the game. I could see Nintendo further going this route so their fighter gets a lot of content to sell he pass better.

Rayman just feels like someone that should be in at this point. And Ubisoft and Nintendo have a great relationship going.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In case you haven't seen this:
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Jojalole Jojalole
mario123007 mario123007

The box of the Siren model kit contains some heavy lore text explaining the origins of the World Tree and Artifices:
https://xenomira.wordpress.com/2018...LWZO5XkBQYzWIIfIJApETdmaYx1YUfCBwlqt_Ip0GizBo
I haven't seen or got the Siren model but I have seen the video by Miiks
The lore of Xeno series is super deep...

And I guess this means that Blades aren't real lifeforms? I mean... Duh but still, the origin of Blades and core crystal is still a bit mysterious in the Xenoblade lore.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Majora's Mask is best Zelda.

Big reason why is because it gives zero ****s about series tradition.
**** the master sword, **** Ganon, **** Hyrule, **** Zelda, **** Impa, **** your nornal progression, **** your sidequest completion, **** ALL OF IT.

DEAL WITH THIS GIANT MOON.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What else is new?
What do you expect from Zelda? Lol

We have seen Zelda doing this pose before but never really seen it in motion.

Oh yeah, this fanart looks way better than the short trailer:

Well... Peach at least.
That's SFM, isn't it?

Dear god they've already ported the models.
I don't think it is. Fingers crossed that this isn't though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*free summons on the new heroes banner

*Gets minvera.

-she has the same trash ivs as my other one, minus speed plus res.

-oh merges it is.

*has 11 orbs, pulls from legendary banner.

*Gets a 4th Laevatein.

-Plus attack, minus res.

- literally perfect

Rng is funny sometimes

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Man if Sylux is dlc that’d be crazy. Never in my life would I have imagined Metroid getting 3 characters added in one game.

That’d be really cool.

D

Deleted member

I find it really hard to justify Sylux's inclusion, the only Netroid characters I feel could or should be added at this point are Mother Brain and/or a Metroid IF they could even work but as it stands now, Metroid has its two most important characters already and the main villain of the Prime Trilogy.
Adding Sylux would just feel weird, specially when the average Metroid player has never even met him in a game. Sakurai, stop being a coward and find a way to make a Metroid work, you can't have a series named Metroid and not have a Metroid playable!

I'll still take Sylux over that one guy. What was his name? I don't remember...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I find it really hard to justify Sylux's inclusion, the only Netroid characters I feel could or should be added at this point are Mother Brain and/or a Metroid IF they could even work but as it stands now, Metroid has its two most important characters already and the main villain of the Prime Trilogy.
Adding Sylux would just feel weird, specially when the average Metroid player has never even met him in a game. Sakurai, stop being a coward and find a way to make a Metroid work, you can't have a series named Metroid and not have a Metroid playable!

I'll still take Sylux over that one guy. What was his name? I don't remember...
What if Sylux is the main villain of 4 and a potential 5th Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom