• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One can call it censorship, but the update is legit fanservice as those stockings are very well made and look sexy as hell.

Also the Aux Core is basically Critical Up VII, which is great for her battle performance.

D

Deleted member

One can call it censorship, but the update is legit fanservice as those stockings are very well made and look sexy as hell.

Also the Aux Core is basically Critical Up VII, which is great for her battle performance.
Combat-optimized leggings

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Are costume names in XC2 just like this or?
View attachment 180792
Yeah, they are often interesting at times.
So... you're getting offended for them?
I already express that I'm not a fan of the design at first... but actually... as time goes on I find the design ok. Still not my cup of tea though, I prefer Mythra as how she still was, heck even her swimsuit costume is not that good either imo.

I don't know if they just give it to you right at the get-go, or you have to complete NG+ but... for those who are bothered by Mythra's default design, there you go.
Lol Shish wasted five bucks for no reason.
Monolithsoft isn't like EA, so... no microtrasactions needed there lol. If you want it, you got it.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
An excerpt from my not-FE story I mentioned some time ago.

*munch* *munch* *munch*

"So...err...you're actually serious about this are ya' mate?" Came in an deep, gruff, obnoxious sounding voice, stuffing his face with all kinds of delicacies made from his slaves. "You actually wanna do busi'ness with lil' ol me?"

"..."

"*munch* *munch* *munch* Not one for conversation are ya'?"

Inside the large, flamboyant room, two figures sat across a large table filled to the brim with delicacies, beverages, and all kinds of fine cuisine as far as the eyes can see. One man, loud, pretentious, and fat continued to boast his status and fortune, being the king of said land of course. Much to the complete disinterest of the figure that sat about 30 feet across from him dressed in dark, brooding robes. His eyes blood red and sporting a look of malice, he sat with his arms folded and his eyes closed; completely uninterested in the conversation he was immersed in. The man appeared to be old, his facial features clearly showing his age as well as his long, grey hair.

"Pah who am I kidding! Of course ya wanna do business with me! How else is yer cult gonna survive out there? Nations want ya dead after all haha!" The man let out a loud belly laugh, spitting food across the table.

“Y’know it’s funny, I always hear all kinds of stuff about ya’ from the history books. Historians never have nice things to say about you. Whatcha’ do to piss everyone off so much?” The king questioned, chuckling to himself.

"If I were you, I’d shut that disgusting mouth of yours right about now” Sneered the dark figure, much to the terror of the king.

“Of...of course…”

Said figure being none other than the renowned criminal and cult leader wanted dead by every nation in Lycia…and also humanity’s savior countless eons ago who was the great hero of an era long past, Cornelius!

That time, of course had long passed. In the present age, Cornelius had nothing but scathing hatred for humanity and all it’s kind. In due time, he would make them all dead as he vowed to do ages ago before having his ambitions ripped asunder.

“Tell me…what is it exactly you have to offer me, King?” Cornelius questioned mildly amused. “You know well having any dealings with me would lead to your kingdom being ostracized from the rest of Lycia.”

“Well…heh heh…lets just say I have my priorities in working order your lordship. I’ve mislead all the nations in to thinking I’m working against ya’.” Cornellius shot the man a look of disapproval before the King quickly interjected, as if on cue “They won’t see it coming I swear!” he said with noticeable fear coming out of his voice.

Cornelius then changed his look from one of disapproval to amusement. “Of course, I wouldn’t expect you to do any differently” He said sporting a sickening smile on his face, all the while staring a hole at the king.

“You know I must say, i’m impressed with you. You’re quite the orator. Sycophants hang by your every word as if gospel, no one would dare try to oppose your rule. It’s actually admirable”

The king looked in confusion but also slightly relived. Not wanting to say anything more for his own safety .

“Tell me King…what is your real motive in all this?” Cornelius asked bluntly. “Surely you wouldn’t expect me for you to not be scheming”.

“I like the winning side. Nothing more, nothing less. Couldn’t care less bout’ anyone other than me and my safety. Everyone else in this godforsaken land can stick it!” The king proudly boasted which earned a snicker from Cornelius.

“What’s so funny if…I may ask?” The king asked cautiously.

“I like you, little King.” Cornelius mocked. “You have no reservations doing what you do and you don’t put on a false pretense of being anything other than filth. Compared to the other vile nobles of this land, i’ve come to taking a liking to you”.

“Well…uh…thank you your greatness”. The king said trying to think of a way to express gratitude but also not appreciating being mocked like that. “If I may ask, what of the Prince?”

Cornelius’ expression turned to that from one of arrogance to one of contempt. “You will bring me the prince alive.” The enigmatic cult figure demanded, remembering an event countless ages ago that had his ancestor put an end to his ambition. A man whom he once called best friend what seemed like an eternity ago.

“Why ya’ want him alive so badly? I could always just…” The king said before being interjected by Cornelius.

“Oh I’m sorry, Did I not make myself clear enough?” Cornelius questioned arrogantly.

“All due respect your lordship, I won’t tolerate your behavior. I…” The king paused abruptly when Cornelius got up from his seat and began walking towards him; his heart beating out of his chest all the while. Cornelius stood about 5 feet to where the king sat and looked straight in to his soul.

“I should remind you just exactly who it is you’re dealing with...”

“No you don’t need to remind me!” The king panicked hoping to get out of his unfavorable predicament.

Cornelius, still looking the king dead in the eye expressionless then made a gesture with his hand which in turn, “black mist” of sorts formulated from, spreading all across the spacious room.

“NO PLEASE YOUR LORDSHIP NO I’M SORRY!” The king screamed. The next thing he saw was the black mist formulating on him, reaching to his face.

“If I wanted to, I could kill you and everyone in your puny nation”. You’re nothing but an ant compared to me!” The tyrant continued to flaunt his power. “This black mist is capable of disintegrating you in to a pile of ashes if I so choose”

“I KNOW I KNOW JUST PLEASE LET ME GO YOUR LORDSHIP!!!” The king screamed.

“Heh”. Chuckled Cornelius as he evaporated the black mist, proving his point. He then gestured towards the table.

“Oh thank you thank you I…” Just before the king could express relief, Cornelius flipped the entire table spilling everything on the ground.

“Eat it…” Cornelius simply mentioned pointing to the food that fell on the floor.

“Wha…What?” The king asked

“Eat...the...food. Did I mince words?”

“No no no!” The king didn’t even think out of pure terror as he slowly kneed down preparing to embarrassingly eat food from the floor, much to the satisfaction of Cornelius. He then walked up to the king, bent his knees to face the king sporting an arrogant smirk.

“Good little king” Cornelius mocked as he petted his face as if he were a dog. He then took his leave elsewhere in the castle while the king was fuming in anger and humiliation.

The king would make Cornelius pay for insulting his pride like that and he would make Cornelius taste his own blood. No one makes a fool out of him and lives to tell the tale!

Lycia is just placeholder name BTW until I think of something different lol. It's not actually Lycia from FE6/FE7.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Well, I'm definitely gonna use the Aux Core when dealing some challenges.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So is Leggings Mythra free or do I gotta go on challenge mode?
From screenshoots I saw, I think you can just get it in Argetum like how you get some of the DLC rare Blades.

I'm currently busying with Valkyria Chronicles and Valkyria Chronicles 4... and I still have Octopath Traveler to finish so I won't be going back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 anytime soon.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So is Leggings Mythra free or do I gotta go on challenge mode?

I vote for Yoink.
It's free

You can get it on Argentum in the regular game
For Torna it is on Fetley Village

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
An excerpt from my not-FE story I mentioned some time ago.

*munch* *munch* *munch*

"So...err...you're actually serious about this are ya' mate?" Came in an deep, gruff, obnoxious sounding voice, stuffing his face with all kinds of delicacies made from his slaves. "You actually wanna do busi'ness with lil' ol me?"

"..."

"*munch* *munch* *munch* Not one for conversation are ya'?"

Inside the large, flamboyant room, two figures sat across a large table filled to the brim with delicacies, beverages, and all kinds of fine cuisine as far as the eyes can see. One man, loud, pretentious, and fat continued to boast his status and fortune, being the king of said land of course. Much to the complete disinterest of the figure that sat about 30 feet across from him dressed in dark, brooding robes. His eyes blood red and sporting a look of malice, he sat with his arms folded and his eyes closed; completely uninterested in the conversation he was immersed in. The man appeared to be old, his facial features clearly showing his age as well as his long, grey hair.

"Pah who am I kidding! Of course ya wanna do business with me! How else is yer cult gonna survive out there? Nations want ya dead after all haha!" The man let out a loud belly laugh, spitting food across the table.

“Y’know it’s funny, I always hear all kinds of stuff about ya’ from the history books. Historians never have nice things to say about you. Whatcha’ do to piss everyone off so much?” The king questioned, chuckling to himself.

"If I were you, I’d shut that disgusting mouth of yours right about now” Sneered the dark figure, much to the terror of the king.

“Of...of course…”

Said figure being none other than the renowned criminal and cult leader wanted dead by every nation in Lycia…and also humanity’s savior countless eons ago who was the great hero of an era long past, Cornelius!

That time, of course had long passed. In the present age, Cornelius had nothing but scathing hatred for humanity and all it’s kind. In due time, he would make them all dead as he vowed to do ages ago before having his ambitions ripped asunder.

“Tell me…what is it exactly you have to offer me, King?” Cornelius questioned mildly amused. “You know well having any dealings with me would lead to your kingdom being ostracized from the rest of Lycia.”

“Well…heh heh…lets just say I have my priorities in working order your lordship. I’ve mislead all the nations in to thinking I’m working against ya’.” Cornellius shot the man a look of disapproval before the King quickly interjected, as if on cue “They won’t see it coming I swear!” he said with noticeable fear coming out of his voice.

Cornelius then changed his look from one of disapproval to amusement. “Of course, I wouldn’t expect you to do any differently” He said sporting a sickening smile on his face, all the while staring a hole at the king.

“You know I must say, i’m impressed with you. You’re quite the orator. Sycophants hang by your every word as if gospel, no one would dare try to oppose your rule. It’s actually admirable”

The king looked in confusion but also slightly relived. Not wanting to say anything more for his own safety .

“Tell me King…what is your real motive in all this?” Cornelius asked bluntly. “Surely you wouldn’t expect me for you to not be scheming”.

“I like the winning side. Nothing more, nothing less. Couldn’t care less bout’ anyone other than me and my safety. Everyone else in this godforsaken land can stick it!” The king proudly boasted which earned a snicker from Cornelius.

“What’s so funny if…I may ask?” The king asked cautiously.

“I like you, little King.” Cornelius mocked. “You have no reservations doing what you do and you don’t put on a false pretense of being anything other than filth. Compared to the other vile nobles of this land, i’ve come to taking a liking to you”.

“Well…uh…thank you your greatness”. The king said trying to think of a way to express gratitude but also not appreciating being mocked like that. “If I may ask, what of the Prince?”

Cornelius’ expression turned to that from one of arrogance to one of contempt. “You will bring me the prince alive.” The enigmatic cult figure demanded, remembering an event countless ages ago that had his ancestor put an end to his ambition. A man whom he once called best friend what seemed like an eternity ago.

“Why ya’ want him alive so badly? I could always just…” The king said before being interjected by Cornelius.

“Oh I’m sorry, Did I not make myself clear enough?” Cornelius questioned arrogantly.

“All due respect your lordship, I won’t tolerate your behavior. I…” The king paused abruptly when Cornelius got up from his seat and began walking towards him; his heart beating out of his chest all the while. Cornelius stood about 5 feet to where the king sat and looked straight in to his soul.

“I should remind you just exactly who it is you’re dealing with...”

“No you don’t need to remind me!” The king panicked hoping to get out of his unfavorable predicament.

Cornelius, still looking the king dead in the eye expressionless then made a gesture with his hand which in turn, “black mist” of sorts formulated from, spreading all across the spacious room.

“NO PLEASE YOUR LORDSHIP NO I’M SORRY!” The king screamed. The next thing he saw was the black mist formulating on him, reaching to his face.

“If I wanted to, I could kill you and everyone in your puny nation”. You’re nothing but an ant compared to me!” The tyrant continued to flaunt his power. “This black mist is capable of disintegrating you in to a pile of ashes if I so choose”

“I KNOW I KNOW JUST PLEASE LET ME GO YOUR LORDSHIP!!!” The king screamed.

“Heh”. Chuckled Cornelius as he evaporated the black mist, proving his point. He then gestured towards the table.

“Oh thank you thank you I…” Just before the king could express relief, Cornelius flipped the entire table spilling everything on the ground.

“Eat it…” Cornelius simply mentioned pointing to the food that fell on the floor.

“Wha…What?” The king asked

“Eat...the...food. Did I mince words?”

“No no no!” The king didn’t even think out of pure terror as he slowly kneed down preparing to embarrassingly eat food from the floor, much to the satisfaction of Cornelius. He then walked up to the king, bent his knees to face the king sporting an arrogant smirk.

“Good little king” Cornelius mocked as he petted his face as if he were a dog. He then took his leave elsewhere in the castle while the king was fuming in anger and humiliation.

The king would make Cornelius pay for insulting his pride like that and he would make Cornelius taste his own blood. No one makes a fool out of him and lives to tell the tale!

Lycia is just placeholder name BTW until I think of something different lol. It's not actually Lycia from FE6/FE7.
Oh and I guess I should tag KMDP KMDP @Shishœ DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon since they were the ones I talked to about my story idea.
People that call Young Link “Yink” deserve their rights being taken away.
Dude I always call YLink by that name. Why ya gotta do this to me bruh?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yinker > Tinker

^ True words.
I've saved it in a Doc since it's kinda late here so I'll read it tomorrow.
Cool whenever you want I guess lol.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's a stereotype that isn't always true.

Those who stab backs are just idiots doomed to fail.
Yeah but like villains always do that **** because they want the power all for themselves. Even if they pretend to be allies eventually they'll turn on each other. It's like the No. 1 rule of villainy lol.

Chrono.

Apparently Saito redesigned her himself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah but like villains always do that **** because they want the power all for themselves. Even if they pretend to be allies eventually they'll turn on each other. It's like the No. 1 rule of villainy lol.
Yeah, but another thing villains can do well is, y'know, break the rules.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, but another thing villains can do well is, y'know, break the rules.
Which in turns leads to all order being broken and villains doing what they want to be the dominant force among them.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What even more sad... is that as how they said, Mario was 100% absent in the movie.
And something tells me that Wreck it Ralph 2 could have another sequel.

Yikes, not sure how that can even happen, at least for Switch you have Cloud Save Backup. (But really Nintendo Switch needs that local backup as well).

I think I'll pass... I don't think Monolithsoft should be ok with this design, but hey at least they give another option lol.
Meaning another sequel without Mario

D

Deleted member

Like, I'm all in for those types of villains who are only in it for themselves, specially when they are the entertainer type. Metal Face, Kefka, Slayde from FE: SoV and so on.
But that villain who has a personal code of morals that they'll absolutely not break? Or the one who will destroy the world but deeply cares for their allies? That's my ****.
Catch these hands as I stan the **** out of Solf J. Kimblee and Greed.

Chrono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom