• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, she definitely acomplished a lot more than Peach. And honestly, she looks really pretty in Odyssey. It made me want to see them together. Besides, Peach turned him down anyway.
30+ years of being turned down yet he still wants Peach. Saves Peach many times and doesn’t get married, yet Pauline throws him a massive party just by doing a simple job...

...Mario really ****ed up by leaving her

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Eh, if there was no Bowser, Yoshi would probably spend his days eating...

He may have even became Chief...

And I'd still love him :yoshi:
xD I mean, he wouldn't really change beside the gaining of weight.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In other news, I updated my Starbound mod again. I put up a .zip on Chucklefish's forums for anyone that didn't download the game from Steam or wants to poke through the files or whatever, and someone on Steam was nice enough to make a bunch of sprites for me! But that's not what I'm gonna show in this video LOL

For one thing I'm pretty sure the audio file I attached to the main shopping stall is like over half of the data of the mod right now, LOL.

For another thing, I went a step even deeper and took a crack at adding Spirits to the mod. It's just one and only has an aesthetic effect, but it's still a theoretical base for it.

...I would say spoiler on what I used, but. . .no. It's been obvious since Spirits were announced and straight up got name dropped in the Famitsu interview, no.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
30+ years of being turned down yet he still wants Peach. Saves Peach many times and doesn’t get married, yet Pauline throws him a massive party just by doing a simple job...

...Mario really ****ed up by leaving her
This song will never not be relevant:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean, at least they don't have a tough challenge to overcome.

Just it being CGI already makes it better than the previous Mario movie by default :troll:
What concerns is that Illumination might just play it safe...

Me on r/XenobladeChronicles when seeing the Mythra Spirit:

"This looks much better than the official look. Once modders start doing stuff in XC2, I hope someone makes this as one of the first mods".

*r/XenobladeChronicles initiates a frantic upvote/downvote battle on my comment*

*Monolith Soft actually adds the skin in themselves*

r/XenobladeChronicles: "OMG THANK YOU MONOLITH BEST DEVELOPERS EVER"

>mfw

View attachment 180815

It really is the XC2 circlejerk sub, huh?
I am just lost count on how many times you put up about this lol, this is why I rarely check Xenoblade Reddit...
People in the Xenoblade community so far are mixed about this, like I said before, never a fan of Smash Ultimate altering some spirits but when putting it in XC2, at least it is optional and is a great Aux Core.

One User from Discord told me that Monolithsoft probably add this as a joke, an irony joke. Or a very interesting promotion on Smash Ultimate, that being that not sure of XC2 fans will be interested in Ultimate when they notice there's only Shulk playable and XC2 contents are just spirits and music. But hey they have "Still, moving forward" in that's awesome. I have always want this track to be in Smash.

I don't have high hopes for that movie, but now that it's brought up, I hear Illumination gets a lot of flak. Which I think is a shame, but I see where people are coming from quite easily.

Despicable Me was a legitimately great movie as far as I'm concerned. The sequel was pretty good, too. I haven't seen the third one yet. Can't judge that one.

Unfortunately aside from the that film and at least one of it's sequels, though, the rest of their films are pretty...subpar. Average at best. Sing and The Secret Life of Pets had some charming moments but in the end they're really nothing remarkable, and the Lorax has plenty of bad qualities. Meanwhile Minions did actually have some effort put into it, imo, but ultimately still comes off as a major cash grab that overdoses on characters that are more effective in small doses. Last but not least, I don't doubt that their take on The Grinch doesn't add much to the original story.

With all that considered, along with the unfortunate fates that video game movies in general usually meet, I have low expectations on their Mario film, but I still hope to see something surprisingly good.
I understand what are you coming from but... compare to studios like Pixar, Dreamworks, or even Blue Sky, it's really a shame that Illumination studio tends to play it safe. Their movies are really just well... average, not too bad or too good. Not to mention how they market their movie.

I don't have high hopes either, I just hope it comes successfully grapse that Mario nostalgia.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Another Shadow level got ported to Forces.

Hoping I see Sky Troops later on (I know someone else did that for Generations ages ago.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Apparently Saito redesigned her himself.
So much for the "it looks lazy as hell" and "it doesn't fit with her theme of light" comments lmao.

Cool to see Sakurai and his team asked for the original artist vision to make this.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tangential to Dragon Ball discussion.

I don't know how long your memory is, fam, but for at least one of my gf's surgeries this year I know I called in NZ to send support with the spirit bomb.

Tonight, I came across this.

c091372.jpg

...hoo boy.

In lighter fare, and since I apparently edit new sections in faster than y'all post new comments at 1 AM EST, Amazon tried to send me an email advertising this thing here:

1543643276743.png

Had been looking for something for my Vive mic, you see. This ain't it, but can't tell Amazon that.

The problem came in how the email turned out:

1543643355620.png

Professional Furry.

I had questions.

So much for the "it looks lazy as hell" and "it doesn't fit with her theme of light" comments lmao.
Of course it fits the light theme.

It's shadows.

How the **** do those idiots think you get shadows?

I mean other than blending hedgehog, pride, and angst like Professor ****ing Utonium and accidentally breaking in the beaker labelled Bull**** Alien DNA.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tangential to Dragon Ball discussion.

I don't know how long your memory is, fam, but for at least one of my gf's surgeries this year I know I called in NZ to send support with the spirit bomb.

Tonight, I came across this.

View attachment 180825

...hoo boy.

Of course it fits the light theme.

It's shadows.

How the **** do those idiots think you get shadows?

I mean other than blending hedgehog, pride, and angst like Professor ****ing Utonium and accidentally breaking in the beaker labelled Bull**** Alien DNA.

Ayy, that's Canal 5 de México
They pretty much aired DBZ since it got a dub, making it its most consistent piece of programming for 20 years along with the ocassional DB/DBGT/DBS.

Ivander

Smash Legend
God I'm bored.

The type of bored where nothing pleases me.
We're all dying for Smash. And we're trying to deal with the fact that pirates are playing before us. :glare:

Good thing I have Grand Order and the Christmas Event to keep my occupied until then.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We're all dying for Smash. And we're trying to deal with the fact that pirates are playing before us. :glare:

Good thing I have Grand Order and the Christmas Event to keep my occupied until then.
we must kill those pirates

AndreaAC

And I ain't gonna try to force the Ridley fan to understand it...

Something tells me that's the best route to go :yoshi:
XD I might not get it, but I am REALLY curious to know what makes you be so attached to Yoshi? How it even began? If it is not much to ask, of course.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
XD I might not get it, but I am REALLY curious to know what makes you be so attached to Yoshi? How it even began? If it is not much to ask, of course.
I'm not sure how I can put it into words as it's a bit gradual how I got to love Yoshi rather than a specific event. Maybe it's very similar to how you got attached to Ridley

AndreaAC

I'm not sure how I can put it into words as it's a bit gradual how I got to love Yoshi rather than a specific event. Maybe it's very similar to how you got attached to Ridley
Yeah, that may be the case. I mean, at first I did not know anything about Ridley, until a cousin of mine played the very beginning of Super Metroid...that is where it all began and my love and dedication for him grew as time went by. It has had its ups and downs like anything else in life, but I am really happy still. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now, nor I would have developed any of my ideas as much as I did, or improve my work. Just to put it shortly.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yeah, that may be the case. I mean, at first I did not know anything about Ridley, until a cousin of mine played the very beginning of Super Metroid...that is where it all began and my love and dedication for him grew as time went by. It has had its ups and downs like anything else in life, but I am really happy still. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now, nor I would have developed any of my ideas as much as I did, or improve my work. Just to put it shortly.
Yeah, for me it started with Yoshi being one of the first video game characters I ever seen watching my sister play the original Super Mario World (I was born around that time too). I wondered what that "green thing" was :yoshi:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Yeah, for me it started with Yoshi being one of the first video game characters I ever seen watching my sister play the original Super Mario World (I was born around that time too). I wondered what that "green thing" was :yoshi:
XD Awesome! That sounds rather similar! And funny that I was born in the year SM was released…1994. It is something minor, but knowing it makes me feel it like an honor. I mean, I never would have guessed my cousin playing it years later on an emulator would lead to the beginning of my journey as a Ridley fan.

Chrono.

please yourself?
Can't until December 7th.
Facts. Nothing feels fun when Ultimate is just around the corner.
True that and my only hope was SCVI, which I have, but I can't really play until I can fix my PS4 spitting out discs.

Really regret not getting it digitally. But I did get FFXV recently so I'll probably be chipping away at that.

After the first two days of the big datamine started I just stopped watching gameplay and never looked back.

It's helped a bit.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ryu is starting to frustrate me so much right now. Normally when I try this hard to learn a character, they start to make a little bit of sense to me by now. Fox made sense. Mega Man made sense. Palutena made sense. Freaking Shulk makes sense. But Ryu? I just can't get him down. I haven't even been able to start practicing neutral because I still can't get his goshdang inputs down.

I'm actually kind of enjoying the frustration, to be honest. It's less a throw-the-controller-at-the-screen frustration and moreso a "I will figure this out, dangnabbit!" type of anger. I know I'm the one at fault here, not the game itself, since I can do the inputs whenever I'm actively looking at my hands. I've just got to figure out how to do it without looking next, and then without even thinking about it after that.

I might need to play an actual Street Fighter game for reals one of these days. I'm starting to see the appeal of it.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So, like, there is some weird **** in Amazon Prime Video.

DtUH5GZVYAUOAza.jpg

DtUH5GdU0AAb0zp.jpg

You literally have to pay to watch these.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mythra Mythra

I need to know your opinion on Mythra black legging being in Xenoblade 2 for both Torna & the main game.

I NEED to hear it.:ultkrool:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We talked about it before.

Tl;dr: Humanity is, in fact, not regressing.
Monolith as that galaxy brain I tell ya.

They knew peoples would love Mythra legging after others complained it was censoring in advance, so they then added it into the game on it's first anniversary so that they would get even more love from their fans, they really played us all like a damn....piano, yes, let's go with that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is offically Dec 1 in my timezone

It's time:
Mythra Mythra

I need to know your opinion on Mythra black legging being in Xenoblade 2 for both Torna & the main game.

I NEED to hear it.:ultkrool:
She looks stunning (I mean, she always looks stunning anyway), but now she found a new way to look more imposing and elegant.

Either Monolith made lemonade with lemons or it was all according to their keikaku
(Translators Note: Keikaku means plan)

Game-wise looks great, and fitting (specially in Torna as more black makes her outfit look more similar to Addam's armor.

Also lets not forget
Pneuma wears some type of black stocking under all of her armor too

Also it comes with Critical Up VII

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It is offically Dec 1 in my timezone

It's time:

She looks stunning (I mean, she always looks stunning anyway), but now she found a new way to look more imposing and elegant.

Either Monolith made lemonade with lemons or it was all according to their keikaku
(Translators Note: Keikaku means plan)

Game-wise looks great, and fitting (specially in Torna as more black makes her outfit look more similar to Addam's armor.

Also lets not forget
Pneuma wears some type of black stocking under all of her armor too

Also it comes with Critical Up VII
Black Legging Mythra is the equivalent of Super Perfect Cell and you know it.

Good job Sakurai & Monolith, that's censorship done right! Now if you could do the same with Pyra so that peoples finally stop complaining about her design, that be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom