• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Black Legging Mythra is the equivalent of Super Perfect Cell and you know it.

Good job Sakurai & Monolith, that's censorship done right! Now if you could do the same with Pyra so that peoples finally stop complaining about her design, that be nice.

I find surreal that Pyra flat out avoided censorship and yet Mythra was the one who scored a big W

Please, no more Padoru memes.
I've been seeing these since OCTOBER.
Wait until you hear the reggaeton remix version. :denzel:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I find surreal that Pyra flat out avoided censorship and yet Mythra was the one who scored a big W

Wait until you hear the reggaeton remix version. :denzel:
Yeah that's so weird, if I was expecting someone to get the Censor Hammer for Smash Bros, Pyra would have been the chosen one, not Mythra, since Pyra design is wayyyyy more fanservice than Mythra design imo.

But hey, like you said, Mythra got a big W in the end, so, I guess Pyra will stay with the L.:luigimelee:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'd be whatever side Yoshi is on :yoshi:
If you mean the side where Yoshi is a side character because he didn't pay his taxes and in jail for the reminder of the movie, then yes

Happy Saturday everyone! Less than a week to go until Ultimate!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
find surreal that Pyra flat out avoided censorship and yet Mythra was the one who scored a big W
My guess was that it had to do with where in particular Mythra's skin was shown on her, uh, upper half. The tights were probably thrown in because "well I guess if we're censoring her anyway".

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Apparently Saito redesigned her himself.

Or at least he approved it.

I still think it is unnecessary though lol.

Either Monolith made lemonade with lemons or it was all according to their keikaku
(Translators Note: Keikaku means plan)
I think they did either as a joke or Smash Bros portion but I think the chance of the latter is slim.

Black Legging Mythra is the equivalent of Super Perfect Cell and you know it.

Good job Sakurai & Monolith, that's censorship done right! Now if you could do the same with Pyra so that peoples finally stop complaining about her design, that be nice.
Although I still dislike these kinds of censorship, I couldn't deny that lol.

And bruh, we have seen and argue over this for over a fricking year people will still complain anyway, when most of them aren't even interested and buy the game in the first place. Not to mention when there's more alternate games like Valkyria chronicles 4.
Yeah that's so weird, if I was expecting someone to get the Censor Hammer for Smash Bros, Pyra would have been the chosen one, not Mythra, since Pyra design is wayyyyy more fanservice than Mythra design imo.

But hey, like you said, Mythra got a big W in the end, so, I guess Pyra will stay with the L.:luigimelee:
Not really, I found a majority of the female Blades designs fanservicey.

If Pandoria and Brighid has spirits in the game and doesn't get censored, now that's even more weird.

And this doesn't have to do with who ge s the W and the L on my take lol.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What concerns is that Illumination might just play it safe...
That would still be a better movie than the one we got in the 90s.

However, if they really play it safe, chances are the 90s one will probably be more fun to watch due to its "how the hell did things get this bad?" charm.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Not really, I found a majority of the female Blades designs fanservicey.

If Pandoria and Brighid has spirits in the game and doesn't get censored, now

And this doesn't have to do with who ge s the W and the L on my take lol.
That would still be a better movie than the one we got in the 90s.

However, if they really play it safe, chances are the 90s one will probably be more fun to watch due to its "how the hell did things get this bad?" charm.
Maybe this is because I am too young and in Asia, I was never familiar with that live action Mario movie, I heard the cartoon from my sis, they said there was a Mario anime/cartoon in the 90s before I was born.
Nintendo's overseeing the project... It probably won't be too safe
Overseeing doesn't mean Nintendo is controlling over the script or what the directors are planing, BUT what can be safe is that Nintendo will likely keep the movie stick to its roots.

Also... my trifling life experience... when it comes to smartphones...

I can't believe I say this but... I actually now prefer the idea of smartphones NOT having headphone jack... here's why.
My second smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro became mute and "stuck" in headphone mode due to the fact that I accidentally jerk the headphone jack because the headphone I was trying was a bit wide on the tip, so I sort of broke it... and what's worse because the headphone jack of Redmi Note 3 was soldered to the motherboard. They told me they have to replace the entire mother board thus my save data will be all gone, and the repair cost as near as the price when I initially bought that phone. So because I am not an idiot, I turned down the repair and bought a cheap bluetooth headphone until I get a new one.

Now... I have a bad habit of not cleaning my jean's pocket... so... when I put my phone into my pocket. Chances are it might get dirty.
What worse is I notice my headphone didn't go all the way in, so I grab my flashlight and check the headphone jack and barely notice some wools or cotton in the bottom... I went some brain storming and grab toothpicks to poke at the bottom... it felt a bit fluffy so I was sure something isn't normal. Then I grab some double side tape and make the tape into a mini and sticky roll stick and finally got those wools and cotton out.

So I used to baffled how many smartphones get rid of headphone jack, but with my experience recently even thought they are trifling and stupid, I think it sort of makes sense now. Because some phones will be literally broken if your headphone jack is broken, but if you just use the dongle that wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Humanized Marina and Pearl... eating Takoyaki and BBQ Squid?

Pearl still looks adorable, and I can imagine she's 21 years old like this. There are many females in Taiwan and Japan being short and look young. And naw you rarely see any females like Marina who is only 18 years old... unless you are in the west. So... I guess Squid somewhat represents Asians more and Octolings are more representing western people? [Insert thinking emoji here]

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Humanized Marina and Pearl... eating Takoyaki and BBQ Squid?

Pearl still looks adorable, and I can imagine she's 21 years old like this. There are many females in Taiwan and Japan being short and look young. And naw you rarely see any females like Marina who is only 18 years old... unless you are in the west. So... I guess Squid somewhat represents Asians more and Octolings are more representing western people? [Insert thinking emoji here]
MArina looks much better as a human

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finding out Bush died through a meme is something else.
Yep.

I learned an hour or two after the announcement went out, news feed's been blowing up ever since.

That’s pretty ridiculous.

I assume it’s senior right?
Yep.

Wait, he did?
He did, yes. Age 94.

Haven't found a listed cause, but his health's been failing on and off again since he lost his wife in April, and at his age I think they'd just list 'natural causes."

Been reading the articles since. I know a lot of it is the kind of tribute that's intended to paint the former president in a good light, and I can't speak to his policies without in-depth review, but several different sources noted he actually became friends with Bill Clinton after losing to him, and that he remained friends with him the rest of their lives. They even worked together on hurricane relief efforts for Katrina in later years.

That's actually some impressively noble ****. Way things are going, I don't know if we'll quite see his like again anytime soon.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Meh.

As time's gone on we've got a lot of hindsight on what truly horrible presidents can be. H.W. might not've been the world's best, but he wasn't that.

I'll mourn respectfully enough for Bush Sr., but I'll throw a party when Trump bites it. Cake and everything.

D

Deleted member

Meh.

As time's gone on we've got a lot of hindsight on what truly horrible presidents can be. H.W. might not've been the world's best, but he wasn't that.

I'll mourn respectfully enough for Bush Sr., but I'll throw a party when Trump bites it. Cake and everything.
I have another image for when Trump dies don't worry

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not gonna care about HW Bush because I'm not an American but... what I care is...

Valkyria Chronicles 4, is there anybody currently playing this game besides me? LOL I'm really liking this game, so is the first Valkyria Chronicles (Currently playing this game as well). I felt a bit bad that I couldn't get that Memoirs from the Battlefield edition, because I really like that Hafen tank... and fun fact there is an official Edelweiss tank figure too that costs like... 150$... ouch. To be fair... VC4 was the first Switch game I ordered via Amazon US when I'm i my home country, it costs a lot even when I bought gift card from another buyer from other online store.

VC4 while being on PS4, Xbox One and PC besides on Nintendo Switch, and the first three platforms may be 60fps, and slightly better controls than Switch. I will always prefer VC4 on Switch for it's portability and VC4 is always the game that I think is perfect for Switch. I was in a department store yesterday and I was waiting for watching Wreck it Ralph two and eating my dinner, I take my Switch out and play some Valkyria Chronicles, I play and then eat while the enemy is attacking. Valkyria Chronicles has always been the game series I was interested but I never had the chance to get into due to it being a Playstation primary JRPG until VC4 and who would have thought the first VC would be on Switch too?

If I have to be honest here, I do like VC4's artstyle and character design way more than XC2 in CGI. I still like Saitou's artstyle the most but when it CGI it often becomes a bit off.

My most favorite character so far in VC4 has to be... Dan, the AP Tank driver.

Runner up is Raz, one of the main character of VC4.
As for VC1 it has to be "Rosie" aka Brigitte Stark (Yeah, when you see any character have "Stark" as surname you know it's gonna be good)
Edit: Not sure what's going on but... Smashboards doesn't show pics from Wikia...not surprised when the site is deemed as "Unsafe" by Google Chrome for some reason.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's a little personal to be talking about, ain't it?
Nothing’s personal until family is mentioned
Destroy **** December is starting anyway.
so...just a normal month
Can't until December 7th.

True that and my only hope was SCVI, which I have, but I can't really play until I can fix my PS4 spitting out discs.

Really regret not getting it digitally. But I did get FFXV recently so I'll probably be chipping away at that.

After the first two days of the big datamine started I just stopped watching gameplay and never looked back.

It's helped a bit.
saving yourself for Smash I see

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, reminder that Bush signed the Hate Crime Statistics Act in 1990, which was the first federal statute to "recognize and name gay, lesbian and bisexual people".

He wasn't that bad, guys.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh.

Pretty much the same here. I'd say he was the last good Republican President back before the GOP took the path of Newt Gingrich & Fox News. I also give him credit for showing restrain and forethought in regards to Iraq unlike his son.

Valkyria Chronicles 4, is there anybody currently playing this game besides me? LOL I'm really liking this game, so is the first Valkyria Chronicles (Currently playing this game as well). I felt a bit bad that I couldn't get that Memoirs from the Battlefield edition, because I really like that Hafen tank... and fun fact there is an official Edelweiss tank figure too that costs like... 150$... ouch. To be fair... VC4 was the first Switch game I ordered via Amazon US when I'm i my home country, it costs a lot even when I bought gift card from another buyer from other online store.

VC4 while being on PS4, Xbox One and PC besides on Nintendo Switch, and the first three platforms may be 60fps, and slightly better controls than Switch. I will always prefer VC4 on Switch for it's portability and VC4 is always the game that I think is perfect for Switch. I was in a department store yesterday and I was waiting for watching Wreck it Ralph two and eating my dinner, I take my Switch out and play some Valkyria Chronicles, I play and then eat while the enemy is attacking. Valkyria Chronicles has always been the game series I was interested but I never had the chance to get into due to it being a Playstation primary JRPG until VC4 and who would have thought the first VC would be on Switch too?
I bought it shortly after it came out for the PS4, but haven't had the channels by which to play it until having recently purchased an HDTV. Before I was using a CRT with a converter and it would cut off large chunks of the screen, enough that I couldn't read dialogue.

The first two games I enjoyed and was bummed that the third never came overseas. The series got me through the rut of slow Fire Emblem localizations and found them to be a great substitute. By all means, Fire Emblem fans should at least play the first game in this series.

VC1 had a great artstyle, characters, and story. Though aside from a few difficulty spikes, I thought it was a overall a tad easy and straightforward. The anime was lackluster.

VC2 improved on the gameplay, difficulty, and had a memorable OST, but the story/concept of a military HS was a bit out there and had a bland main cast. Grinding could have also been toned down a bit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is the transference of the Executive Power in Mexico recently nuked by Sakurai
So the memes of the exiting President are ready:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well that crappy lets go news put a damper on my day. Cant say I look forward to a Sinnoh remake and even Gen 8 now if future games are gonna connect with go.

Unless they make it classic pokemon and the only Go **** is transferring pokemon and not the catching mechanic

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, reminder that Bush signed the Hate Crime Statistics Act in 1990, which was the first federal statute to "recognize and name gay, lesbian and bisexual people".

He wasn't that bad, guys.
IIRC Bush was mostly just viewed as a meme, he made some mistakes worth ranting about and had a "how do you do, fellow kids?" personality and was a bit of a goofball, but most people wouldn't have a series beef against him. He's not comparable to Trump in the slightest.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
IIRC Bush was mostly just viewed as a meme, he made some mistakes worth ranting about and had a "how do you do, fellow kids?" personality and was a bit of a goofball, but most people wouldn't have a series beef against him. He's not comparable to Trump in the slightest.
Yep, I preferred it when my presidents weren't kissing the asses of both Putin and Saudi Arabia. But anyway, RIP to Bush Sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom