• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Imran from Game informer believes it's happening based on what he knows.

That and it just makes sense. I don't think whatever Retro were doing for the last 5 years or so got canned, if they were really going through such problems Nintendo wouldn't trust them with a huge project like Prime 4. Especially so after development had to be rebooted.
Imran also said the Prime Trilogy was meant to be announced at December iirc but possibily kept back to tide the disappointment for Prime 4's delay

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Honestly I just want Uprising to be ported over to the Switch with a better control scheme.
That’s something I needed to have happened since the Wii U honestly

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm going to be so let down if this "big surprise" turned out to be Star Fox: Grand Prix. Not that I hate the game in concept but man that's such a bait if that's what fans are supposed to be "delighted for".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm going to be so let down if this "big surprise" turned out to be Star Fox: Grand Prix. Not that I hate the game in concept but man that's such a bait if that's what fans are supposed to be "delighted for".
If it'll teach people to keep their expectations in check when a company tries to sell investors on something then it's for the best

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If it'll teach people to keep their expectations in check when a company tries to sell investors on something then it's for the best
Well true as that may be, this is supposed to be knowledge for the public as well so them promising something like that only for it to be SF Racing is really disappointing. I would like to think there's better PR wording to convey a message like that which doesn't let people get their hopes up like that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oof

I've been away from my Dr. Mario sprite project for so long that I've forgotten a handful of things for its to-do list.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oof

I've been away from my Dr. Mario sprite project for so long that I've forgotten a handful of things for its to-do list.
I can’t believe I thought of Dr.Mario soda

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m hungry and tired but I can’t eat anything or nap cause I got a dentist appointment in like 40 minutes

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As for this upcoming, mystery, "fans would be delighted to know" Switch game, I'll list some ideas and include one reason against it too.
  • F-Zero but I bet most have forgotten about that series when you ignore Smash
  • Bayonetta 3 but that's more SEGA than Nintendo
  • Pikmin 4 but I still believe Miyamoto was actually talking about Hey! Pikmin
  • Star Fox Grand Prix but that's just purely a rumor
  • Pokémon Generation 8 we know it's happening
  • Kid Icarus but, LOL, good luck with that
Can't be Metroid Prime 4 as we recently learned it got hit by a hard delay nor can it be Mother 3 as that's a GBA game and not Switch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As for this upcoming, mystery, "fans would be delighted to know" Switch game, I'll list some ideas and include one reason against it too.
Can't be Metroid Prime 4 as we recently learned it got hit by a hard delay nor can it be Mother 3 as that's a GBA game and not Switch.
It still could be mother 3. A remaster wouldn’t be out of the question

Chrono.

I beat KH3...

I'm still going through the credits but Jesus that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I love my country
Sometimes I hate my country
Sometimes is both at the same time:

Chrono.

Okay... I just watched the epilogue and secret ending scenes.

Holy ****ing ****.

Square Enix: We're sorry about Versus XIII
Nomura: You will be.

There's so much more I can say but that joke is all I can muster up now.

Also, end game stats.

DyWj78rU0AAJ0hx.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The mystery game Nintendo has is Melty Fate/Blood which is just a Melty Blood and Fate crossover that completely ****s on BBTag

Graizen

Smash Champion
DigiFes is back for 2019, the 20th anniversary of Digimon Adventure. The Digimon Adventure Festival has been a yearly event to celebrate Digimon since 2014 (renamed last year since it was a bit of a different event), but for 2019 it's back to the original name.

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

A massive theater with seating for over 2,100 people, it's the largest venue for DigiFes yet!
They aren't announcing any guests yet, but they confirm Digimon series cast, staff, and musicians will be there to talk and perform.
The Digimon Adventure 20th Twitter teases it as the biggest event they've ever held.
They also point out the new project, the 'theatrical version' anime has already been announced and to look forward to the next report from them!

More details, including the time of the event, will hopefully be announced soon.

https://withthewill.net/threads/21252-DigiFes-2019-Announced!

D

Deleted member

I beat KH3...

I'm still going through the credits but Jesus that was a rollercoaster of emotions.
Wow, you are probably good at video games if you finish a game like KH3 that fast...

Coming from a guy who did not play KH3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at the current state of my Dr. Mario sprite project and I'm actually very proud of how it looks right now. And I found a bit of my to-do list for it too

But I didn't realize my last major update was in 2017. :c

If anyone is interested here's my latest version:

preview 11.png

KMDP

Smash Legend
It could also be Super Mario Maker 2.

Or a pseudo-sequel to Super Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild (by "pseudo-sequel" I mean something like Lost Levels or Galaxy 2).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah I finished it last night.
I just watched someone beat KH3 again but this time it was a person that played all the games, 1,2, and all the side games

let me tell you, there is a difference between watching a streamer who only played 1 and 2 and watching a streamer I played 1, 2, Birth by Sleep, Chain of memories, and watched the Recoded,358/2 days and mobile game movies.

I enjoyed the latter WAY more then the former because the latter understood everything and actually enjoyed it while also pointing out the flaws rather then say nothing makes since amd the game is bad

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
F-Zero is dead
Bayo 3 was revealed by Nintendo and will be promoted by Nintendo (like with Bayo 2 and the 1/2 Switch ports...none of which Sega promoted more)
Hey! Pikmin is a different game from 4
no
Pika Pika
Your Kid Icarus comment though...I’m gonna have to kick your butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom