• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Plus I mean Awakening Anna and Heroes Anna are basically the same Super Crown Mr. Krabs person personality-wise anyway.
I mean, the fact that Awakening Anna does stuff mostly on her own when not hired whereas Heroes Anna is actually leading a group of warriors to protect her world does show some difference between them. Sure, they have a money-loving mood when doing casual work, but I doubt Heroes Anna is entirely about money if she herself is leading people rather than smooth-talking people to doing the hard work for her.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Frost just wanted to protect his family.
#JusticeForFrost
#GrandpaFromMacedon

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since it's Awakening Anna and technically a different character, we could see her in this years farfetched heroes.
At this point Farfetched 3 seems:
-Bruno
-Awakening Anna
-Selkie
This is true, but is also imagine that is have noticed the votes for Anna are more for an alt and better stuff for her heroes version. It could go either way though

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
CYL is rigged, if all Anna votes were added up she would have been 1st.

Uninstalling and going on strike for my redhead Lord and Queen. Not playing until I get Brave Anna. She should've never been split

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. "I'm Lin Kuei, Scorpion was a Ninja". Thank's Bi-Han, but we're still gonna call you a ninja for simplicity's sake.
"Oooooooooh Chinese Ninja Warrior" I always love that contradiction from mythologies. It's almost as if Sub Zero just said he wasn't a ninja out of angst or something. I mean, both clans do the same thing. Also the Shang Tsung ending in mythologies makes no sense considering it was his goal to assassinate Shang Tsung in MK1. Well, like a ninja. But I guess the working for Shang Tsung thing is probably influenced by the movie.

Reptile's pretty much a ninja. He works in the shadows. Then there's Ermac who's more of a super weapon who relies more so on overpowering the enemy with sheer force. Same goes for Tremor. Rain counts as a ninja if any of the female ninjas count as ninjas.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't speak portugese but I know what it is.

It's a reference to a Brazilian facebook post where a guy made actual monkey soup. The image in the third picture is replacing the literal skull that's in the bowl. People always use this picture to make fun of Brazilians.

So if I were a betting boy, Eliwood kills a dragon and then ****ing eats it.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's a reference to a Brazilian facebook post where a guy made actual monkey soup. The image in the third picture is replacing the literal skull that's in the bowl. People always use this picture to make fun of Brazilians.

That's horrifying what the ****.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Awwww, ****, man

Sorry Shish, didn't knew.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of Eliwood killing the Dragon. Prototype Build 0205 of Fire Emblem 7 has different versions of the cutscene graphics, the ones that were "complete" actually in full colour (and the ones that weren't were just line-art).

Left is the Final Version (link), Right is the Beta version (link).

Besides the fact that Durandal was way, way shorter in the Beta version (also, Fun Fact, Lyn could use Durandal as well as Eliwood), the Beta graphic makes what Eliwood did a lot clearer: He slit the Dragon's goddamn throat.

...Yay?

Also, this image had more to it in the Beta version.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been hoping for Link to make a crossover appearance in FEH, he is a sword user.... I hope he brings his dreamy clawshot ;)
now we know pokechu has a crush on specifically TP Link :link2:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tfw you're dead last on CYL
View attachment 189658
I forgot Frost exists. Probably because the world would be better off if Cooler was made canon instead.

C'MON! Let my ***** get his new movie next.

Cooler Knee.gif

I still wish he had a Meta Cooler alt costume/color in DBFZ. He'd still be Final Form Cooler, but with the Metal texture I mean.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I forgot Frost exists. Probably because the world would be better off if Cooler was made canon instead.

C'MON! Let my ***** get his new movie next.

View attachment 189661

I still wish he had a Meta Cooler alt costume/color in DBFZ. He'd still be Final Form Cooler, but with the Metal texture I mean.
Cooler has some problems that Toriyama and the Super writing staff will have to deal with if they're going to bring him into canon:

Where has Cooler been all this time, why didn't he join Frieza and King Cold on their Revenge Road Trip (or take over the force after both Frieza and King Cold died)?
How will they justify him being on par with Goku, Vegeta and Frieza?

Settle that, and sure.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
now we know pokechu has a crush on specifically TP Link :link2:
Double Clawshot is the GOAT item though. It's too much fun.

"Oooooooooh Chinese Ninja Warrior" I always love that contradiction from mythologies. It's almost as if Sub Zero just said he wasn't a ninja out of angst or something. I mean, both clans do the same thing. Also the Shang Tsung ending in mythologies makes no sense considering it was his goal to assassinate Shang Tsung in MK1. Well, like a ninja. But I guess the working for Shang Tsung thing is probably influenced by the movie.

Reptile's pretty much a ninja. He works in the shadows. Then there's Ermac who's more of a super weapon who relies more so on overpowering the enemy with sheer force. Same goes for Tremor. Rain counts as a ninja if any of the female ninjas count as ninjas.
Pretty much. Sub-Zero and Noob even have the most ninja-ish color schemes of them all too.

"Your life is a mystery! Warrior with a MASK! Sub-Zerrrrooooooo!" That sounds pretty ninja-y to me.

Cooler has some problems that Toriyama and the Super writing staff will have to deal with if they're going to bring him into canon:

Where has Cooler been all this time, why didn't he join Frieza and King Cold on their Revenge Road Trip (or take over the force after both Frieza and King Cold died)?
How will they justify him being on par with Goku, Vegeta and Frieza?

Settle that, and sure.
Cooler in the movies didn't like Frieza, so ignoring him out of spite seems par for the course. Say that he has his own faction if you need to.

And I'm assuming they'd just have him train for 4 months off-screen for him to catch up to Goku, Vegeta and Frieza. If not have Gohan(granted he's fairly close to Blue Goku now, but you get my point.) and Piccolo(It would be sick) fight him, while Goku and Vegeta bully G.Frieza again for another 2 hours.

I'll also settle for Canon Bojack(with his crew of course) and Android 21.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Cooler in the movies didn't like Frieza, so ignoring him out of spite seems par for the course. Say that he has his own faction if you need to.

And I'm assuming they'd just have him train for 4 months off-screen for him to catch up to Goku, Vegeta and Frieza. If not have Gohan(granted he's fairly close to Blue Goku now, but you get my point.) and Piccolo(It would be sick) fight him, while Goku and Vegeta bully G.Frieza again for another 2 hours.

I'll also settle for Canon Bojack(with his crew of course) and Android 21.
I think it would be really great (and hilarious) and Cooler was the White Sheep of the Cold family and is just a humble farmer or something.

You know, like Thanos.

E-I-E-I-O!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think it would be really great (and hilarious) and Cooler was the White Sheep of the Cold family and is just a humble farmer or something.

You know, like Thanos.

E-I-E-I-O!
Oh ****. Cooler being a bro, but then spiraling into villainy over time would be kind of dope.

Also, Did Thanos become a farmer before or after Doom ripped out his spine that one time?

Chrono.

Holy ****.

IMG_20190201_003225.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I don't think much else needs to be said.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh ****. Cooler being a bro, but then spiraling into villainy over time would be kind of dope.

Also, Did Thanos become a farmer before or after Doom ripped out his spine that one time?
Not sure, I'm not that big into Marvel lore.

Thanos became a farmer after realising that he was self-sabotaging his plans and didn't really want or need the Infinity Gauntlet.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anna deserves better than to not win another CYL

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I pieced together a list like a goddamn ransom note, but over all this is how my top thirty favorite characters (not counting Celica or Lucina since they won before) did this time.

Tiki, Hardin, and Camus are in multiple spots.

CYL3.png
The red line signifies who scored above and below Brigand Boss, aka the "Pour One Out For Them" crew.

D

Deleted member

You know, like Thanos.

E-I-E-I-O!
It's because they're both big and purple, huh?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Even now that it's confirmed, I'll still torn on what happened with second place. I love the fact that Eliwood made it, it brings the trio together in a very special way and I do like that it was a fan vote that made it happen. It really shows the dedication of the Blazing Blade fanbase to push these three up like this, and it will be nice to be able to collect all three as CYL alts by fall this year. However, it really is disappointing that Marth got snubbed again like this as it did seem like this would finally be his year, and yet he just got the short end of the stick. Hopefully next year goes better as I do think after three years of bad luck he should finally get his day.

As for the female side, glad that Micaiah won as I was worried she'd get snubbed, but it looks like everyone pushed hard and she broke into first. As for Camilla, to be honest it's probably for the best she got in this time around. She's been consistently a Top 3/4 Female character in these things and it's pretty much a matter of when she'd get in the Top 2. So it might as well be here instead of later so that future polls can be free of all the infighting around her.

As for the rest of the poll, Ranulf maintained his spot and Jill just barely missed Top 50 overall, so I'm happy with what happened with those two. Leif fell off, but at least he's still high up on the list, and Medeus did a little better then last time at least (though him being lower then the Brigand Boss is depressing).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ronda Rousey wants to murder people confirmed

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

With the CYL3 event done, I thought I'd mention some of my latest accomplishments in Grand Order...
-Got Edmond to last Ascension. Compared to Rulers with having pieces and monuments of each class, Avengers are much easier to Ascend. He'll be a useful Farmer in general, thanks to being an AoE Servant which I have little of in the account he's on.
-I got Tamamo 10/10/10 in all her skills. And thankfully with some Pages still. 24 Pages each for her 9th Level Skill is not nice, but thankfully I had quite a bunch for her as well as doing Blackbeard's Interlude also helped me get some, so I still have some leftover. But with that, both my Waver and Tamamo are 10/10/10 in skills.
-Tamamo is also almost Bond 10. Soon, she'll have her Bond CE which is one of the more useful Bond CEs.
-I've managed to get a whole bunch of Servants ascended on both. Heck, I've managed to ascend all of my Archers to full ascension. For one, it opens up more Interludes to get Quartz, Upgrades and some guaranteed Materials from. Two, some Servants have some useful skills or NPs that I can use in some scenarios, like Atalante's Beyond Arcadia, Mozart and his Stars and Art Buff, etc. Three, means that I don't have to worry about them later when it comes to Mats. And who knows, I might invest them later if I find more interest in them or if they get nicely buffed later on.
-One of my accounts has reached Level 130, the max level. Didn't think I had that much dedication, but game seems to think otherwise. The other account is almost there too.

Now to work on QP, since Door Farming will be the 1/2 AP Week. And I need the QP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom