• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>CYL4 is going to be Marth vs Chrom vs MRobin ft. maybe FE16 dudes.

Opo's Darkest Timeline
I will open as many alternate accounts as is necessary to ensure Marth and Chrom win next year as the greatest family ever.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This new Dr. Mario game is giving me new interest to go back to my Dr. Mario sprite sheet project.

And whatever the mobile game will have will be included in said sprite sheet.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Kind of disappointed Camilla didn't keep 1st tbh.... she's obviously popular, she placed like 4th CYL 1, 3rd CYL 2, I felt she deserved the W now. She still gets a Brave alt but point still stands.

Anna CYL 4 anyone???

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Looks like someone's afraid X gonna give to em
CYL3 Results got leaked lol
https://vote3-campaigns-cdn.fire-emblem-heroes.com/css/application-ffe2572e60be7a311321.css

If you reverse search the urls at the end you get the images of the winners.

Winners:

View attachment 189620
Males:
1-Alm
2-Eliwood

Females:
1-Micaiah
2-Camilla
The Green Haired Man Did It
She poisoned my water supply, burned my crops and delivered a plague unto my three houses!
Hot

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo World at Univeral Park Japan will be ready in 2020

Illumination Mario movie aimed for 2022

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
X gon' give it to ya.
Forget waiting for you to get it on your own, X gonna deliver to ya! Knock Knock! Open up the door, It's REAL, with the non-stop pop pop, and the stainless steel! So hard gettin' busy wit it (WHOO!) So good I make a ************ think he did it!

I don't have RE2RE, but X Gon' Give it to ya's is one of my favorite songs.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like I must be missremembering Resident Evil 2...

Didn’t you go through more or Raccoon City before getting into the Police Station? Like wasn’t there a gun shop you ran through?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Forget waiting for you to get it on your own, X gonna deliver to ya! Knock Knock! Open up the door, It's REAL, with the non-stop pop pop, and the stainless steel! So hard gettin' busy wit it (WHOO!) So good I make a ************ think he did it!

I don't have RE2RE, but X Gon' Give it to ya's is one of my favorite songs.
I just sang that whole thing in me head and now I feel the yet to just listen to the song at 100% volume

Ivander

Smash Legend
I feel like I must be missremembering Resident Evil 2...

Didn’t you go through more or Raccoon City before getting into the Police Station? Like wasn’t there a gun shop you ran through?
The gunshop does return. I won't spoil when it comes in though.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't think Lilina counts as a lord.
If Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura count as Lords, Lilina counts as a Lord.

She's Hector's daughter, for crying out loud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura count as Lords, Lilina counts as a Lord.

None of those count as Lords though. Fates only has one Lord and that's Corrin.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Yeah I see why they say JJBA looks off now. Nothing's wrong with the actual appearance, they just look more like FIGMAs now that I got a good look at DIO finally. They don't look like they have fluid movement, they're just stiff. DIO takes more anime inspiration in his design though, which is ironic.

DIO's manga colors change a lot but the most prominent one that the anime takes doesn't have a green headband. It's actually blue.

Also, they ripped Star Platinum's ultimate straight from the Namco JJBA games and that feels kinda cheap.

Not expecting any more Joj beyond this point that isn't Giorno.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh, I'mma pass on Jump Force. Would be cool if Arc Sys got to make a Jump crossover game after DBFZ. Even if they ported over a bunch of the Z-Fighters and some villains at first before adding a ton of the other franchises. (Kind of like Marvel 2 with the X-Men and Street Fighter casts.)

Still waiting for that Marvel Vs Capcom game that has a ton of Spider-Man characters though. Spider-Man and Venom are obvious, but Punisher, Black Cat, Green Goblin, Carnage, Sandman, Cloak & Dagger, Mysterio and Spider-Man 2099 would all make for dope fighting game characters.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
None of those count as Lords though. Fates only has one Lord and that's Corrin.
They can all use the Dragon Veins, just like Corrin, this is something only the royal characters can do unless given the ability to by Anankos.

If you want to get pedantic, Corrin isn't a Lord either, he's a "Nohr Prince(ss)/Hoshido Noble/Nohr Noble", the last true Lords were Chrom and Lucina.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i was never planning on getting jump force.

i want an actual 2D fighter crossover, Namco. I don't know if making it an arena fighter is trying to make it more casual, but goddamn if you ever want the Jump games to make more than the mediocre money it can get for the mediocre Smash Bros. you've been making for years, then follow Arc's footsteps if you're being best buddies with them on licensing.

D

Deleted member

Any definition of an FE lord outside the literal class tends to be very superficial.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Part 3 Dio's still one of my favorite Non-Stand designs Araki's made. Though Josuke's a close second and the whole Part 3 crew is pretty clean.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

They're "lords" in that in the literal sense in that they own land, but in FE terms, aka

1. Are you in the "Lord" class
and/or
2. Does losing this unit result in an instant game over.

They don't really count.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
i was never planning on getting jump force.

i want an actual 2D fighter crossover, Namco. I don't know if making it an arena fighter is trying to make it more casual, but goddamn if you ever want the Jump games to make more than the mediocre money it can get for the mediocre Smash Bros. you've been making for years, then follow Arc's footsteps if you're being best buddies with them on licensing.
Jump Ultimate Stars is still the best Smash clone. And it's roster ****s on Jump Force with relative ease. Makes chucking rocks seems such a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom