• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man the toy story cast is really preaching 4. Makes me think that Disney really fears Detective Pikachu and is desperately trying to get back the attention

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly, the only reason I cared about anything KH-related was because of FF. The series isn't that interesting to me TBH.

That being said, Sora in Smash would be hype.
Ura Ura you excited for tomorrow??
Buddy i'm looking at the Switch EShop Charts like 2-3 times a day to see how well Wargroove is doing. I'm beyond hyped for this game lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd love to see more FF characters in KH again, but all things considered I can still live without it.

My personal experience with FF outside of KH is minimal anyway.

Man the toy story cast is really preaching 4. Makes me think that Disney really fears Detective Pikachu and is desperately trying to get back the attention
If Detective Pikachu is actually successful both critically and financially, that would be sort of a first for video game films, wouldn't it? I can't really think of any video games movies that got a largely positive reception except for that one Professor Layton movie.

Regardless of the outcome, I would find it kinda funny if Disney of all companies was actually legitimately scared of Detective Pikachu.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Watching ****ty Adam Sandler movie
>Vulgar as ****
>But is dubbed in México so a lot of local vulgarisms/insults are used.

Ok this thing got interesting lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'd love to see more FF characters in KH again, but all things considered I can still live without it.

My personal experience with FF outside of KH is minimal anyway.

If Detective Pikachu is actually successful both critically and financially, that would be sort of a first for video game films, wouldn't it? I can't really think of any video games movies that got a largely positive reception except for that one Professor Layton movie.

Regardless of the outcome, I would find it kinda funny if Disney of all companies was actually legitimately scared of Detective Pikachu.
I mean the closest would be wreck it Ralph and the original 3 Pokémon movies. Outside of that nothing worldwide has become super big as a video game movie so if dp pulls it off that will be big.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mean the closest would be wreck it Ralph and the original 3 Pokémon movies. Outside of that nothing worldwide has become super big as a video game movie so if dp pulls it off that will be big.
Yeah, I've never really counted Wreck-It Ralph since he's an original creation for the movies themselves, not a pre-existing character from a pre-existing franchise being adapted into a film.

It would certainly set a new, much higher standard. :p I'm hoping to see it succeed, honestly.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I think I might've of no lifed kingdom hearts 3, cause I'm like 90% certain I'm nearing the end of the game with around 24 hours of playtime already.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
as long as its KH3 Sora, I'm down. That does has more personality
Any Sora would be cool tho I guess it would be KH3 Sora. Maybe with some alts.
>Watching ****ty Adam Sandler movie
>Vulgar as ****
>But is dubbed in México so a lot of local vulgarisms/insults are used.

Ok this thing got interesting lol
Sandler's movies tend to really suck. I can't stomach most of them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First world problems time: all of my favorite shows are either on hiatus or haven't began their new seasons yet.

Le sigh

Still waiting for DuckTales and Star to come back. And it's gonna be a long time before anything else comes out of SU, unfortunately.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
First world problems time: all of my favorite shows are either on hiatus or haven't began their new seasons yet.

Le sigh

Still waiting for DuckTales and Star to come back. And it's gonna be a long time before anything else comes out of SU, unfortunately.
I mentioned this in the other social, but personally I think Disney's putting all of its current cartoons on Disney+ when it launches, so that may be why Star vs, DuckTales, and Tangled are on hiatus, and why The Legend of the Three Caballeros has only aired in the Philippines.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mentioned this in the other social, but personally I think Disney's putting all of its current cartoons on Disney+ when it launches, so that may be why Star vs, DuckTales, and Tangled are on hiatus, and why The Legend of the Three Caballeros has only aired in the Philippines.
I had to look that up really quick....Disney's launching a streaming service of their own? Neat, I suppose.

As long as they still air new episodes on TV throughout reasonable time frames, I'll be all good, because I don't know when/if I'll try that service myself.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Having peeps looking foward for my next lewd drawings is legit encouraging af.
Thanks for that, yo.
Im reworking proportions and learning perspectives, hopefully I'll be able to show you something decent soon.

And thanks to all who checked my Bold and Brash Nudethras via PMs, any tip, meme and critic is always welcome ofc.
You're showing your art in PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom