• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys: it's me again. I've admittedly been pretty inactive these last few days or so if not longer, but part of the reason was for my next montage video:

This is just part 1 of it, but I've always wanted to do a montage video of the sorts for K. Rool. I took @Shishœ's feedback into account and also adjusted some things myself to help make it look better then the last montage. Feel free to watch this if you're interested in it. :)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If anyone hasn't seen it, Videl has an alt costume in DBFZ, you can select it pretty easily on the screen too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The reminds me of Switch could have a drawing game similar to Art Academy. But that might nkt be possible lol.

If you can, I am curious to know how is your current work. Hope I can take a look some time.
Having peeps looking foward for my next lewd drawings is legit encouraging af.
Thanks for that, yo.
Im reworking proportions and learning perspectives, hopefully I'll be able to show you something decent soon.

And thanks to all who checked my Bold and Brash Nudethras via PMs, any tip, meme and critic is always welcome ofc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys: it's me again. I've admittedly been pretty inactive these last few days or so if not longer, but part of the reason was for my next montage video:

This is just part 1 of it, but I've always wanted to do a montage video of the sorts for K. Rool. I took @Shishœ's feedback into account and also adjusted some things myself to help make it look better then the last montage. Feel free to watch this if you're interested in it. :)
Can't watch it right now but I'll do it as soon as I can and tag you for the feedback
@Shishœ Do you like K. Rool or not? You’re confusing.
Nerf the kroc
MUDA MUDA time.
Jump Force is saved
what happened to Jotaro's muscles though

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
He didn’t like him before release tho. Even though he did years ago.
If anyone asks me if I still like :ultpiranha:... get this, I enjoy playing as :ultpiranha:, but I still don't like the fact that this character is in Smash... for now...

It's sounds contradicting I know, also, here's one of the reason why I like 2.0.0 update:
While I haven't use :ultrosalina:online yet, but I tried the changed attacks, and yeah, she and Luma now are way better than before. Before this patch, Luma were pretty much useless for most of the time.
It's also nice that:ultcloud: got buffed, not sure if this makes my playstyle more viable though.
Having peeps looking foward for my next lewd drawings is legit encouraging af.
Thanks for that, yo.
I actually do to be frank with you lol, not because I want to see lewd things though but because I want to see if your drawing have improved or not.

Im reworking proportions and learning perspectives, hopefully I'll be able to show you something decent soon.

And thanks to all who checked my Bold and Brash Nudethras via PMs, any tip, meme and critic is always welcome ofc.
That's why I am looking forward to it lol, prepare for more raw or even harsh criticisms, I don't tend throw out memes when it comes to criticizing an artwork lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If anyone asks me if I still like :ultpiranha:... get this, I enjoy playing as :ultpiranha:, but I still don't like the fact that this character is in Smash... for now...

It's sounds contradicting I know, also, here's one of the reason why I like 2.0.0 update:
While I haven't use :ultrosalina:online yet, but I tried the changed attacks, and yeah, she and Luma now are way better than before. Before this patch, Luma were pretty much useless for most of the time.
It's also nice that:ultcloud: got buffed, not sure if this makes my playstyle more viable though.

I actually do to be frank with you lol, not because I want to see lewd things though but because I want to see if your drawing have improved or not.

That's why I am looking forward to it lol, prepare for more raw or even harsh criticisms, I don't tend throw out memes when it comes to criticizing an artwork lol.
Too much buff

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh good Claire won the strawpoll. When I went to check before I went to bed they were tied and I didn’t want them to be tied cause that would go against the whole point.

So later I’ll be playing as Claire first.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This video should've been uploaded a lot sooner than it should have, but Google Drive took FOREVER to process the video, so I had to re-upload the video there, and the processing went through a lot faster.

For the first time since the Infernal Eirika LHB, I managed to beat another Infernal LHB/MHB on Infernal with my Summer Takumi solo! This time, it was the Infernal Duma MHB. It was definitely a lot more doable to solo with Summer Takumi compared to the recent ones, so I decided to record it!

Sit back and watch as the happy Pineapple blasts his way through the basement of Duma's Tower!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Nice video dude. It always gets me when people fall for the same thing over and over again. If I had a dollar for every belly counter/up-b kill i'd be set for life lol.

D

Deleted member

Yellowlord Yellowlord
Just watched your video. I really, REALLY enjoyed it. Don't think I have any complaints other than small nitpicks; the editing, jokes and clips were all on point, keep up the good work, I look forward to your next videos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh good Claire won the strawpoll. When I went to check before I went to bed they were tied and I didn’t want them to be tied cause that would go against the whole point.

So later I’ll be playing as Claire first.
Claire was/is better anyways

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I opened a locker and a dead guy fell out.
For a split second there, I thought you were talking about IRL and I was about to say "Dude get the hell out of whatever area you're in" lmao!

Last edited:

Chrono.

For people curious about the status of FF characters in KH3.

Only Moogles make a return.

But Cloud and Auron cameo as statues in Olympus.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m not big on horror games but this is fantastic!

That’s ****ing lame.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

I'm pretty sure the franchise was originally a Disney/Final Fantasy crossover. What happened to FF to get it pulled out? Besides FFXV, anyways?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure the franchise was originally a Disney/Final Fantasy crossover. What happened to FF to get it pulled out? Besides FFXV, anyways?
When Kingdom Hearts was first made, wasn't the reason why Final Fantasy was added was because they were worried about it not selling and so added FF characters to attract more sales?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
When Kingdom Hearts was first made, wasn't the reason why Final Fantasy was added was because they were worried about it not selling and so added FF characters to attract more sales?
I heard about that too, but now KH without FF feels just... wrong.

Chrono.

What Ivander said, FF was always an extra thing.

It was already being phased out by the side titles. Zack was the only new FF character introduced since KH2, and that was back in birth by sleep.

Plus the reception to most FF characters has always been kinda mixed. People liked Zack, Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth enough, rest were pretty divisive. On top of that most of the FF cast was just kinda there for the novelty.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today at work was a little crappy and it might stay that way until one of our good co-workers gets off his vacation.

I feel like I'm in need of a vacation in the near future too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My god Resident Evil 2 is fantastic. It’s not really scary, it’s tense but really fun. I just put the 3 medallions into the main lobby statue and said goodbye to Marvin. It’ll be sad not having a friendly face anymore. I don’t wanna go back to the main lobby cause then I’ll have to put doen Marvin.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

"Sorry Mickey, but I like plants more" :ultpiranha:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What Ivander said, FF was always an extra thing.

It was already being phased out by the side titles. Zack was the only new FF character introduced since KH2, and that was back in birth by sleep.

Plus the reception to most FF characters has always been kinda mixed. People liked Zack, Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth enough, rest were pretty divisive. On top of that most of the FF cast was just kinda there for the novelty.
I see nothing wrong with no FF characters in KH tbh. I dont think KH needs FF anymore, much like a 20 year old doesn't need their parents to help them anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom