• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So how soon do you think until we get some new datamine dirt?
Prob a while TBH. If it all to begin with. Maybe they saw what happened with "Brave" and decided to completely omit codenames all together.

D

Deleted member

Pirahna Plant looking very unwholesome in the Smash banner.
goku.jpg
The plant is actually giving water to a red Pikmin so it can bloom. PP is probably the most wholesome thing in the banner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok, Iron Knuckle in Majora's Mask was WAY easier to fight than in OOT. Probably because I got the sword upgrade and my range is actually good.

Young Link's range in OOT is pathetic lol

Iridium

Smash Hero
Everybody in my class's reaction to outside.

Meanwhile, I'm the reasonable one. Always the reasonable one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Hm nothing new seemingly.

But they removed parameters and that’s interesting. Definitely means that those for sure tell us who the character is. I really don’t think brave is Erdrick after this

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

But they removed parameters and that’s interesting. Definitely means that those for sure tell us who the character is. I really don’t think brave is Erdrick after this
Wouldn't the removal of Brave all but confirm that Brave is Erdrick? Unless you meant it the other way?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Wouldn't the removal of Brave all but confirm that Brave is Erdrick? Unless you meant it the other way?
They'd not want people digging through their code regardless of who it is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No brave is there, the parameters are gone. Which if I’m correct is the actually stats. Ie they wouldn’t be able to take braves stats and put them on Ike like the past.

Which you could say could be for el. But at the same time it could just as easily confirm Sora as he gained a lot of traction.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

"This means that they say too much"
"I doubt it's the character the community has pretty much universally agreed on to be the best fit of this codename"
Pick one

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No brave is there, the parameters are gone. Which if I’m correct is the actually stats. Ie they wouldn’t be able to take braves stats and put them on Ike like the past.

Which you could say could be for el. But at the same time it could just as easily confirm Sora as he gained a lot of traction.
Well the only reason they took it out was because of the widespread rumors and such. When people saw "Brave", it was almost a giveaway for Erdrick. Hence why they got rid of that in this patch.

It's the same reason why Cloud wasn't leaked the same way Roy/Ryu were.
They'd not want people digging through their code regardless of who it is.
Well true but that's beside the point. I don't think they want people to know what they plan on revealing. Though it's already too late at this point.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yeah dude it's like -30C where i'm at. I don't even want to step out of my house.
I haven't even gone near the door, I can hear it creaking from the cold and the wind and I don't want to be anywhere near that.

I wouldn't read too much into the Parameters being removed. The thing with having them available for dataminers to look at was that we were able to glimpse into how a character plays, interacts and even changes over the course of development and having that view is probably not something Sakurai or his team want us to have. So regardless of who the character is, they probably don't want us to know what's going on behind the scenes with them and thus they removed the stats to ensure we never know those details.

Plus, as Piranha Plant shows, those stats changes over time as he used to be the slowest character in the game period before the patch. So trying to guess who Brave is based on stats may end up being all for naught if they tweak it in a different direction.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I haven't even gone near the door, I can hear it creaking from the cold and the wind and I don't want to be anywhere near that.
Dude I was outside for like a minute or two and I felt like I was going to become an ice cube. The weather is absolutely brutal.

I would say it has no chill but that would be really inaccurate.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ikana Canyon is awesome so far. Along with that, I'm not in a love-hate relationship with MM anymore since I don't have to use the Zora mask to swim at this time.

I haven't felt this stoked to play Majora's Mask since the halfway point of the game. It's good to feel invested again.

Chrono.

I'M GONNA NEED:

- DBS Trunks
- Goku Gi for (pre)Teen Gohan ala Bojack movie
- Goku's End of Z outfit (this one's a longshot but would be awesome)
Those as well as
- Whis outfits for Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta
- Saiyaman outfit for Gohan (without the shades, durag or helmet.)
- Torn gi/undershirt Goku
- Buu Saga Vegeta if we don't get Majin
- Classic Yamcha
- and obviously the good and Cell absorbed versions of 21

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Bought Smash digitally before launch, and I still don't have the piranha plant code email. Checked everything already. Though to be honest, I can wait since KH3 came out yesterdaym, so its occupying my time. Still a little worried I won't getthe email though.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bought Smash digitally before launch, and I still don't have the piranha plant code email. Checked everything already. Though to be honest, I can wait since KH3 came out yesterdaym, so its occupying my time. Still a little worried I won't getthe email though.
Try calling Customer Service. They added me to a list of people to resend codes to over the coming week. They can tell if the code was previously sent or redeemed so don't worry about asking. Just be prepared to wait on the phone for a while and make sure to ask for the claim # in case you need to call back.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah I had to squeeze out Nintendo's customer support to get my Piranha Plant code.

I've signed up to get emails from Nintendo long ago and just don't get them at all other than eShop purchases receipts. They haven't fixed that since I called them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
96D8907C-9C3D-48BC-A30A-CEF0E2311268.gif

I'm a mix of a lot of things right about now. Worried, enthusiastic, horny, stressed, depressed. All describe my current state of mind.
Horniness aside you’ll end up feeling better after awhile
Why the **** do people set their alerts to tell them when threads are made? Lol.
cause it starts off as a great idea...until you remember your squad is dead
Damn dude Dean Ambrose left WWE.

Honestly probably their bigger star departure since the 90s.
CM Punk, somewhat Hulk Hogan...and definitely James Ellsworth

but seriously though, Dean’s still got time in the WWE until WM35 is completed and the best thing they can do with him is either put over someone like EC3 or shockingly release him early (same with Hideo Itami)
Anti-Man and the Wasp succ
no u
View attachment 189425
The plant is actually giving water to a red Pikmin so it can bloom. PP is probably the most wholesome thing in the banner.
Wholesome Plant

Chrono.

View attachment 189451

Horniness aside you’ll end up feeling better after awhile

cause it starts off as a great idea...until you remember your squad is dead

CM Punk, somewhat Hulk Hogan...and definitely James Ellsworth

but seriously though, Dean’s still got time in the WWE until WM35 is completed and the best thing they can do with him is either put over someone like EC3 or shockingly release him early (same with Hideo Itami)

no u

Wholesome Plant
I'm almost pretty sure the reason they went ahead and said Dean won't be re signing is because they have no plans for him.

He put over Nia Jax of all people last night, I think that's the last we'll see of him.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing the Ambrose heel turn going from some actually dramatic stuff (helped by Roman's condition) to a complete meme was ****ing sad.

I know is a running gag to say this at this point but he better go to AEW.

You know the reproduction of wasps are the inspiration for that of Xenomorphs, right?

....Im completely fine with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom