• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know it's about All-Star but I'm thinking about not using Piranha Plant until the fix comes out just to be safe.

For something as bad as save corruption the fix shouldn't be long.

D

Deleted member

Androobie Androobie
That is one lewd avatar.

I have nothing to talk about. Today is a boring yet cold day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know it's about All-Star but I'm thinking about not using Piranha Plant until the fix comes out just to be safe.

For something as bad as save corruption the fix shouldn't be long.
Yeah, those kinds of glitches, no matter what game it is, always has me shook.

Chick fil a is freaking amazing.

Just what I needed on a sick day.
I hope they had their fantastic customer service.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm almost pretty sure the reason they went ahead and said Dean won't be re signing is because they have no plans for him.

He put over Nia Jax of all people last night, I think that's the last we'll see of him.
Last thing I heard about him before the leaving stuff was that he was gonna feud with EC3 for WM35...guess that could still happen but who knows. Atleast there’s still some people he could put over at WrestleMania...Itami is just done for
Seeing the Ambrose heel turn going from some actually dramatic stuff (helped by Roman's condition) to a complete meme was ****ing sad.

I know is a running gag to say this at this point but he better go to AEW.
I just hope Renee stays in the WWE at the least (don’t want to lose them both). AEW wouldn’t be a bad place for him to go, but there’s like...way too many people wanting others to go there, so who knows where he’d go if he continues to wrestle.
1807A3A8-8C2B-47B6-81F0-5EF214E3D50D.gif
72B440EF-4582-4703-8B64-4A1E88E7B628.gif

Edit: You never saw this.
I wish I did

Chrono.

The Caribbean world more like let's make up for Atlantica and Port Royal in one awesome world.

D

Deleted member

Persona 5 is fun but it's really telling when the combat is the LOW point of your damn RPG.
Hit weakness->all-out attack is what this boils down to and it got boring as soon as the Panther recruitment fight. It really doesn't help this first Palace takes forever to do considering the tutorial itself takes up a whole ingame week.
Persona really is a game that shines best in everything that's not combat: running around in dungeons is pretty fun with all the mechanics added to make it feel like actual thievering and the real word social stuff is something almost no games do so it feels really unique. Of course, I can't forget the story and the characters which are definitely the biggest thing here.

i just... wish it could have an actual battle system because this is an Atlus game for ****'s sake, they really took all the Jojo inspiration they could because the battles are all style but no substance. I love ambushing enemies and doing All-Out Attacks and listening to Last Surprise but they're asking me too much to deal with 30+ hours of just this.
Or just ditch the RPG elements altogether and make Persona a sort of drama life-sim. Or make it an action RPG, I feel like that would fit better. Either way, an oversimplification of SMT's battle system is definitely not the answer.

Chrono.

Persona 5 is fun but it's really telling when the combat is the LOW point of your damn RPG.
Hit weakness->all-out attack is what this boils down to and it got boring as soon as the Panther recruitment fight. It really doesn't help this first Palace takes forever to do considering the tutorial itself takes up a whole ingame week.
Persona really is a game that shines best in everything that's not combat: running around in dungeons is pretty fun with all the mechanics added to make it feel like actual thievering and the real word social stuff is something almost no games do so it feels really unique. Of course, I can't forget the story and the characters which are definitely the biggest thing here.

i just... wish it could have an actual battle system because this is an Atlus game for ****'s sake, they really took all the Jojo inspiration they could because the battles are all style but no substance. I love ambushing enemies and doing All-Out Attacks and listening to Last Surprise but they're asking me too much to deal with 30+ hours of just this.
Or just ditch the RPG elements altogether and make Persona a sort of drama life-sim. Or make it an action RPG, I feel like that would fit better. Either way, an oversimplification of SMT's battle system is definitely not the answer.
For what it's worth, mid to late game enemies aren't as simple as super effective your way out of things.

Bosses especially so, since a lot of them to be of the puzzle boss flavor.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that today is the 6969th day of the 21st century

NiceNice

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't get anything set up to do it, so I might not get the free plant in time.

If I have any time to do it tomorrow, then great, but no biggie if I don't, I suppose.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Oh, don't worry, later, bosses try to do more interesting stuff and such.

Eventually you might reach a point where you fuse a god persona or 2 and just punch everything from then on in the mouth.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
i just... wish it could have an actual battle system because this is an Atlus game for ****'s sake
they learned nothing from working on Persona Q with the Etrian Odyssey team, huh, I knew that game was a waste of time

something something new EO game out next week if you want an RPG with actual challenging battles

D

Deleted member

they learned nothing from working on Persona Q with the Etrian Odyssey team, huh, I knew that game was a waste of time

something something new EO game out next week if you want an RPG with actual challenging battles
I think I might actually skip on Nexus since I haven't even finished EOV. I might pick it up eventually if they decide to just continue teasing us with the Switch game instead of actually showing it.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Nature is fun! Do you want to hear how spiders eat?
Hear how they eat? Bruh, do you live in Australia or any place with jumbo sized spiders?

Edit: ignore this since I read it wrong. Being tired turns my brain to mush.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am quitting SmashBoards for a while.
It is just because I have been acting weird ever since I hopped back on.
I know you all do not care, but I think something is wrong with me.
Also I feel lonely.

I hope you all have a great time!

This is the week of FighterZ, KH3 and Smash Ultimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think I might actually skip on Nexus since I haven't even finished EOV. I might pick it up eventually if they decide to just continue teasing us with the Switch game instead of actually showing it.
You still haven't finished it? Wow, you really are slow. :p

I can understand holding off for now if that's the case, though. Since Nexus seems to be mostly just reviving content from other games and just mixing them together differently, you probably won't be missing too much.
but if you are missing out then I'll be sure to tell you aaaalllllll about it. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
its cold

only hot chips can make me warm

my mouth is on fire but damn i never expected hot chex mix to be this cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom