• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have a feeling we are getting a character reveal trailer in the SuperBowl.
Pin this post.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What is with the rise of Shaggy memes? Like...I know UI Shaggy jokes were a thing last year, but not majorly prevalent. What's up with them being suddenly prevalent now?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Like, all of my zoinks are becoming yikes, dude.

Chrono.

What is with the rise of Shaggy memes? Like...I know UI Shaggy jokes were a thing last year, but not majorly prevalent. What's up with them being suddenly prevalent now?
An artist with a good following posted really good UI Shaggy art and then it blew up even further when Ed Boon shared it (without crediting the artist to boot.)

D

Deleted member

John Madden is finally coming.
Why did I just learn about John Madden now?
I do remember the Madden games, I just never played them because they looked boring.
Hey guys: it's me again. I've admittedly been pretty inactive these last few days or so if not longer, but part of the reason was for my next montage video:

This is just part 1 of it, but I've always wanted to do a montage video of the sorts for K. Rool. I took @Shishœ's feedback into account and also adjusted some things myself to help make it look better then the last montage. Feel free to watch this if you're interested in it. :)
2355355.png

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, the CYL3 results are in! Let's see how the votes turned out.

>Takumi fell off the Top 10 of the males, AND Leo was the one that stole the 10th spot.

My reaction:

Seriously, the pain HURTS. Poor Takumi...

>Camilla won top 2

Oh joy, the 7th Camilla alt. Oh how I am LOOKING FORWARD to that. *rolls eyes* Well, at least she won't be votable again in the next CYL.

>Eliwood is one of the top 2

Oh sweet, the whole FE7 Lord trio now has CYL alts. That's great.

>Alm is still first for the males

I mean, good for the Alm fans, but I couldn't care less about Alm, so whatever.

>Micaiahi won first for the females

Cool enough.

>Conrad ranked 84th overall AND he was the highest ranked SoV character not counting Alm, Delthea, and Berkut's plot device.

Okay, now THAT is really uplifting to hear. He may not be high enough to be chosen for the Farfetched Heroes banner, but I seriously hope that impressive spot will convince IS to add him in the next SoV banner. This REALLY makes me happy!

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

With the CYL3 event done, I thought I'd mention some of my latest accomplishments in Grand Order...
-Got Edmond to last Ascension. Compared to Rulers with having pieces and monuments of each class, Avengers are much easier to Ascend. He'll be a useful Farmer in general, thanks to being an AoE Servant which I have little of in the account he's on.
-I got Tamamo 10/10/10 in all her skills. And thankfully with some Pages still. 24 Pages each for her 9th Level Skill is not nice, but thankfully I had quite a bunch for her as well as doing Blackbeard's Interlude also helped me get some, so I still have some leftover. But with that, both my Waver and Tamamo are 10/10/10 in skills.
-Tamamo is also almost Bond 10. Soon, she'll have her Bond CE which is one of the more useful Bond CEs.
-I've managed to get a whole bunch of Servants ascended on both. Heck, I've managed to ascend all of my Archers to full ascension. For one, it opens up more Interludes to get Quartz, Upgrades and some guaranteed Materials from. Two, some Servants have some useful skills or NPs that I can use in some scenarios, like Atalante's Beyond Arcadia, Mozart and his Stars and Art Buff, etc. Three, means that I don't have to worry about them later when it comes to Mats. And who knows, I might invest them later if I find more interest in them or if they get nicely buffed later on.
-One of my accounts has reached Level 130, the max level. Didn't think I had that much dedication, but game seems to think otherwise. The other account is almost there too.

Now to work on QP, since Door Farming will be the 1/2 AP Week. And I need the QP.
Congrats on getting Tamamo's skills to 10/10/10 and being on the verge of giving her Bond Level 10.

Meanwhile, I still don't have a Tamamo of my own, and I doubt the 66 Saint Quartz and 14 Summoning Tickets I currently have will be enough to pull her on Valentine's Day...

Last edited:

Chrono.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Dr Mario World ended being one of their highest grossing mobile games.

Have you seen how well puzzle games do on mobile? Nintendo's gonna be getting billions of soccer mom cash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just experienced a 502 error. Dunno if it was site maintenance or whatever, but just saying.

Yeah, site flat out goes down during maintenance now instead of displaying a message.

It's 3:30am here, but Im ****ing summoning in FEH instead of sleeping.

D

Deleted member

Thinking about Article 13 is making me feel awful mentally.

And I don't know how to take it off my mind.

D

Deleted member

I know this was already explained but I really recommend no one to look further into this, the images are... really telling of what it is. I wish my country could have normal stupid memes.
Tell us the dark secret.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh joy, the 7th Camilla alt. Oh how I am LOOKING FORWARD to that. *rolls eyes* Well, at least she won't be votable again in the next CYL.
Man...I’m still waiting on my 50+ other Lyn alts, why you complaining about Camilla getting her 7th?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man...I’m still waiting on my 50+ other Lyn alts, why you complaining about Camilla getting her 7th?
Camilla is one of my least favorite FE characters, so part of my reaction there was from my disdain towards her.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

M O T H E R 3 B O Y S
If this somehow turned out to be Advance Wars my popoff would be legendary. It's something Nintendo fans have wanted for a long time. Even Golden Sun as well. Long time coming for both games.

If it was something like Mother 3 tho, i'd be kinda underwhelmed given how long it was rumored and it's essentially a re-release.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Camilla is one of my least favorite FE characters, so part of my reaction there was from my disdain towards her.
and my disdain toward all is the lack of Lyn everywhere, but Camilla...bewbs...that is all I need from her

D

Deleted member

Update on HxH: I'm on episode 15 and this exams arc doesn't seem nowhere near finished god I love this show

Chrono.

No way Nintendo would hype up some old ass niche GBA game.

A revival of some sort for a dormant franchise seems more likely to me.

Or it could just be Pikmin 4.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah for hose without a code pirhana plant is obtainable to buy now

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kid Icarus though...a man can dream for more Pit

Chrono.

You know, that WOULD explain why Retro's gone to Prime 4 now too
Imran from Game informer believes it's happening based on what he knows.

That and it just makes sense. I don't think whatever Retro were doing for the last 5 years or so got canned, if they were really going through such problems Nintendo wouldn't trust them with a huge project like Prime 4. Especially so after development had to be rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom