• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like that Ada gets
her red dress look in the remake,

Dunno if it’s a spoiler but I’m tagging it anyways.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I like that Ada gets
her red dress look in the remake,

Dunno if it’s a spoiler but I’m tagging it anyways.
I'm pretty sure it's not a spoiler, cause last time I checked, her red dress look and her look in general was her original look in the original RE2. It's the trench coat that's new.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm pretty sure it's not a spoiler, cause last time I checked, her red dress look and her look in general was her original look in the original RE2. It's the trench coat that's new.
I know but they never showed the red dress in any of the trailers so I assumed it wasn’t com8ng back.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Geesh! For a moment there I thought you were talking about Kingdom Hearts 3! XD
I've never played KH rip lol

But yeah, I was talking about Majora's Mask. I ADORE the game and it's perfect...aside from swimming with the Zora mask. The Zora mask makes everything harder.

Other than that, freaking amazing game. I'm on the Ikana Canyon section atm.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Boy it sure would be nice if that forgotten Nintendo franchise that got brought back was F-Zero. Another Golden Sun would be cool too, but with the recent comebacks of classic RPGs, it might be a tough market to try and corner now.

We'll just have to wait and see.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Boy it sure would be nice if that forgotten Nintendo franchise that got brought back was F-Zero. Another Golden Sun would be cool too, but with the recent comebacks of classic RPGs, it might be a tough market to try and corner now.

We'll just have to wait and see.
I just need another Kid Icarus

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Hey! Pikmin was the same project as Pikmin 4, I would like think Miyamoto or someone at Nintendo would've confirmed that by now.

I'm fairly certain the last time we got any news about it was about month prior to Hey Pikmin's release. They didn't give much information about it then, either. All Miyamoto said is that it was "progressing".

This is starting to look like a repeat of the time gap between Pikmin 2 and 3's releases. I wouldn't mind so much, a delayed game is eventually good, after all. I just wish that they'd at least gave us some news about it by this point.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I definitely know Nintendo's secret project isn't something I've been really wanting as those are on the minority side.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wargroove is really fun to play so far. It faithfully captures the charm Advance Wars had and innovates in a way that sets itself apart from the latter.

And from what i'm seeing on the EShop Charts, it's currently in the Top 3 Best Sellers and #1 among digital only games. In the UK Charts, it's ranked #1 overall. Something tells me Wargroove is going to do huge numbers and I can't wait to see how well it did.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wargroove is really fun to play so far. It faithfully captures the charm Advance Wars had and innovates in a way that sets itself apart from the latter.

And from what i'm seeing on the EShop Charts, it's currently in the Top 3 Best Sellers and #1 among digital only games. In the UK Charts, it's ranked #1 overall. Something tells me Wargroove is going to do huge numbers and I can't wait to see how well it did.
So you're saying it's filling your Advance Wars void?

Glad to hear!

Chrono.

Okay but Nomura is pretty sly.

HAPPENING.png

I don't wanna hype myself up but there's some clear connections here.

Meanwhile, there's also Yozora to consider.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It’s definitely pissing me off like Advance Wars did.

Also maybe it’s just me but the commanders are so far all ugly except for the vampire girl.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So you're saying it's filling your Advance Wars void?

Glad to hear!
Not even close lol. I mean Wargroove is a great game but my desire to see Advance Wars revived hasn't changed one bit. And given how successful this game has been, I believe that's actually in the realm of possibility. IS is going to have to take notice.
It’s definitely pissing me off like Advance Wars did.

Also maybe it’s just me but the commanders are so far all ugly except for the vampire girl.
AW pissed you off? Like gameplay wise?

Art could be better I agree but I thought for the most part it was pretty charming and has it's own unique aesthetic.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Videl and Jiren are both some of the most unique characters the FighterZ devs have ever put out. Both are fun as hell to play.

In other news, I've been replaying RE 4 to scratch my deep desire for RE 2. With games as expensive as they are here in Canada and so much coming out VERY soon I've been trying to hold off on buying too much on release.

but goddamn is it hard after playing the 30 min demo

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I want Kingdom Hearts III so badly...

If I could play my Ps3 more often again, I'd probably replay KHII as well since I still have that, along with the first game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not even close lol. I mean Wargroove is a great game but my desire to see Advance Wars revived hasn't changed one bit. And given how successful this game has been, I believe that's actually in the realm of possibility. IS is going to have to take notice.
Ah

Well, hopefully the attention this is getting catches Ninty's attention too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

AW pissed you off? Like gameplay wise?

Art could be better I agree but I thought for the most part it was pretty charming and has it's own unique aesthetic.
Oh I’m just bad at it so I got curbstomped immediately.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I finally did the unthinkable; I dressed a Mythra V:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh I’m just bad at it so I got curbstomped immediately.
Heh trust me dude that was me before I fully grasped the mechanics of AW. Now I can breeze through most of the Campaign missions. Though S-Ranking is a pain in the ass sometimes.
Ah

Well, hopefully the attention this is getting catches Ninty's attention too.
I mean if it dominates the Charts they'll have to. And that's only accounting for the Switch version as well. I'm feeling optimistic about AW's prospects of return now.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Okay but Nomura is pretty sly.

View attachment 189792

I don't wanna hype myself up but there's some clear connections here.

Meanwhile, there's also Yozora to consider.
I'd be really funny if the next Kingdom Hearts game was "The World Ends With You 2"

Because the sequence of KH releases isn't hard enough without introducing other franchises into it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pics or it didn't happen

Still a WIP as I need to shape some armor of the wrists and darken some parts; I think this is the second-third time I actually attempt to draw her outifit, so it feels weird lol.
20190201_190458.jpg

I did a nice naked Mythra before that tho, dunno if you wanna see that one too.

D

Deleted member

Still a WIP as I need to shape some armor of the wrists and darken some parts; I think this is the second-third time I actually attempt to draw her outifit, so it feels weird lol.
View attachment 189797

Blurry photo, must be real then. You have turned to the dark side then.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 189797

Too much clothes on her

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Blurry photo.
100% Legit Mythraleaks

You have turned to the dark side then.

>Implying Im not learning this to draw her pulling her clothing aside to show her... you know you know.

Unless I understood wrong

Mythra releases a Xenoblade leak.

I think Mythra Mythra should invest in a Scanner.

Even old ones can be pretty good for what you need.
I actually have one, but recently stopped working due driver issues with Windows 10 or something. It is old af but is pretty big and fast.
I don't know to either invest on a modern one, another computer or... FighterZ

Too much clothes on her
I can PM you the nude version. :V

Chrono.

I'd be really funny if the next Kingdom Hearts game was "The World Ends With You 2"

Because the sequence of KH releases isn't hard enough without introducing other franchises into it.
Given TWEWY's own post game in Final Remix that's kind of impossible.

Still, KH and TWEWY together in any context is more than good enough for me.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 189797

Wow you are a good artist! Everyone says I am artistic, but I am not.
I highly recommend you do a Mythra cosplay.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, she's not The Man, so you're gonna get disappointed because of that. :ultpiranha:
well...more disappointed than I already am now that you mention how Mythra ain’t got nothing on The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom