• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All this Kingdom Hearts Talk got me remembering how Don Cheadle/James Rhodes/War Machine is in unironically one of the best voice actor for Donald Duck

only Ducktales people will know about this

D

Deleted member

I decided to make a change in my team and now it has three armors and one mage.

The problem is my team is outdated and I feel like they are not ready to fight the new OP armor units and beast units and stuff like that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Defeated the Ikana Canyon well section. All I have left is Stone Tower temple and then the moon.

11 chapters down, 2 remain.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
how on earth does does Donalds VA do that voice without suffering from Laryngitis.
There's a good reason why (outside the Don Cheadle gag where Donald's voice is "fixed") only two voice actors have ever taken up the Donald Duck mantle. Clarence Nash, the original voice actor, literally trained Tony Anselmo for years so he'd be ready whenever Nash passed away. I imagine there are required techniques involved to reduce vocal stress and prevent chord damage.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's a good reason why (outside the Don Cheadle gag where Donald's voice is "fixed") only two voice actors have ever taken up the Donald Duck mantle. Clarence Nash, the original voice actor, literally trained Tony Anselmo for years so he'd be ready whenever Nash passed away. I imagine there are required techniques involved to reduce vocal stress and prevent chord damage.
Ill be damned, Im Learning a lot about disney VAs from KH lol :040:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, the trailer for Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 is out now!

Looks awesome so far!

April 2019 can't come any sooner! I've waited two-three years to see best arc animated, and many of my favorite scenes from AoT come from that arc!

"RAGE MY SOLDIERS" followed by Levi vs Beast Titan is going to send chills just watching it all in animated glory!

Not to mention the serum bowl followed by the basement reveal, man I can gush on and on about the many scenes I'm looking forward to seeing!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok...that is some cool **** right there

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got minus attack summer Fredrick from my free pull.

They really should have let you choose who you wanted or at least give them neutral ivs.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo I know I made like a zillion posts about Wargroove's performance on the EShop Charts (trust me I'm aware lol)...

But the game is currently ranked #1 among all titles on the Switch EShop Charts. Higher than both Super Smash Bros Ultimate and New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe.

That's friggin crazy dude! I'm so excited to see how well it did when Chucklefish releases the sales units for the game. It has to at least be in the million range.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also we need to all go find Duma and vote him into that summoning event thing

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also we need to all go find Duma and vote him into that summoning event thing
Meanwhile, I'll be picking the different sections and be looking all around for Feh.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yo I know I made like a zillion posts about Wargroove's performance on the EShop Charts (trust me I'm aware lol)...

But the game is currently ranked #1 among all titles on the Switch EShop Charts. Higher than both Super Smash Bros Ultimate and New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe.

That's friggin crazy dude! I'm so excited to see how well it did when Chucklefish releases the sales units for the game. It has to at least be in the million range.
I just picked up the game last night not too far into it,yet. Just did the first 4 missions. I am enjoying it so far, I needed more Turn based Strategy games

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
She won't because it's not regular Charlotte. :troll:

In other news, my free five star was Halloween Jakob.

Merged him with my first, so now, all I need to do is wait for the update to drop to say "Bye bye, HP bane!"

49 HP Jakob is gonna be so dumb :laugh:
Hey, bride Charlotte is still a beauty.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just picked up the game last night not too far into it,yet. Just did the first 4 missions. I am enjoying it so far, I needed more Turn based Strategy games
Awesome sauce dude! I believe I finished the Tutorial part of the game and so far it's been really fun to play. Reminds me so much of when I first played Advance Wars some 15 years ago getting to learn the units and all. I'm going to sink in more hours than I can count.

As for what I was saying earlier, this is how the EShop looks currently. What I was trying to get at how crazy well Wargroove is doing.

IDK if it's normal for indie games to do this well but to top the charts like that is incredible.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man I guess I’m still in the tutorial section of Wargroove. lol I suck
Don't sweat it too much dude you'll get used to the mechanics sooner or later. Granted I found most of those missions easy especially the one where you just need to rescue the villagers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Who are your characters atm?
I've been playing K. Rool, King Dedede, and Ridley a lot lately.

Also frequently playing as Kirby, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Samus, and I intend to play Link, Zelda and Pichu more often as well.

I flipping love Majora's Mask. I'm really liking the Ikana Canyon section and I can't wait to get to Stone Tower Temple.
I'm so glad to hear it! Ikana Canyon is one of my favorite parts of the game, for it's stories, the challenge, and also the horror theme it presents. It's the perfect setting for the game's final major area.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay American peeps; what is your opinion on Shopping Malls asking for a fee to stay in their parking lots?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Okay American peeps; what is your opinion on Shopping Malls asking for a fee to stay in their parking lots?
That's lame as hell. Most of the ones I've been to, don't do that. But if that's too ****ty to deal with, maybe take a bus or train instead?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As excitement for Dr. Mario World, I'm trying out this homebrew Game Boy game called Mr. Bean (unrelated to the British show of the same name)

While clearly inspired by Dr. Mario, I have zero idea what the objective is.

D

Deleted member

Yo what state does this happen. I have never seen a shopping mall in AZ that charges you to park in their lot. Even in Phoenix and Tuscon, large cities where I could see that being a thing, it's not a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom