• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey, I'm a Charlotte guy too!

Clearly I've got to be more obnoxious about my Charlotte love. :rolleyes:

Well, that's a total 180. :laugh:

I actually kind of like Fog of War (in FE, I haven't played AW), the one thing I don't like about it is that the CPU doesn't play by the same rules (but I get why, it'd be a programming nightmare).
Swimming with the Zora mask made Great Bay MUCH more difficult than it needed to be.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You gotta be like me and just bring her up out of the blue for no reason.
Charlotte is in my signature, technically every first post I make on a page is me bringing up Charlotte for no reason.

Like this one!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Some people have signatures disabled though
Right then. Clearly I need to learn how to hack Smashboards so that people are forced to see my signature!

Just kidding, I don't care all that much and am just joking around.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For the past few days of the Legendary Hero banner, I've been trying to pull for Duma because he'd make my "last stand tanky unit" for my Aether Raids defense team with my lack of Surtr. Almost every time I tried to pull for Duma, I sadly had Summer Linde show up instead. To be more precise, Summer Linde ended up stealing my Duma pulls THREE TIMES. It's reached the point I now have a 40+4 Summer Linde for no reason whatsoever. Seriously, what is with Summer Linde showing up so often? The only 5 star I pulled from that banner then aside from her was Legendary Ike, which is okay considering I finally have Warding Breath fodder.

Just about an hour ago, I finally struck some nice luck with the LH banner. After getting another 20 orbs, I decided to go for a full round of summoning because there was one blue orb and four silver orbs: a perfect opportunity for a higher chance of pulling a 5-star from the silver orbs! What a magical set it turned out to be, because I got three five stars in that one summoning!

Two of them were my first copies of a certain Trickster:

And my last summon in that round was none other than:

YES!!!!! Duma came home!

^Visual proof of how the summoning round turned out!

But despite finally pulling Duma, I was saddened to learn my Duma got a really bad nature: +Spd -Res. He got the opposite asset and flaw he wants. What a bummer!

Guess this means I'll have to pull for another Duma to hopefully get one with a better nature or one that can remove this nasty Resistance flaw. If I don't get lucky pulling another Duma before his banner ends, I decided that I'll use the current Duma I pulled as Bold Fighter fodder for the +Atk -HP Halloween Jakob I pulled yesterday.

Loki is a tougher decision for me regarding how to go about things.

The first one I got has a +Atk -Spd nature, while the second one is completely neutral. On the one hand, I can easily merge the neutral one with the former to remove the speed flaw. On the other hand, Odd Attack Wave is a REALLY good C-skill, and it's the first time I've ever had access to someone who can fodder this skill. Decisions decisions...

KMDP

Smash Legend
For the past few days of the Legendary Hero banner, I've been trying to pull for Duma because he'd make my "last stand tanky unit" for my Aether Raids defense team with my lack of Surtr. Almost every time I tried to pull for Duma, I sadly had Summer Linde show up instead. To be more precise, Summer Linde ended up stealing my Duma pulls THREE TIMES. It's reached the point I now have a 40+4 Summer Linde for no reason whatsoever. Seriously, what is with Summer Linde showing up so often? The only 5 star I pulled from that banner then aside from her was Legendary Ike, which is okay considering I finally have Warding Breath fodder.

Just about an hour ago, I finally struck some nice luck with the LH banner. After getting another 20 orbs, I decided to go for a full round of summoning because there was one blue orb and four silver orbs: a perfect opportunity for a higher chance of pulling a 5-star from the silver orbs! What a magical set it turned out to be, because I got three five stars in that one summoning!

Two of them were my first copies of a certain Trickster:

And my last summon in that round was none other than:

YES!!!!! Duma came home!

^Visual proof of how the summoning round turned out!

But despite finally pulling Duma, I was saddened to learn my Duma got a really bad nature: +Spd -Res. He got the opposite asset and flaw he wants. What a bummer!

Guess this means I'll have to pull for another Duma to hopefully get one with a better nature or one that can remove this nasty Resistance flaw. If I don't get lucky pulling another Duma before his banner ends, I decided that I'll use the current Duma I pulled as Bold Fighter fodder for the +Atk -HP Halloween Jakob I pulled yesterday.

Loki is a tougher decision for me regarding how to go about things.

The first one I got has a +Atk -Spd nature, while the second one is completely neutral. On the one hand, I can easily merge the neutral one with the former to remove the speed flaw. On the other hand, Odd Attack Wave is a REALLY good C-skill, and it's the first time I've ever had access to someone who can fodder this skill. Decisions decisions...
Erureido starts building a harem of Lokis and Summer Lindes.

You know, speaking of Fire Emblem's "boob-ladies", I'm surprised Sonia isn't more popular (also Sonya but less so).

Maybe people actually have standards? Sonia is pretty detestable.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Well, I'm surprised that noone has done artwork of Fire Emblem Reinhardt as Overwatch Reinhardt, or vice versa. Ditto for an artwork matchup of Disney Hercules' Hades and Kid Icarus' Hades.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, I'm surprised that noone has done artwork of Fire Emblem Reinhardt as Overwatch Reinhardt, or vice versa.
While I haven't seen any artwork of Reinhardt wearing Overwatch Reinhardt's armor, I have seen jokes involving summoning Reinhardt from Overwatch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On this daily banner my free summon was a plus speed minus hp Clair.

That’s pretty good now I have a good iv’d one at plus 4

Chrono.

I crafted Ultima Weapon in KH3 and holy hell does it actually live up to its name this time.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, does that mean to imply that American shopping centres don't charge for parking?
I've never been to a mall that charged for parking.

The idea is absurd frankly. I'd probably just leave the mall if they asked that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've never been to a mall that charged for parking.

The idea is absurd frankly. I'd probably just leave the mall if they asked that.

Yo, that reminded me about the question I asked later.

---

Sit down my dudes, it's time for Storytime with Mythra:

Anyway the thing is that; back in the day, pretty much all malls had a parking fee in Tacohecc; in USD equivalents; staying less than one hour was just like 50 cents, longer would mean a dollar and losing the parking ticket is like 10 bucks.
Mutiply that money by the daily visitors and the mall earns like an extra 3 million.
Now from what I see, malls charging for parking here is seen as absurd, which fits with all your answers.
Some local administrations and a small federal statement outlaws that; however is pretty easy to loophole the prohibition and start charging again.

Now there's a mall in my city (pretty much the biggest and fanciest one) that managed to reinstate the fee and even block the mayor from doing anything.
This sparked some huge outrage, possibly influenced by americans visiting and telling about how in the US they don't charge.

The mall states that the parking fee is to protect the clients and their vehicles with a "mini-insurance" but they got answered with a now surreal boycott:

-Clients of a Gym started picketing outside a couple of days every morning
-Facebook events to "Not go to the mall"
-Having poor attendance in the movie theater despite Dragon Ball Super: Broly
-Vandalism to the ticket machines
-The usual Change.org petition
-Signature gathering
-A local TV channel removing all mall related publicity from their signal
-A gang dude paying the fee just to enter and start a gunfight with a rival leaving one dead next to a store.
-Use the bus instead... to go to another mall
-People digging around irregularities just to have the administration penalized by inspectors.
-Angry random dude yelling **** with a megaphone
-Pasting papers saying "corrupt" and other insults on the mall windows and doors

Those dudes now are experimenting a 30% loss in terms of clients that plunged to a deep 70% loss after the gunfight.

TL;DR: Local Mall charges for parking and dies.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I hate fog of war maps
Most people do lol. I find them annoying sometimes.

Wish it was done in a way where the CPU's can't see you in the fog and can't outright cheat like that. FoW is only practical for human matches.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Most people do lol. I find them annoying sometimes.

Wish it was done in a way where the CPU's can't see you in the fog and can't outright cheat like that. FoW is only practical for human matches.
Yeah I agree.

I’d challenge you to multiplayer but I think you’re out of my league lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I agree.

I’d challenge you to multiplayer but I think you’re out of my league lol
Well even then, I don't have NSO. Maybe sometime later lol.

But trust me dude, there's tons of people who are better than me when it comes to AW/WG.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
praline praline
I'm not liking Kamo****a so far...and Shiho almost killed herself...the ****...I need this guy to die like now

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline
I'm not liking Kamo****a so far...and Shiho almost killed herself...the ****...I need this guy to die like now
Well if you did like Kamoshida I’d be wondering what was wrong with you.

Well even then, I don't have NSO. Maybe sometime later lol.

But trust me dude, there's tons of people who are better than me when it comes to AW/WG.
Yeah but compared to me you probably blow me out of the water. I lowered the difficulty and almost still lost to the grass guy with the fog of war.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Doing well. Ranking Sonic games through mathematical formulas. How are you?
Um... that's intriguing.

I've spent all day devising a new way to implement Tomes in Fire Emblem.

Which is totally productive and not at all just me procrastinating.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Out of the three Royal Rumbles I watched, my favorite parts were Zelina being chased by a leprechaun, and someone using a plate of pancakes to avoid being eliminated.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Advance Wars ever comes back they should take some ideas from War Groove. Like having the commanding officer as an actual useable unit and dogs... it can always use more dogs.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
A little nervous since I start my new job tomorrow but excited nonetheless. How are you?
Hey good luck on the new job! What type of position is it if I may ask?

Doing well. Ranking Sonic games through mathematical formulas. How are you?
Well theres Pizza coming up so uh... pizza time lol

I've been up in watching Voltron and HxH 2011. Enjoying those. Still gotta catch up on some manga. I've been trying to balance school and work for the first time atm and it's been challenging so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom