• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay but Nomura is pretty sly.

View attachment 189792

I don't wanna hype myself up but there's some clear connections here.

Meanwhile, there's also Yozora to consider.
I think its the common theory rn that that is where sora is. Everyone seems to think that rn

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Guys.

Guys.
Videl's Theme in FighterZ is so good.

My god.

I wish I could play the new DLC (don't have the funds for it right now).

D

Deleted member

How is everyone doing tonight?

I'm just chilling here atm.
Well, it was a pretty good day. Yesterday, got Mario Party 6 and I have not played for several years; Shiny and many others thought about me a little bit in the Ultimate Social thread this past morning; I reported someone for a nasty comment this afternoon in a thread for Ultimate's online (I consider being a moderator now and then); tonight, gave prayers to a member in the Ultimate social thread who was in quite a terrible situation. Just finished Tekken Tag Tournament 2, where I am typing out movelists of each character since not many people on the Internet bothered to suss one out their own selves. Sa, it is about time I get to sleep right now.

Sayonara :kirby:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the Feh Channel about the 2nd Anniversary event just casually dropped onto Youtube just now! It's a video instead of a stream.

Main pointers:
-A bunch of rerun banners from past BHBs will run during the first two weeks of February.

-2 Banners that will give you a guaranteed 5-star unit. One banner features all the seasonals from 2017. The other features all the seasonals from 2018. You'll choose your 5-star unit from each of them based on the color of their orb AND it's a one-team deal for both. First banner starts from February 1 until February 8, and the second one starts from February 8 until February 15.

-Find & Vote Heroes: a new website mini game that will allow you to vote for a unit by first selecting their color orb, then having to find them on a map to cast your vote. If you find the Askr Trio within the first 180 seconds of playing, you'll add a bonus vote for the Hero you voted for. You'll also get a special wallpaper depending on how much time you have remaining after you voted. Lasts from February 3 to February 8.

-2nd Anniversary Heroes Summoning Event: The number one hero for each type (presumably these winners will be decided from Find & Vote Heroes) will appear on this banner. You can choose which one to summon for the first summon like the CYL banners. The banner will last from February 24 to March 3.

-Dragonflowers: These will allow you to increase your hero's stats. There are four kinds of them, each oriented toward the type the hero is (Infanry, Cavalier, Armor, and Flier). They can only be used up to five times, but Infantry units can use them up to ten times (good, because infantry characters tend to be outclassed these days). The increased stats will also have no affect on Arena matches.

Heroic Ideals: New mode that has specific challenge quests for certain characters, and you can only access those quests if you have the respective character because you are required to use him/her. This mode is also how you'll get more Dragonflowers.

Aether Raids updates: Aether required for battles is now cut in half, the maximum Aether required for battles caps at 50, and first battles of the day are no longer free. The maximum tier has also been increased to Tier 27. When an Aether Raid season ends and you are Tier 22 or higher, you automatically reset to tier 21.

Merge Allies updates: This one we already knew about already, though they did mention that already merged units will also gain access to the bane removal with the subsequent merge, so that's cool.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
my eye is pulsating and being like 20% bloodshot

am confused

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I really enjoyed KH3 as someone who played most of the series, the only ones I didn't play was recoded and 2.8 Aqua game, which luckily is the least important one plot wise.
I had one gripe with the game though in terms of mechanics. I'm going to put it in a spoiler, tag but there isn't going to be anything about plot just gameplay. So if you are only worried about plot spoilers than the following is safe to read.
I really don't like the attractions mechanic. Sure its novel the first time, but you get it very often and seeing sora and the gang interrupt the flow of fights with an amusement park ride QTE gets annoying real quick. It also doesn't help it stops the battle music for its own theme which sucks the tension out of dramatic battles even more. I wish it could be disabled as the keyblade abilities are really cool, but the attractions just get in the way.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I finally have my copy of KH3!
I managed to get the deluxe version of the game, so I ended up getting a steelbook cover and artbook as well.

I haven't played very much of the game yet (I've only played 1 hour), and I won't get to play the rest of the game for quite a long time, but I absolutely love what I've played of it!

I spent a little while on the title screen before I actually started the game, but I don't mind that because this game's version of Dearly Beloved is beautiful (well, all versions of the theme are beautiful, but stll).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Minor KH Spoils
I can't believe Nomura made me sit through watching the whole Let it Go music video

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Minor KH Spoils
I can't believe Nomura made me sit through watching the whole Let it Go music video
Also minor spoiler
I can't believe Nomura made me sit through an instrumental version of "You Got a Friend in Me" on loop in the Toy Story World

Last edited:

Chrono.

I really enjoyed KH3 as someone who played most of the series, the only ones I didn't play was recoded and 2.8 Aqua game, which luckily is the least important one plot wise.
I had one gripe with the game though in terms of mechanics. I'm going to put it in a spoiler, tag but there isn't going to be anything about plot just gameplay. So if you are only worried about plot spoilers than the following is safe to read.
I really don't like the attractions mechanic. Sure its novel the first time, but you get it very often and seeing sora and the gang interrupt the flow of fights with an amusement park ride QTE gets annoying real quick. It also doesn't help it stops the battle music for its own theme which sucks the tension out of dramatic battles even more. I wish it could be disabled as the keyblade abilities are really cool, but the attractions just get in the way.
Yeah.

Attraction Flow is probably the worst mechanic. It's not really offensively bad, just kind of annoying how frequent it is. Thankfully it's avoidable and tbh sometimes I don't feel like dealing with mobs so I just use em for those.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got some Adobe Suite stuff updated. Messed around with Premiere, but it sure takes up a ton of RAM still.

Kazuya Back In The Game.gif

I wish I didn't have to compress this so much. It was all nice and "HD" at first too.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Got some Adobe Suite stuff updated. Messed around with Premiere, but it sure takes up a ton of RAM still.

View attachment 189826

I wish I didn't have to compress this so much. It was all nice and "HD" at first too.
You could always just host it on imgur or whatever.

Minor KH Spoils
GODDAMMIT BUILD A SNOWMAN JUST STARTED. NOOOOOOOO.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
my eye is pulsating and being like 20% bloodshot

am confused
Are you secretly a K. Rool main?

You could always just host it on imgur or whatever.
Eh, too late. Most of the larger versions got deleted. Except for one other. But I'm glad I messed around with it. I'd like to make more of my own dumb gifs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/sp/topics/index.html?id=detail-20190202-1

Multiple FEH artists posted artworks for the 2nd Aniversary. So this one was made by Yura.
Yes Yes
I love you

Thanks for telling me about that by the way:026:
Frozen (and Tangled to a lesser extent) is the most shameless "please watch our movie" out of the worlds lol.
I would of loved to hear songs from the tangled world because I never heard them before. But they blew their money load on The Frozen world

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Played some Smash Ultimate again recently after dropping it for a couple weeks, and I unlocked Pichu just last night.

Granted the game's only been out for a little over a month, but I've been hearing he's actually much better in this game. In any case I look forward to playing as the little guy, haha. I've already beaten his Classic, and aside from the final boss fight, I did pretty well. Now I need to see how he holds up against actual players (once I improve my skills in general, first).

I was also very pleasantly surprised to discover that friggin' Specter Knight is in the game as a primary Spirit. I think I know who my go-to Spirit for sword fighters in WoL will be from here on out. :p

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
They blew their money load so much that Hans didn't have any lines.
After you mentioned that, I looked up the cast for KH3 to see which disney characters VAs actually returned for their role and which ones got "Sound alikes". For instance Woody is not played by Tom Hanks, but rather his brother Jim Hanks. It seems like most of the Tangled and Frozen cast stayed in tact, I would've been surprised if they were replaced due to how indistinguishable it was in game.

Also props to Tony Anselmo who's been voicing Donald Duck since 1985 doing a strenous voice such as that.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After you mentioned that, I looked up the cast for KH3 to see which disney characters VAs actually returned for their role and which ones got "Sound alikes". For instance Woody is not played by Tom Hanks, but rather his brother Jim Hanks. It seems like most of the Tangled and Frozen cast stayed in tact, I would've been surprised if they were replaced due to how indistinguishable it was in game.

Also props to Tony Anselmo who's been voicing Donald Duck since 1985 doing a strenous voice such as that.
What's really weird is that Mandy Moore didn't return to play Rapunzel, even though she's usually always there to voice her. Some people think it may have been scheduling conflicts with everything else she has going on, like This is Us and whatnot.

The soundalike was great though.

Chrono.

What's really weird is that Mandy Moore didn't return to play Rapunzel, even though she's usually always there to voice her. Some people think it may have been scheduling conflicts with everything else she has going on, like This is Us and whatnot.

The soundalike was great though.
Would've been funny if she did return considering she also played Aerith way back in KH1.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What is Nintendo’s plan at this point?

Are they testing to see how well announcements do when out of nowhere?

If so I’m down for an out of nowhere smash reveal

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Played some Smash Ultimate again recently after dropping it for a couple weeks, and I unlocked Pichu just last night.

Granted the game's only been out for a little over a month, but I've been hearing he's actually much better in this game. In any case I look forward to playing as the little guy, haha. I've already beaten his Classic, and aside from the final boss fight, I did pretty well. Now I need to see how he holds up against actual players (once I improve my skills in general, first).

I was also very pleasantly surprised to discover that friggin' Specter Knight is in the game as a primary Spirit. I think I know who my go-to Spirit for sword fighters in WoL will be from here on out. :p
Who are your characters atm?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I flipping love Majora's Mask. I'm really liking the Ikana Canyon section and I can't wait to get to Stone Tower Temple.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
praline praline praline praline might like this news, but I got a free five star.
She won't because it's not regular Charlotte. :troll:

In other news, my free five star was Halloween Jakob.

Merged him with my first, so now, all I need to do is wait for the update to drop to say "Bye bye, HP bane!"

49 HP Jakob is gonna be so dumb :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom