• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Children if you don't settle down, I am turning this car around right now.
***** unless you're buying me 100 spicy nuggies from burger king for a steal of 10 dollars then i dont care

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This is pretty sweet. Definitely going for him.

Maybe I’m misremembering but did he have a human form in sov?
He did, but it only appears in the final Memory Prism in the game featuring him and Mila. You unlock it after beating the Thabes Labyrinth.

Your FE Waifu: Submissive little girl.
My FE Waifu:
My FE waifu has such a scary angry face, that she could fit perfectly in this picture.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Now I'm just imagining some burly dude going around getting **** talk printed on brass knuckles like gonna make you eat those words.

Making my night.

More importantly though, you stay safe out there.
xD Okay, that made me chuckle!

:3 Thank you, Red.
Wishing the best of luck to you, AndreaAC AndreaAC . I sincerely hope you can get out of that scary situation ASAP.
:> Thanks, my friend! I really appreciate the kind words and best wishes from everyone here. Only time will tell. Gotta keep myself positive!
Our first Mythic Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes has been revealed! It's Duma from SoV!

The guy in the thumbnail has a butt-chin, and I cannot unsee it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
He did, but it only appears in the final Memory Prism in the game featuring him and Mila. You unlock it after beating the Thabes Labyrinth.

My FE waifu has such a scary angry face, that she could fit perfectly in this picture.
Ah I see. I never got around to finishing that

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Facetime has this major glitch going on that let's people hear in on other convos, before you actually call them. Pretty freakin creepy.

Eh, I don't have that app or an I-phone so it's not my problem, but still.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Your FE Waifu: Submissive little girl.
My FE Waifu:
The fact that we haven't gotten more backstory, or even better a game, on Altina is an actual crime. I mean look at this ***** swinging Alondite and Ragnell like they're ****ing paper, what the hell?!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
The fact that we haven't gotten more backstory, or even better a game, on Altina is an actual crime. I mean look at this ***** swinging Alondite and Ragnell like they're ****ing paper, what the hell?!
I still want a Fire Emblem game about the Scouring.

...I mean we've already had a game with 10 Lords, why not a game with 8?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still want a Fire Emblem game about the Scouring.

...I mean we've already had a game with 10 Lords, why not a game with 8?
Or an infinite amount of FE lords

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ah I see. I never got around to finishing that
Yeah, this is the memory prism that you unlock for beating the postgame dungeon:

It doesn't show much either then the moment Duma and Mila decided to part ways and create the kingdoms of Rigel and Zofia.

D

Deleted member

These forums: Oh my gash guyz, look at this cool shaggy meme, Ed Boon acknowledged it!

MK forums I inhabit: Urrgh god damn it, when the hell are people going to shut up about the shaggy meme?!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
These forums: Oh my gash guyz, look at this cool shaggy meme, Ed Boon acknowledged it!

MK forums I inhabit: Urrgh god damn it, when the hell are people going to shut up about the shaggy meme?!
Bro, that crap went back as far as DBS's airing of the ToP and Plague of Gripe's Powerleveling criticism.
It's so ****ing tiring to get tired of a joke and THEN for the joke to catch on.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ultra Instinct memes are sooooo January-April 2018.

*Opens folder with UI Mythra edits*
*sheds a single tear*

No, but seriously, they are one ****ing year late.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ultra Instinct memes are sooooo January-April 2018.

*Opens folder with UI Mythra edits*
*sheds a single tear*

No, but seriously, they are one ****ing year late.
It took Shaggy a year to transcend from a "mere" god to a reality tearing abomination that retroactively rewrote the entire production process of that one live action Scooby Doo movie.

It's like if Street Fighter went to bed one night and woke up as Cookie Clicker.

Memes, like the species of earth, don't live and die on a linear progressive path with some defined end goal. Some die, some find an obscure niche to live on through the millennia, and some. . .evolve.

Some are under the assumption that this is a figurative abomination, but oh, it's quite literal.
Like, it's beautiful, isn't it Scoob?

Chrono.

Um, holy ****.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is ****ing amazing.

It's been 100% worth the hype and then some.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
inb4 no Piranha Plant and all it does is break replays to fix bugs we didn't even know existed.

What are the chances of this being a balance patch? I don't remember those coming until a few months after the launch of Smash 4 so it seems a bit soon for one here, but who knows with these guys. need to know if I should start preparing to drop Chrom once he gets nerfed into the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom