• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I hope Duma's voice lines reference the expanded lore from the Valentia Accordion.

Namely the fact that Duma built Duma Tower as a gigantic transcontinental middle finger to Naga which is simultaneously the greatest and pettiest thing ever.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, the Roy Story banner is in March, right?

We could get Idunn as that's a Mythical month
Well, we didn't get a PoR/RD Character for this month and instead we got Duma. So I wouldn't say to expect a character related to Binding Blade. On the other hand, Hartmut duel-wielding Binding Blade and Eckesachs would be just as interesting.

D

Deleted member

I went back to FEH and they gave me twenty orbs, because I have not played the game in a handful of months.
I feel sad.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I hope Duma's voice lines reference the expanded lore from the Valentia Accordion.

Namely the fact that Duma built Duma Tower as a gigantic transcontinental middle finger to Naga which is simultaneously the greatest and pettiest thing ever.
Is that the same book that said that the Gradivus in SoV was the same one as in FE1/3/11/12,even though that makes no sense and SoV itself introduced another potential explanation that gelled perfectly with lore introduced in FE3/12?

That was dumb.

:v

D

Deleted member

You all are still my friend in FEH despite the fact that I literally have not hopped in the game in months?
Thanks.

Everything feels so different.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Someone that uses all their power and resources just to tell someone else to **** off has my respect.

Also my +Atk Fellica would be happy if I pull him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is that the same book that said that the Gradivus in SoV was the same one as in FE1/3/11/12,even though that makes no sense and SoV itself introduced another potential explanation that gelled perfectly with lore introduced in FE3/12?

That was dumb.

:v
I think it actually helps. Wrote about that on /r/fireemblem here, actually. :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You didn't know that, silly billy. Luckily you have a nerd BF, especially when it comes to biology.

mario123007 mario123007 mario123007 mario123007 Remind me how is it that supposedly no adult has misconceptions about dinosaurs when I still hear people call whales fish, whalesharks whales, lemurs rodents(LMAO), and hominoids(apes) monkeys? Let alone stuff like Pterosaurs, Plesiosaurs, and Mosasaurs dinosaurs. I'm just saying. And that's just the basic stuff and not even the more complicated stuff that's actually pretty hard to keep up with.
Not sure what's the purpose of you tagging me but, yeah, it is what it is. Luckily, while I am not too into biology, I do know whales and dolphins are mammals like in my young age, but to be fair I still don't know much about dolphins and whales.

It is just that both unfortunate but also understandable to some extent, then again what's more sad is how many often use movies as education lol. Not saying that people can't learn from Hollywood movies, I just found funny how some Hollywood movies tend to not following with scientific facts, I remember how my middle school loves to play "The Day After Tomorrow" and "2012" way more than Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" when it comes to global warming.

I also guess that's why you have Mythbuster being very popular back in the day because they used to debunk/confirmed movie myths, I enjoy watching them a lot.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I think it actually helps. Wrote about that on /r/fireemblem here, actually. :p
Sorry, I'm just incredibly skeptical that someone in Marth's army dropped the Gradivus somehow after defeating Medeus, it somehow wound up in Valentia, then it managed to get back to Archanaea in time for Hardin to be using it near the start of FE3/12. The timespan needed for this to happen is only 3ish years.

They should have just said that the Gradivus was just one that someone in Valentia forged, like the other Regalia you can forge in SoV. This would also fit very well thematically with the revelation in FE3/12 that the first king of Archanaea was a thief, and the Regalia were just some powerful weapons he stole.

Chrono.

It's time like these when I deepy regret going physical for KH3.
I would've gone physical too, but I want to play it ASAP and my Ps4 isn't reliable with discs.

Digital is just so much more convenient nowadays to me.

D

Deleted member

I will try to pull a Duma, but I just feel like I have a lot of work to do in FEH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I would've gone physical too, but I want to play it ASAP and my Ps4 isn't reliable with discs.

Digital is just so much more convenient nowadays to me.
It's so weird seeing you be so behind on KH and now you'll be getting the game before I do.

They grow up so fast.

D

Deleted member

I am going to take another hiatus for a bit, because I got finals soon. I am so close to graduating.
Enjoy FEH and KH3 or whatever game you all are playing and have a good time, everyone.
:samus:

One message before I go: Ultimae is game of the century.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"I need a second Neohenee to get rid of my current one's Bane when the new uodate comes out"
*pulls once*
*gets Neph*
"Ok how about a good Brazen seal since she already has Brazen Atk/Spd"
*Current TT has Brazen Atk/Def for the 20k points*
"Ok, God,can you add Forrest now?"
Silver Sword Sigurd. Being able to literally solo his half of the game must surely count as a mythic-level feat. :p

More seriously, yeah, you're probably looking at the Crusaders, or the dragons who gave them their powers like Naga and Forseti. Or Loptyr, on the villain side.
Silver Sword is the next Mythical Hero and it's an Armored Blue Dagger don't ask
You took the words out of my mouth.

I don't know about Merlinus, though; the Mythic Hero collection is probably going to be made up of characters from the Fire Emblem backstories.

Of the Eight Legends (the guys from the Scouring): Hartmut, Barigan and Hanon still need designs (technically Bramimond also needs a design as well...)

It'll be really weird seeing a Young Athos if they choose to go that route.
Merlinus is the most powerful character in FE canin though
What about Altina, the one who duel-wielded Ragnell and Alondite? Sure, she isn't quite a godly figure herself, but if we're including Anri, Roland, Baldur, etc, I don't see why Altina shouldn't qualify.

That said, I certainly hope we get Anankos in this design if he happens.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...her_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171217195010
I dunno **** about Tellius either lol

But I don't think they'll necessarily be "godlike" figures but more of a "story background characters" stuff. I mean, Duma's human form was never seen outside of one(1) flashback and that's what we have here. I believe focysing on adding more of these "lore characters" could be a good way to develope them as they didn't get much of a chance in their home games.
Because otherwise, we'll see a lot of dragons outside of maybe Athos and Ashera
Your FE Waifu: Submissive little girl.
My FE Waifu:
Is she the dragon or the lion? I feel like I need to ask after the last new units banner.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i ****ing love this bootleg asian subway joint near my work

its just this really nice chef dude and this chick who takes your order 10% of the time and then spends the other 90% watching what i believe to be chinese soap operas on her phone.

their subs are ****ing bomb too, i always go there but i dont think they know im recurring

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sorry, I'm just incredibly skeptical that someone in Marth's army dropped the Gradivus somehow after defeating Medeus, it somehow wound up in Valentia, then it managed to get back to Archanaea in time for Hardin to be using it near the start of FE3/12. The timespan needed for this to happen is only 3ish years.

They should have just said that the Gradivus was just one that someone in Valentia forged, like the other Regalia you can forge in SoV. This would also fit very well thematically with the revelation in FE3/12 that the first king of Archanaea was a thief, and the Regalia were just some powerful weapons he stole.
The idea is that, canonically, Camus plunged into the sea Gradivus in hand. In other words, it retroactively makes Marth retrieving the Gradivus a non-canon Rule of Fun thing in Shadow Dragon.
How the hell do you remember threads you make 9 months ago.
I don't make threads often, especially if they require effort. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** YEAH BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH **** YEAH
BFA9EC26-228E-4013-936B-F32281EE72D1.gif
MURDER THAT ***** RONDA AND DRAG HER TO THE WORST HELL AMONG ALL OTHER HELLS BECKY
20326E49-1DDF-46F9-9D8C-33E0965AC380.gif
14A57FB2-5FE4-4B3A-8A3A-5347F41398C9.jpeg
Seth why u get *** whooped unlike The Man?
90D5F55B-B3E6-48DF-A366-1E4A5580CABA.jpeg
As she should be
Exactly
Shaggy ready to murder some fools...and make Duck Hunt his pet (Scooby is no pet)...and make Pit his chef
Our first Mythic Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes has been revealed! It's Duma from SoV!

That’s some good ****
Big Celica Energy
Something big, huge, and strong.

His words.

View attachment 189078
bewbs
On that note, time to take a moment to appreciate the show's theme song:

I've remembered Danny Phantom's fantastic theme song pretty well, but I all but forgot about this one for some reason.
Nickelodeon show theme songs were the ****ing ****

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
if we get a title that isnt fire emblem and it sticks then i'll buy premium tbh tbh

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The idea is that, canonically, Camus plunged into the sea Gradivus in hand. In other words, it retroactively makes Marth retrieving the Gradivus a non-canon Rule of Fun thing in Shadow Dragon.
Eh, I'm not happy with that as a justification either. I'll take the events that actually happen in the game as canon over how an obscure piece of side material says they happened.

I still think the timescale the required events is too short(though I'll grant it's only slightly more absurd than what is already shown to happen in the games), and that the alternate scenario I laid out is simpler and also fits in well with established lore.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Don't worry, Anankos is assuradly coming.
and I fully support that because he’s a neat fates character that would be a lot more refreshing then more Camilla alts or alts for any other fates royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom