• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Thank you, I really hope so too. I think some things might be over-exaggerations by the mediums, but, no one can be too precautious. I will see how things go. I just want to take a shot at hopefully having a Master Degree in aduaction, finishing my driving lessons, probably teach art stuff and get my own place if I like where I'm going, and from what I have been told, it is a pretty nice, calm and way smaller place to live in. Though I should listen to what my aunt says "There's going to be danger everywhere, no matter where you are and we don't know when we might be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so try to not think of it too much and live your life."
Sorry to hear you’re going through that. I hope you’ll be able to move too.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I know exactly what you said: "My Thread Title Was Better".

Well, since it is Morse Code Edition today, I figure I should have fun and make a cryptogram. Bet y'all cannot decipher the following (and this is what happened to me today, by the way):

.. / .- -- / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / - --- -.. .- -.-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... / .. / --. --- - / -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- ....- / .- -. -.. / .- -- / . -..- .--. . -.-. - .. -. --./ -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- -.... / .-.. .- - . .-. / --- -. / - .... .. ... / .-- . . -.-̥ -.-- .- -.--!

Sayonara:kirby:
"I am feeling good today because I received (I forgot the actual word) Mario Party 4 and am expecting Mario Party 6 later this week. Yay!"
So how close is that?

D

Deleted member

Okay but about the MediaDefy thing above it, I know a lot of folks here dislike MatPat, but damn it do I hope he and all the other people scammed by that MCN get their money back.
Same. It was completely uncool what DefyMadia did. They shut themselves down without letting the people know and they took a lot of money. I do hope that he and all of the other people scammed by the MCN get their money back.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Today especially, been snowing nonstop.
Here in the Greater Toronto Area, it was snowing pretty much all day and the forecasts are saying it's going to continue overnight. Canadian Winters are no joke man. Especially nowadays when the cold is kicking my ass.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's no way for me to move to the US as much as I wanted to (xD One option to get a chance sounds kind of ridiculous though...). I am going to Nayarit since I have relatives there, if everything goes well, either it is going to be around the month of February or a little later as I get my stuff ready, I will see. I just want to get away from where I currently have to be, I cannot stand it.
I am sorry to hear that and I hope things get better for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sorry to hear you’re going through that. I hope you’ll be able to move too.
Thank you all for the best wishes. I will be returning to Mexico this Friday and things will carry on from there.

I am sorry to hear that and I hope things get better for you and you make it to the US.
I will definitely not be making it to the US or Canada anytime soon. And, from what I have been seeing so far, the US has more problems than Mexico in certain stuff I don't want to discuss since it is political crap.

D

Deleted member

I will definitely not be making it to the US or Canada anytime soon. And, from what I have been seeing so far, the US has more problems than Mexico in certain stuff I don't want to discuss since it is political crap.
Oooh. I thought you said you would move to the US, my apologies.
Either way, best wishes from me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
:( Thanks, man.

And that's what I am wondering too...but I feel that they are going to TJ just because it is closer to San Ysidro/Alta Cali, or I don't know really, The thing I know is that some of the people that came in one of those caravans went as far as to say that they were going to "kill us" and take over the city since more of those are coming apparently (recorded in a video) or some ****, but I don't know how TJ's current state is, maybe it isn't as serious in that regard, but I still want to get the hell outta there.

:/ Jesus, I hope you don't have to deal with that too...

Hey, I remember one of those videos; there was that dude claiming that hondureans outnumber "those dumb mexicans".

Like two days later dude received the levantón and a FB video was posted with him apologizing after getting a massive beatdown.

So yeah, ****s getting intense there, dunno how Nayarit is but hope is calmer than the norte.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Voted for Camilla despite not having Heroes.

Do your worst. :smirk:
Good.

Honestly at this point I hope she wins. I don't care for her, but she's clearly popular and if she drops from the top 2 I'm worried it would just lead Camilla fans to becoming more embittered and spiteful. (A lot already think Veronica more or less stole her spot in CYL2.)

AndreaAC

Hey, I remember one of those videos; there was that dude claiming that hondureans outnumber "those dumb mexicans".

Like two days later dude received the levantón and a FB video was posted with him apologizing after getting a massive beatdown.
Oh, so pretty much this guy ate his own words in the form of fists.
Que bueno. Eso le pasa por pendejo. Ojala y haya sido el mismo que nos amenazo a nosotros los Tijuanenses. O si no, que a ese se le haya fruncido.

So yeah, ****s getting intense there, dunno how Nayarit is but hope is calmer than the norte.
Sigh, I try to not watch news just to go calmly back home (La mayoria son amarillistas de todos modos) . At least family members have told me where they are things are alright. But yeah, I made my decission to go there. Even my family got surprised that I acepted that quickly when they brought it up.

From what my older sibling told me, along with relatives that went for vacations, it is a pretty nice place and the area is calm. It has two advantages: The city smaller than all of TJ and that it is not a border city. Oh, and that it revolves around tourism rather than industrial processing, so that's also a reason why it might be way more secure than B.C. Norte/TJ. But again, I don't know, but I have faith things will get better. Whatever God wants.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good.

Honestly at this point I hope she wins. I don't care for her, but she's clearly popular and if she drops from the top 2 I'm worried it would just lead Camilla fans to becoming more embittered and spiteful. (A lot already think Veronica more or less stole her spot in CYL2.)
I just want Brave Camilla over with so the haters can find something else to ***** about, really.
We should already be at that point, but nah.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

I believe that sort of situation is called "karma". Talk ****, get hit.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
:> Thank you, kindly! I will try to relax and draw stuff before I go. xD I think I won't have internet for quite some time, but I will try to keep in touch whenever I get the chance.
We’ll all be awaiting your return when you go. Seeing your drawings here is always a joy.

D

Deleted member

We’ll all be awaiting your return when you go. Seeing your drawings here is always a joy.
I remember that drawing where Ridley burned L's internet router. L was cosplaying as Luigi as well.
I also remember a drawing where Ridley threw Yoshi into the blast zone.
AndreaAC is always a joy.

AndreaAC

AndreaAC AndreaAC
You might like this, but in online, my character with the highest GSP is Ridley!
xD I honestly don't like the whole GSP System and I feel it is pretty much meaningless (at least to me it is), I just hope you are enjoying Rids as a character.

Speaking of him...I hope I can take him with me, along with most of my Metroid stuff and my Rosalinas. I won't be able to take all of my collection with me, and I will have to think how I am going to pack most of the stuff and where to keep it safe while I am gone.

;') Aww, thank you! ^u^ And I am glad that I could bring some joy to you with them!

I will surely go back into making comissions when I get the chance too (Hopefully my graphic tablet won't die and I can find a replacement when needed). xD I also did the whole "Ko-fi" stuff (that is apparently like a free, and simple version of Patreon, but I am not sure how it even works...)

I really hope I can find a job and get a care to reasure my independence, that would be huge step for me. :> And hopefully, I will be able to use the money I get from comissions to get a Switch and Ultimate so I can play with you all! :D And of course, to live the Ridley dream for more than a few minutes!

I remember that drawing where Ridley burned L's internet router. L was cosplaying as Luigi as well.
I also remember a drawing where Ridley threw Yoshi into the blast zone.
AndreaAC is always a joy.
; u ; Jesus, you are all going to kill me with all the d'awwing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly for the Nintendo Entertainment thing, would it be too much to ask for N64 games?
I want to play Mario 64, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask so badly with the Switch.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

Thought I'd share two recent happenings for me in Fate/GO.

First up, I got my second Bond Level 10 for a servant: this time being Bro-Lancer Cu! He's been with me through some of my toughest battles as one of main backup units, so it's only fitting that he'd be one of my first servants to reach that sweet Bond Level 10!

Also... do you and me hear the bells ringing?

That's right! My First Hassan has now achieved both Max Ascension and max level! He is now ready to land a hand in landing the ultimate death blow against those pesky Riders and Berserkers!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
.. - .----. ... / .- / ... . -.-. .-. . - / - --- / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . .-.-.-
.- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- / .. ... / -. --- - / .-. . .- .-.. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / .- / .... --- .- -..- --..-- / -- .- -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / ..- ... / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / - .... .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -. / -- --- ...- . -.. / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . .. .-. / -.-. .-. .. -- .. -. .- .-.. ... / - --- / ... --- -- . .--. .-.. .- -.-. . .-.-.- / .. -. / .-. . .- .-.. .. - -.-- --..-- / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . ... . / -.-. .-. .. -- .. -. .- .-.. ... / .-- . .-. . / .-.. --- .- -.. . -.. / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / ... .... .. .--. ... / .. -. - --- / - .... . / .-- .- - . .-. ... --..-- / -.. .-. --- .-- -. .. -. --. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / - .... . -.-- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / ... . . / .-.. .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. / .- --. .- .. -. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / .- / -.-. --- ...- . .-. ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / --. .-. . .- - . ... - / -- .- ... ... / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. ... / .. -. / .... .. ... - --- .-. -.-- --..-- / -- .- -.. . / -... -.-- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -- --- ... - / .--. .-. --- -- .. -. . -. - / . -- .--. .. .-. . ... .-.-.- / .- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / . -..- .. ... - .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . / - .... .. -. --. ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .-. --- --- ..-. / .- .-. . / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ..-. .- -... .-. .. -.-. .- - . -.. / .-.. .. . ... / .- -. -.. / - .... . / -.. --- -.-. ..- -- . -. - ... / -- .- -.. . / .- .-. . / -... -.-- / - .... . / .-.. . .- -.. .. -. --. / --. --- ...- . .-. -. -- . -. - ... / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- -. / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... ..--.. / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .- -.-. - --- .-. ... / .- -. -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. / --. . -. . .-. .- - . -.. / .--. . .-. ... --- -. .- ... --..-- / .--. .- .-. - / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .-.. --- - / - --- / - .-. .. -.-. -.- / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.-
-.-. .. .- --- -.-.-- / ... -.-. --- -- -- . - - --- / -.-. .... . / -. --- -. / - .. / .- ... .--. . - - .- ...- .. / --.- ..- . ... - --- / .. -. / .. - .- .-.. .. .- -. --- .-.-.-
-.-- --- ..- .--. . --- .--. .-.. . -... . - - . .-. ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... --- .-. .. .-.. .-.. ... -- .- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .- .-.. .-.. .-- .. - .... .- -... .- --. ..- . - - .
These all say...
[Intro]
RRRRRRAPPER DUDE!

[Hook: John Cena]
Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shining now
You can't see me, my time is now!

[Verse 1: John Cena]
In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot, knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doing big business, I live this
It's automatic I win this oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fighting
Plus I'm storming on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breaking me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughtering stale competition, I got the whole block wishing
They could run with my division but they gone fishing
With no bait,
kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight,
I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
You'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan
RRRRRRAPPER DUDE!

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Trademarc]
Yeah, uh
It's gonna be what it's gon' be
Five pounds of courage buddy, tint pants with a gold T
Uh it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
John Cena, Trademarc, y'all are so-so and talk about
The bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though
Aimin guns in all your photos, that's a no-no
When this pop, you'll lip lock, your big talk's a blatant no-show
See what happens when the ice age melt
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me
A man's measured by the way that he thinks
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks
I spent 20 plus years seeking knowledge of self
So for now Marc Predka's living live for wealth

[Hook]
Curse you Nintendo! Curse youuuuuuuu!
She’s doing better than Waluigi atleast

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Switch update 7.0.0 is now live.

It includes new profile icons from New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, added menu language support for Chinese, Korean, & Taiwanese.
Glad to hear they are still adding more profile icons.

I just hope they'll revisit games like Kirby Star Allies (especially with the recent DLCs that came out for it), Fire Emblem Warriors, and Smash Ultimate, because they too could use some new profile icons.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh, so pretty much this guy ate his own words in the form of fists.
Now I'm just imagining some burly dude going around getting **** talk printed on brass knuckles like gonna make you eat those words.

Making my night.

More importantly though, you stay safe out there.

D

Deleted member

I live how the bots are gone but I still have 80 alerts in this very functiinal site. So, did I miss anything unusal the whole day?
Nah man everyone but Mythra Mythra and AndreaAC AndreaAC are gringos.
You realize there's no way I could ever be a gringo, right?
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

Thought I'd share two recent happenings for me in Fate/GO.

First up, I got my second Bond Level 10 for a servant: this time being Bro-Lancer Cu! He's been with me through some of my toughest battles as one of main backup units, so it's only fitting that he'd be one of my first servants to reach that sweet Bond Level 10!

Also... do you and me hear the bells ringing?

That's right! My First Hassan has now achieved both Max Ascension and max level! He is now ready to land a hand in landing the ultimate death blow against those pesky Riders and Berserkers!
I'm not jealous of that Hassan
Totally don't put him as your Assassin support

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our first Mythic Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes has been revealed! It's Duma from SoV!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom