• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What is that fancy anime crafted avatar that everyone is having???

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Also, rooflemonger brought up an interesting point in his Jiren & Videl analysis video, the trailer might be deliberately misleading and there might be 10 new Characters in FighterZ Season 2, not 6 as they probably want us to believe. When they show the character slots before revealing Gogeta and Broly, they zoom into the final slot, not the final two slots.

So that's a thing.
No, they zoom into the two slots.

Screenshot_20190128-170940.png

You can very clearly see both question marks too.

It's unquestionably 6 characters.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I suppose I can give my list of who I would have voted for if I had done so everyday.

Gaiden: Clair
Binding Blade: Echidna
Blazing Blade: Florina, Serra, Nino, Ninian
Fates: Charlotte

Charlotte, Florina and Serra would have gotten the bulk of my votes if I was laser-focusing on specific characters.

Well, Dark Magician Girl is the fandom's Waifu.
---------------------------------------------------------------
To bring up FighterZ again (because it's on my mind), I wouldn't be too surprised if Broly (DBS) and Gogeta (SSGSS) come with Music Pack 3 that contains Kakarot VS Broly and Broly vs Gogeta from the movie.

Also, rooflemonger brought up an interesting point in his Jiren & Videl analysis video, the trailer might be deliberately misleading and there might be 10 new Characters in FighterZ Season 2, not 6 as they probably want us to believe. When they show the character slots before revealing Gogeta and Broly, they zoom into the final slot, not the final two slots.

So that's a thing.
Only if more chanting is added in

Potato_

Smash Lord
Canada is a chill place yo.

no i mean that literally it's freezing here
Today especially, been snowing nonstop.

View attachment 189019

There was also a picture going around from the early post of the trailer, in it the description explicitly stated 6 characters. Why it doesn't now after the official reveal beats me, but 6 seems correct.

Chrono.

Today especially, been snowing nonstop.

There was also a picture going around from the early post of the trailer, in it the description explicitly stated 6 characters. Why it doesn't now after the official reveal beats me, but 6 seems correct.
My only question is why have the movie characters at the final slots? Kind of a weird thing.

My guess, I think the middle characters will actually released first. Probably why the movie duo didn't get footage either.

Or it just means nothing.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My only question is why have the movie characters at the final slots? Kind of a weird thing.

My guess, I think the middle characters will actually released first. Probably why the movie duo didn't get footage either.

Or it just means nothing.
It's similar to Tekken's Negan being the last question mark.
He released last, and most likely had the least amount of work put into him by then.

Considering they don't even have DBFZ style art and had to use Toriyama's original art designs as place-holders they probably decided to include Broly and Gogeta relatively last minute.

KMDP

Smash Legend

View attachment 189019

Watch that part of the trailer at the 0.25 Speed.

It zooms into the final slot only, I am 100% certain of this. The final slot splits in two when it cracks

Last edited:

Chrono.

I
Watch that part of the trailer at the 0.25 Speed.

It zooms into the final slot only, I am 100% certain of this. The final slot splits in two when it cracks
I just watched it and honestly I'm not seeing it. It zooms in both slots and both slots break.

Plus I don't think it makes a lot of sense to hide characters.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Here's a comparison of the last frame before the crack.
dbfz s2.png

Look at the gaps between the black paint and the green cracked paint.
They match up perfectly with the gap between the fourth and fifth spot, probably indicating that Gogeta and Broly are the last two characters on the season pass list.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
dead inside
Same
Mentally exhausted from working on art but still doing good.
Nice. What kind of art are you working on?
Patiently waiting for Let's Plays of Kingdom Hearts III (mainly TFS Gaming and NicoB) to start while simultaneously being hyped for DBFZ Season 2.
Sounds like fun lol
Freezing from the Blizzard and nearly -30 degree weather.
Dang, thats rough. In what general area are you located?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Same

Nice. What kind of art are you working on?

Sounds like fun lol

Dang, thats rough. In what general area are you located?
I have it in the Ultimate discussion thread but I can post it here too. Its a 3D project I just started doing. Its no where near finished though.
Screenshot (289).png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Just sent one of my cats to the vet to get neutered
>He has to stay indoors for 6 days until the surgery wound heals

Guess Im not sleeping for 6 days then

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hi peeps. How is everyone?
I'm doing pretty good today. I recently started another playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (since I've been wanting to replay it for a few years now, and I'm specifically on New Game Plus), and I'm having a lot of fun with the game so far.

It also happened to be a snow day today, since there has been a lot of snow recently where I live, and it's been quite cold lately (apparently it's going to be extremely cold on Wednesday), but I hope that we don't get too many snow days, since if we have too many, the end of school is going to take longer.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i learned whales and dolphins arent fish today
*blinks*

. . .Being the kid who's early formative years were spent reading animal books, watching animal shows and playing Zoo Tycoon must have skewed my perception, I just thought this was a thing everyone knew.
I already knew they were mammals. But sharks are fish, right?
*blinks again*

Yes. Yes they are. They do have some differences from most other fish that elementary school books are quick to point out, but they're still definitely fish with fish organs and such. Elementary school level trivia is quick to point out some interesting differences, but rays are actually pretty similar to sharks so things like cartilage skeletons aren't exactly shark EXCLUSIVE either.
It took that long?
( I mean no offense. I am sorry if it does offend you. )
For future reference "I'm sorry if it offends you" is the wrong wording LOL
You are really ****ing dumb lmao Androobie Androobie you're dating a himbo
OOPH

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*blinks*

. . .Being the kid who's early formative years were spent reading animal books, watching animal shows and playing Zoo Tycoon must have skewed my perception, I just thought this was a thing everyone knew.

*blinks again*

Yes. Yes they are. They do have some differences from most other fish that elementary school books are quick to point out, but they're still definitely fish with fish organs and such. Elementary school level trivia is quick to point out some interesting differences, but rays are actually pretty similar to sharks so things like cartilage skeletons aren't exactly shark EXCLUSIVE either.

For future reference "I'm sorry if it offends you" is the wrong wording LOL

OOPH
Cori I'm the one who taught him that lmao I think I get to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom