• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I'm glad tomorrow will be a mostly busy day for me cause otherwise I'd go crazy trying to think about KH3 all day.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
amazon won't give me that crap till Febuary.

aaaaah, KH3 spoils are going to hunt me down, I know it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Royal Rumble was both good and bad, but this spoiler over here...
BC973181-86C4-4EF9-9F02-46BAF6227279.jpeg
...this was God Tier

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
“ I have things to do and daddy issues to repress”

-bowser jr. 2018.

GG Ubisoft

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And so today is the final day of CYL3.

Makes sense this character will be my final pick for this round:

Back to good ol' Takumi! Here's hoping he remains in the top 10 for the dudes!

D

Deleted member

Here's my ballot
Screenshot_20190128-080748~2.png

Wood in the middle of a forest
also, i woke up to 70 alerts becayse of bots, this site is amazing
***** if I’m a gringo, you’re a gringo.
Everyone in this thread but me is a gringo tho
Huh. Not bad for something I last studied like 7 years ago and have barely touched since. Maybe I should pick it up again and you can teach me. :p

I know the difference between the two since something similar exists in Irish and Spanish, just that sometimes I still get them a little mixed up. I remember it being taught to me as "estar" being for a temporary state and "ser" being for something more permanent, but that's probably oversimplifying it a bit.

Yeah. Not like it's the world's ninth most widely spoken language or anything. :p
Portuguese is a very complicated but that oversimplification of yours is still right.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
From what I've been seeing here, Reddit and 4chan I think Eliwood is getting enough support to take 2nd easily.

The CYL results day will be pure oof

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Only been 12(ish) hours since the Rumble, and I’m still both hyped and tired

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
From what I've been seeing here, Reddit and 4chan I think Eliwood is getting enough support to take 2nd easily.

The CYL results day will be pure oof
If Marth still can't win CYL after merging votes, that will be the biggest oof.

Honestly I'm on the side that wishes IS didn't release halfway results.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 a mod/admin sees the korean characters and deletes NintenZone by accident.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I guess I'll post my voting log for CYL

Basically give me Tellius stuff and I guess Eliwood too. If the mid results didn't happen I wouldn't have voted Eliwood because I sure wasn't expecting him to be close to the top 2, but if he has a chance I'd love for him to win to get good art (I know Valentine's exist, but his regular form is just so bad...) and be a good unit. Plus I want my blazing trio in full glory.

D

Deleted member

I love the Bagman and Future Foundation suits released today for Spider-Man PS4.

I would love to see the Fantastic Four suits in the MCU looking similar to PS4's Bagman.

IMG-20190128-WA0000.jpeg

Not sure why the photo uploaded upside down.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hope the rumors of a new Detective Pikachu trailer coming today are true.

so it can steal the spotlight of Toy Story 4 again

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nah man everyone but Mythra Mythra and AndreaAC AndreaAC are gringos.
It's so odd seeing someone use "Gringo" here. xD But yeah, I am a Mexican...and I honestly hope I can find a place to live peacefully there without having to think of the option of living in a foreign country. I will have to return in a few days and apparently there's an option where I can keep going with my studies and get a job as an art teacher, or a graphic designer.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nah, Charlotte is where it's at.
View attachment 189015
Frankly, I can't believe I was allowed to cast a vote despite not actually ever having played FEH before.

The benefits of having a MyNintendo account, I guess.
Ayyy it is fine, she needs to be on the regular pool

It's so odd seeing someone use "Gringo" here. xD But yeah, I am a Mexican...and I honestly hope I can find a place to live peacefully there without having to think of the option of living in a foreign country. I will have to return in a few days and apparently there's an option where I can keep going with my studies and get a job as an art teacher, or a graphic designer.

If you find an option to move away you should take it even if it is the US. Or go to the from what I understand are the safe states: Aguascalientes or SLP

D

Deleted member

The more I look at the news, the more I want to move to Canada when I get older, because the US government reeks with corruption and lies.
Jokes on you pra, I'm a goth basic *****, meaning my presence instills fear to all around the closest church while I scream like a child whenever someone tries to season my chicken
I am not really a fan of seasoned chicken either. I did not know you were a goth.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Konami be pushing Dark Magician Girl for competitive play harder than how I push away my friends away when I'm depressed.

The more I look at the news, the more I want to move to Canada when I get older, because the US government reeks with corruption and lies.
I don't think you can just move to Canada anytime you want, I'm pretty sure Canada has very strict rules when it comes to these sorts of things. Also, they have bagged milk. We have Trump, yeah, but they have ****ing bagged milk.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Canada is a chill place yo.

no i mean that literally it's freezing here

D

Deleted member

It is really funny that everyone is looking at my avatar normally, thank you all for the funny moment.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ayyy it is fine, she needs to be on the regular pool
I suppose I can give my list of who I would have voted for if I had done so everyday.

Gaiden: Clair
Binding Blade: Echidna
Blazing Blade: Florina, Serra, Nino, Ninian
Fates: Charlotte

Charlotte, Florina and Serra would have gotten the bulk of my votes if I was laser-focusing on specific characters.
Konami be pushing Dark Magician Girl for competitive play harder than how I push away my friends away when I'm depressed.
Well, Dark Magician Girl is the fandom's Waifu.
---------------------------------------------------------------
To bring up FighterZ again (because it's on my mind), I wouldn't be too surprised if Broly (DBS) and Gogeta (SSGSS) come with Music Pack 3 that contains Kakarot VS Broly and Broly vs Gogeta from the movie.

Also, rooflemonger brought up an interesting point in his Jiren & Videl analysis video, the trailer might be deliberately misleading and there might be 10 new Characters in FighterZ Season 2, not 6 as they probably want us to believe. When they show the character slots before revealing Gogeta and Broly, they zoom into the final slot, not the final two slots.

So that's a thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom