• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
I'm glad Cubics are getting new support because I bought a playset of all of the Cubic cards way back when for literally no reason. I might actually use them when the new support comes out.
im still waiting for some new volcanic support lmao

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's not Xenoverse 3.
Legacy of Goku or bust man. A game like that but with the technology we have now would be lit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We can all agree this is how the season 2 announcement went down, right?

EDIT: Just saw it on twitter.

Last edited:

Chrono.

They still look better than the faces in Xenoverse.
It's sad.

Xenoverse has decent models but the lighting and shading are ****. DB Legends, a mobile game, uses the same exact models and it looks miles better than XV.

Heroes has Budokai era models and even those have their charm.

Potato_

Smash Lord

Essentially my reaction:

Jiren gameplay

Oh he looks cool, definitely gonna try him out.

Videl shows up

Cool! Didn't think she'd make it but she looks nice.

Saiyaman drops in and starts to fight with Videl

OH MY ****ING GOD

Gohan legit goes Super Saiyan the same way he does in the tournament

ARCSYS YOU CAN'T DO THIS

Victory pose is the classic Saiyaman 1 and 2 pose

HOW IS THIS SO PERFECT

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"So you are General Camus. Indeed, we came here to steal treasure. However, we're only doing this for the people of Archanea. Don't you know how much suffering the Dolhrian army is causing to the people of this sacred land of Archanea...? Ever since the Dolhrian army invaded, Archanea has changed for the worst. Many have had their houses razed, lands stolen, and are now suffering from hunger even. General Camus! Do you take joy in seeing everyone so miserable!?"

"Sister, 'tis true that Archanea's misery brings pain to my heart. However, I am a soldier. So long as my motherland Grust obeys Dolhr, I, too, must follow the empire's orders."

"General! Then are you nothing but Dolhr's pawn?"

Ballot Day 7.png

As stated yesterday, today's vote went to Second Best Cleric. The Warp Staff Wonder, the Angel of Macedon, the girl who managed to tell off both Camus and Michalis and not end up paying for it, the lady with a twelve-use Hammerne staff as her personal weapon, Lena.

Also one of the only two major characters in the OVA who aren't in Heroes yet, alongside Julian (if you don't count Bord and Cord's one second cameo).

Chrono.

Women's rumble was aces this year.

But right now AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan are having a match and I'm actually bored by it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

EDIT: Just saw it on twitter.
I won't be playing either because I suck with BOTH heavy grapplers and technical tag-team characters.

I'm actually more hyped about the two question marks.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And with that, is the Final Vote-down to CYL3...

As I said, I was in a new character mood mostly, so I ended up choosing both Kris', Kellam(*readies Farsight for jokers*), Minerva, Rath, Benny and Medeus(was choosing either him or Cavalier Hardin for last vote).

Opossum Opossum Moydow Moydow
So see? Not a single vote for Camilla.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is how it ends
20190127_201641.jpg
I regret the Robin vote more, but at least I supported Mic the most; here's hoping for her survival

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"So you are General Camus. Indeed, we came here to steal treasure. However, we're only doing this for the people of Archanea. Don't you know how much suffering the Dolhrian army is causing to the people of this sacred land of Archanea...? Ever since the Dolhrian army invaded, Archanea has changed for the worst. Many have had their houses razed, lands stolen, and are now suffering from hunger even. General Camus! Do you take joy in seeing everyone so miserable!?"

"Sister, 'tis true that Archanea's misery brings pain to my heart. However, I am a soldier. So long as my motherland Grust obeys Dolhr, I, too, must follow the empire's orders."

"General! Then are you nothing but Dolhr's pawn?"

View attachment 188858
As stated yesterday, today's vote went to Second Best Cleric. The Warp Staff Wonder, the Angel of Macedon, the girl who managed to tell off both Camus and Michalis and not end up paying for it, the lady with a twelve-use Hammerne staff as her personal weapon, Lena.

Also one of the only two major characters in the OVA who aren't in Heroes yet, alongside Julian (if you don't count Bord and Cord's one second cameo).
No Moulder the boulder? Unbelievable.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't have a screenshot of who I voted for CYL3, but I voted Forde, Pent, Forrest, Eliwood, Marth, Oswin, and Cormag.

I decided to vote for all of those (except for Eliwood and Marth) because I was in the mood to vote for characters that aren't quite in the game yet.
As for Eliwood and Marth, I wanted to vote for the former because his friends (and son) have received Brave versions, so I wanted to see him get some love, and I wanted to vote for the later because of him getting snubbed last year (due to votes not getting grouped).

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
1548646447078.png

My only regrets are not giving a few of Reina's votes to Silque. Well that and maybe using the last vote for Alm since he's almost guaranteed to win anyway.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Missed a day but here’s my ballot:
C6FA43BD-DE39-4068-BFDC-85560AC41D92.png

Forest is there cause memes. Plus we need better Leo

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I would’ve done Charlotte every day if I did this.

I would have chosen Charlotte every day for ths poll thing.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also in case anyone is wondering about the title, just look at my watched threads. :p
Threadvengers.png

Roberk

Smash Champion
Screenshot (44).png

Sain + Kent when IS? Reglay family when IS? Jugdral alts when IS? Marth getting the representation he deserves when IS?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 188875

Sain + Kent when IS? Reglay family when IS? Jugdral alts when IS? Marth getting the representation he deserves when IS?
One day the Reglays will be reunited. Speaking of, a good while ago RisingSunfish made this and shared it on r/fireemblem, and I love it. I figured you'd like it too. :p
Older Erk is kind of perfect.

Roberk

Smash Champion
One day the Reglays will be reunited. Speaking of, a good while ago RisingSunfish made this and shared it on r/fireemblem, and I love it. I figured you'd like it too. :p
Older Erk is kind of perfect.
I loved that piece, that guy draws a lot of good Elibe stuff. Really captures the personality of all of the characters included, and the detailed room gives it a lot more atmosphere than the usual fanart you'd see on the sub in just blank space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom