• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

DUDE THEY DID VIDEL SO PERFECTLY I LOVE IT

Dunno how I feel about DBS Broly but he has enough to be considerably different from oldschool Broly so w/e. Gogeta has me incredibly hyped, and Jiren looks cool enough to try at least.

I'm really thinking those last two are Kefla/UI Goku, willing to put money on it. I want SS4 Goku and Baby Vegeta (Majin would be fine too), but there's no way they do THAT much GT fanservice IMO. At first I thought there's no way UI Goku is in since they would've revealed him with Jiren, but I could see them using THAT moment with Kefla against UI as a big scene in the trailer, and another dramatic finish.
Eh I don't think two GT characters is a lot. Namco loves to milk GT for all it's worth when it comes to DLC, as both Xenoverse games had GT packs and Heroes loves to use SSJ4.

That said yeah I'm kinda expecting UI and Kefla to end the DLC.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Saiyman's Cape animation is pretty clean. DBS Broly and Gogeta Blue make too much sense to add. But since I haven't seen the movie, I don't know how different this Broly is gonna be.
The big difference between Original Broly and DBS Broly is that the original has a lot of Wrestling moves, DBS Broly relies more on basic fighting and ranged attacks.
I at least know Gogeta's Fusion Reborn stuff should give him a couple of good moves.
Yes, all of his one attack. :4pacman:

Gogeta Blue has a really good showing against Broly, he has a lot of attacks, though they might have to pad it out with GT Gogeta's moves.
I think Kefla has a decent shot at being a character. Though there's also Toppo, Janemba and Roshi at the very least.
With only two remaining slots, it's a tough race.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Eh I don't think two GT characters is a lot. Namco loves to milk GT for all it's worth when it comes to DLC, as both Xenoverse games had GT packs and Heroes loves to use SSJ4.

I'm hoping UI Goku is just a dramatic finish between Jiren and Goku Blue because honestly I'd much rather see some other guys, as cool as UI Goku is.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Based DBFZ reminding us that benching Videl in mom hell in DBS was a mistake.

Chrono.

I'm hoping UI Goku is just a dramatic finish between Jiren and Goku Blue because honestly I'd much rather see some other guys, as cool as UI Goku is.
This is why selectable level 3s need to be a thing.

(Not really but it'd be neat.)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

You can tell the DBFZ guys are big fans.

I mean hell, Justice Judgement has HEART HITSPARKS when it lands.

Potato_

Smash Lord

I don't either, but for a lot of people 1 GT character is too much.

I honestly think the best thing to do is what Idon Idon suggested and have UI as a dramatic finish out of Blue, but UI is the new hotness right now and they're gonna pounce on that hard, similarly to including new Gogeta and Broly.

i would love to be wrong though

KMDP

Smash Legend
This is why selectable level 3s need to be a thing.

(Not really but it'd be neat.)
I refer back to my idea from a few days ago: alt. costumes that give you alternate specials.

Super Saiyan Goku (Battle Damaged) - Replaces Meteor Smash with Angry Kamehameha
Majin Vegeta - Replaces Big Bang Attack and Final Flash with Final Impact and Final Explosion
Great Saiyaman - Replaces Super Kamehameha with Explosive Combination
Trunks (DBS) - Replaces Heat Dome Attack with Sword of Hope

Vegito (Super Saiyan) and Android #21 (Good) are also a possibility but I don't know what they could switch in their movesets.
Maybe they could also have Android #18 in the tracksuit as another alternate costume that removes #17 from her attacks.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is it bad I forgot UI Goku? He could totally be a DLC character along those others I mentioned. Not to mention Kid Goku or SS4 Goku. There's too many Goku's to use. Glad Videl's in though.

I think Kefla's a fairly safe bet since she's the most dapped up ToP character other than Jiren and Toppo.

Most characters got benched, unfortunately. She never stood a chance. That's why villains need more Mooks that are worth a damn, so the rest of the cast can have cool fights.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
We can finally have a full team of female fighters and it only took an entirely non-canon girl to fill up the team.

(Okay, but for real, give me Chi-chi so I can make a team of all moms)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

Well....once again, Summoning Tickets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quartz

My waiting and hoping has paid off. :demon:
Congrats on getting Edmond Dantes! All the waiting certainly payed off!

Have you thought about pulling for Skadi when she comes out next year? She turns Dantes into one of the best farmers in the game with her release!

Chrono.

We can finally have a full team of female fighters and it only took an entirely non-canon girl to fill up the team.

21 is a mom too yknow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You mean a team of all mi- *shot*

KMDP

Smash Legend
Most characters got benched, unfortunately. She never stood a chance. That's why villains need more Mooks that are worth a damn, so the rest of the cast can have cool fights.
It's less relegating Videl to "mom hell", it's more that runaway power creep has forced everyone who isn't Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and sometimes Piccolo out of the picture.

Give us Chi-Chi, ArcSys, you cowards.

Also Kefla.

Step 1: Three Female Fighters
Step 2: Three Female Fighters who fight alone.
21 is a mom too yknow.
...Somehow forgot that.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While we're talking about DBZ, there's something I've always wanted to know: For Super Saiyan, what does the J stand for (as in SSJ3 Goku)?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man ngl these fighting games with licensed properties tend to make weird ass OCs

they're hit or miss, and sometimes the story even being good or making remote sense can fall into that

if only the eyes of heaven game and/or its plot was good

While we're talking about DBZ, there's something I've always wanted to know: For Super Saiyan, what does the J stand for (as in SSJ3 Goku)?
The japanese for Saiyan is Saiya-Jin.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Dawg, if you're saying Android 21 isn't the strongest OC hit of all time, I don't think I can talk with you anymore.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It stands for Jin. So SSJ3 would be Super Saiya-Jin 3. That's why I mostly just call it SS3, since the English version just calls it Super Saiyan and not Super Saiya-Jin.

It's less relegating Videl to "mom hell", it's more that runaway power creep has forced everyone who isn't Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and sometimes Piccolo out of the picture.
I know that. But the problem could still be solved by having the villains getting their own squad so each Z-Fighter gets an opponent that can push them, without people ******** that they got a BS power-up/winning fights they "shouldn't". Even though this is Dragon Ball.

man ngl these fighting games with licensed properties tend to make weird *** OCs

they're hit or miss, and sometimes the story even being good or making remote sense can fall into that

if only the eyes of heaven game and/or its plot was good

The japanese for Saiyan is Saiya-Jin.
Android 21 has a pretty sick design at least. I kind of like Over Heaven Dio, but I don't know how I feel about Dio having purple skin. But the long hair is neat.

Dawg, if you're saying Android 21 isn't the strongest OC hit of all time, I don't think I can talk with you anymore.
Cooler's an OC too.

And I guess Broly who's insanely popular.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Back when DBS wasn't a thing I remember everyone using the "J" but I see why some discard the letter for simplicity.

*cough* SSJGSSJKKx20 *cough*

KMDP

Smash Legend
It stands for Jin. So SSJ3 would be Super Saiya-Jin 3.

That's why I mostly just call it SS3, since the English version just calls it Super Saiyan and not Super Saiya-Jin.

I know that. But the problem could still be solved by having the villains getting their own squad so each Z-Fighter gets an opponent that can push them, without people ******** that they got a BS power-up/winning fights they "shouldn't". Even though this is Dragon Ball.

Android 21 has a pretty sick design at least. I kind of like Over Heaven Dio, but I don't know how I feel about Dio having purple skin. But the long hair is neat.

Cooler's an OC too.

And I guess Broly who's insanely popular.
Bardock is also an OC.
Back when DBS wasn't a thing I remember everyone using the "J" but I see why some discard the letter for simplicity.

*cough* SSJGSSJKKx20 *cough*
You can add one more letter if Vegeta in his Evolved state and Goku in Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken state fuse.

SSJGSSJEKKx20.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom