• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i learned whales and dolphins arent fish today
You didn't know that, silly billy. Luckily you have a nerd BF, especially when it comes to biology.

mario123007 mario123007 Remind me how is it that supposedly no adult has misconceptions about dinosaurs when I still hear people call whales fish, whalesharks whales, lemurs rodents(LMAO), and hominoids(apes) monkeys? Let alone stuff like Pterosaurs, Plesiosaurs, and Mosasaurs dinosaurs. I'm just saying. And that's just the basic stuff and not even the more complicated stuff that's actually pretty hard to keep up with.
I already knew they were mammals. But sharks are fish, right?
Yep.
I don't think you can just move to Canada anytime you want, I'm pretty sure Canada has very strict rules when it comes to these sorts of things. Also, they have bagged milk. We have Trump, yeah, but they have ****ing bagged milk.
Wow, as someone who really loves milk, I couldn't live under those conditions.

KMDP

Smash Legend
>Just sent one of my cats to the vet to get neutered
>He has to stay indoors for 6 days until the surgery wound heals

Guess Im not sleeping for 6 days then
I remember when we adopted a stray cat who kept coming into our house a few years ago. We took him to the Animal Shelter over the Christmas period to see if he would be claimed, and they neutered and tagged him; we had to keep him indoors for a week to get him acclimated to the house.

The moment we allowed him out we didn't see him for a few days. :laugh:

Officially, we had named him "Pippin", but we called him "Pippy", because before he was neutered he would constantly mark his territory. He disappeared during the Christmas period of 2017. While the family definitely misses him, it was only a matter of time before it happened; he was semi-feral.

We still have the other cat, Bobby, who is fully domesticated.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
.--. .-. .- .. ... . / -- -.-- - .... .-. .- / .- -. -.. / ...- --- - . / ..-. --- .-. / -- .. -.-. .- .. .- .... .-.-.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
Being the kid who's early formative years were spent reading animal books, watching animal shows and playing Zoo Tycoon must have skewed my perception, I just thought this was a thing everyone knew.
nah im just very very stupid

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
.--. .-. .- .. ... . / -- -.-- - .... .-. .- / .- -. -.. / ...- --- - . / ..-. --- .-. / -- .. -.-. .- .. .- .... .-.-.
Lemme Guess...Becky Lynch is better than all of us

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember when we adopted a stray cat who kept coming into our house a few years ago. We took him to the Animal Shelter over the Christmas period to see if he would be claimed, and they neutered and tagged him; we had to keep him indoors for a week to get him acclimated to the house.

The moment we allowed him out we didn't see him for a few days. :laugh:

Officially, we had named him "Pippin", but we called him "Pippy", because before he was neutered he would constantly mark his territory. He disappeared during the Christmas period of 2017. While the family definitely misses him, it was only a matter of time before it happened; he was semi-feral.

We still have the other cat, Bobby, who is fully domesticated.
Him running away is what stresses me a bit, however my cat was born in my house, he likes indoors but mostly stays outdoors with his mom because he likes to mark territory too.
He never left for more than 3 days during the 2 years I've been having him guess he's not leaving anyway after surgery I guess.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Him running away is what stresses me a bit, however my cat was born in my house, he likes indoors but mostly stays outdoors with his mom because he likes to mark territory too.
He never left for more than 3 days during the 2 years I've been having him guess he's not leaving anyway after surgery I guess.
Yeah, if the cat spends a lot of time indoors, you don't have to worry about the cat disappearing.

Out of the 7 cats we've had, only one has disappeared, and we live on a busy road (the second busiest on the island, actually).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You didn't know that, silly billy. Luckily you have a nerd BF, especially when it comes to biology.

mario123007 mario123007 Remind me how is it that supposedly no adult has misconceptions about dinosaurs when I still hear people call whales fish, whalesharks whales, lemurs rodents(LMAO), and hominoids(apes) monkeys? Let alone stuff like Pterosaurs, Plesiosaurs, and Mosasaurs dinosaurs. I'm just saying. And that's just the basic stuff and not even the more complicated stuff that's actually pretty hard to keep up with.

Yep.

Wow, as someone who really loves milk, I couldn't live under those conditions.
We have normal milk too.

Only like Ontario has bag milk.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Dang, thats rough. In what general area are you located?
Midwest, we've been fluctuating between cold waves and bursts of snow for the past two weeks. The worst thing is it's probably not going to stop until at least next week, so walking outside for even a few minutes will feel like being in an icebox for some time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... / -. --- - / -.-. .-.. . ...- . .-.

D

Deleted member

-- -.-- / - .... .-. . .- -.. / - .. - .-.. . / .-- .- ... / -... . - - . .-.
I know exactly what you said: "My Thread Title Was Better".

Well, since it is Morse Code Edition today, I figure I should have fun and make a cryptogram. Bet y'all cannot decipher the following (and this is what happened to me today, by the way):

.. / .- -- / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / - --- -.. .- -.-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... / .. / --. --- - / -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- ....- / .- -. -.. / .- -- / . -..- .--. . -.-. - .. -. --./ -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- -.... / .-.. .- - . .-. / --- -. / - .... .. ... / .-- . . -.-̥ -.-- .- -.--!

Sayonara :kirby:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If you find an option to move away you should take it even if it is the US. Or go to the from what I understand are the safe states: Aguascalientes or SLP
There's no way for me to move to the US as much as I wanted to (xD One option to get a chance sounds kind of ridiculous though...). I am going to Nayarit since I have relatives there, if everything goes well, either it is going to be around the month of February or a little later as I get my stuff ready, I will see. I just want to get away from where I currently have to be, I cannot stand it.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
.- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- / .. ... / -. --- - / .-. . .- .-.. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / .- / .... --- .- -..- --..-- / -- .- -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / ..- ... / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / - .... .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -. / -- --- ...- . -.. / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . .. .-. / -.-. .-. .. -- .. -. .- .-.. ... / - --- / ... --- -- . .--. .-.. .- -.-. . .-.-.- / .. -. / .-. . .- .-.. .. - -.-- --..-- / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . ... . / -.-. .-. .. -- .. -. .- .-.. ... / .-- . .-. . / .-.. --- .- -.. . -.. / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / ... .... .. .--. ... / .. -. - --- / - .... . / .-- .- - . .-. ... --..-- / -.. .-. --- .-- -. .. -. --. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / - .... . -.-- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / ... . . / .-.. .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. / .- --. .- .. -. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / .- / -.-. --- ...- . .-. ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / --. .-. . .- - . ... - / -- .- ... ... / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. ... / .. -. / .... .. ... - --- .-. -.-- --..-- / -- .- -.. . / -... -.-- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -- --- ... - / .--. .-. --- -- .. -. . -. - / . -- .--. .. .-. . ... .-.-.- / .- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / . -..- .. ... - .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . / - .... .. -. --. ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .-. --- --- ..-. / .- .-. . / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ..-. .- -... .-. .. -.-. .- - . -.. / .-.. .. . ... / .- -. -.. / - .... . / -.. --- -.-. ..- -- . -. - ... / -- .- -.. . / .- .-. . / -... -.-- / - .... . / .-.. . .- -.. .. -. --. / --. --- ...- . .-. -. -- . -. - ... / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- ..- ... - .-. .- .-.. .. .- -. / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... ..--.. / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .- -.-. - --- .-. ... / .- -. -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. / --. . -. . .-. .- - . -.. / .--. . .-. ... --- -. .- ... --..-- / .--. .- .-. - / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .-.. --- - / - --- / - .-. .. -.-. -.- / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.-

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
I know exactly what you said: "My Thread Title Was Better".

Well, since it is Morse Code Edition today, I figure I should have fun and make a cryptogram. Bet y'all cannot decipher the following (and this is what happened to me today, by the way):

.. / .- -- / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / - --- -.. .- -.-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... / .. / --. --- - / -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- ....- / .- -. -.. / .- -- / . -..- .--. . -.-. - .. -. --./ -- .- .-. .. --- .--. .- .-. - -.-- -.... / .-.. .- - . .-. / --- -. / - .... .. ... / .-- . . -.-̥ -.-- .- -.--!

Sayonara:kirby:
ive never actually played a mario party game. need to get around to it sometime soon

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
- .... . / .--. . .-. ... --- -. / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.. .-. .. -. -.- / .-- .- - . .-.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's no way for me to move to the US as much as I wanted to (xD One option to get a chance sounds kind of ridiculous though...). I am going to Nayarit since I have relatives there, if everything goes well, either it is going to be around the month of February or a little later as I get my stuff ready, I will see. I just want to get away from where I currently have to be, I cannot stand it.

Iirc you live in Tijuana, right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
T - T Yes, and it was bad, even way before the whole Wall BS and outsiders coming just to cross the border.
Yikes, hope you move soon.
I dunno if Juárez being Juárez is scaring them off this border, but our mayor is stressed af because there's a chance a caravan drops here.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
-.-. .. .- --- -.-.-- / ... -.-. --- -- -- . - - --- / -.-. .... . / -. --- -. / - .. / .- ... .--. . - - .- ...- .. / --.- ..- . ... - --- / .. -. / .. - .- .-.. .. .- -. --- .-.-.-

AndreaAC

Yikes, hope you move soon.
I dunno if Juárez being Juárez is scaring them off this border, but our mayor is stressed af because there's a chance a caravan drops here.
:( Thanks, man.

And that's what I am wondering too...but I feel that they are going to TJ just because it is closer to San Ysidro/Alta Cali, or I don't know really, The thing I know is that some of the people that came in one of those caravans went as far as to say that they were going to "kill us" and take over the city since more of those are coming apparently (recorded in a video) or some ****, but I don't know how TJ's current state is, maybe it isn't as serious in that regard, but I still want to get the hell outta there.

:/ Jesus, I hope you don't have to deal with that too...

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
:( Thanks, man.

And that's what I am wondering too...but I feel that they are going to TJ just because it is closer to San Ysidro/Alta Cali, or I don't know really, The thing I know is that some of the people that came in one of those caravans went as far as to say that they were going to "kill us" and take over the city since more of those are coming apparently (recorded in a video) or some ****, but I don't know how TJ's current state is, maybe it isn't as serious in that regard, but I still want to get the hell outta there.

:/ Jesus, I hope you don't have to deal with that too...
Oh man, I hope you will be able to move.. That is just ugh..

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
-.-- --- ..- .--. . --- .--. .-.. . -... . - - . .-. ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... --- .-. .. .-.. .-.. ... -- .- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .- .-.. .-.. .-- .. - .... .- -... .- --. ..- . - - .

AndreaAC

Oh man, I hope you will be able to move.. That is just ugh..
Thank you, I really hope so too. I think some things might be over-exaggerations by the mediums, but, no one can be too precautious. I will see how things go. I just want to take a shot at hopefully having a Master Degree in aduaction, finishing my driving lessons, probably teach art stuff and get my own place if I like where I'm going, and from what I have been told, it is a pretty nice, calm and way smaller place to live in. Though I should listen to what my aunt says "There's going to be danger everywhere, no matter where you are and we don't know when we might be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so try to not think of it too much and live your life."

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Switch update 7.0.0 is now live.

It includes new profile icons from New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, added menu language support for Chinese, Korean, & Taiwanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom