• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have a problem.

I'm tired.

Kingdom Hearts 3 unlocks in two hours though.

It's totally farts.
Same dude.

I'm just trying to do everything to distract myself.
I don't even own either of the two consoles it's releasing for.

No matter whether you get it right after release or not, at least you won't have to wait nearly as long as I will...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Same dude.

I'm just trying to do everything to distract myself.
I considered just snoozing and waking up and playing it after a small nap, but like it's silly to be an adult doing that just to play a Disney game when it releases.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh lord, I just noticed. Duma is voiced by Josh Petersdorf. He has a Solo skill that gives him additional DEF/RES. Duma confirmed a One Man Apocalypse. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

"Mythic Heroes are to other heroes what Divine Spirits are to Heroic Spirits"
2cc05f1c-e33f-492f-ab7b-264bb5be5c68.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
DUMA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

If they do another Hero Rises Duma should win. Gimme.
Also we finally have a new Valentian unit that we didn't have to literally ask for, like with Brave Celica and Kliff. This pleases me. One step closer to Silque and Valbar.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms My life as a teenage robot? Neat.

Anyway, I have been able to do everything necessary to get to the Great Bay Temple. Once I beat the GBT, the 4th and final leg of the game will all that's left between me and the final boss: Majora's Mask itself.

D

Deleted member

Viable candidates for Mythic Hero status:
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • I dunno **** about Jugdral but the original Crusaders and/or the Deadlords
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • I guess literally all the guys from The Scorching
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno

D

Deleted member

No matter whether you get it right after release or not, at least you won't have to wait nearly as long as I will...
I am sorry to hear that.

I have the console, but I can not play KH3, because I have not even played KH1 or KH2. I hope everyone enjoys KH3!
25353225353223.gif

Also no spoilers.
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno
What about Forrest? I kid

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, so I guess Grima isn't up to snuff for godhood?
Grima does have a Legendary version though. Regardless, you could explain it as Grima is using a vessel, whereas this is the actual Duma in the flesh.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno
I forgot about Formotiis. He’d be cool in FEh too

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms My life as a teenage robot? Neat.
Yep yep yep! I forgot how much I enjoyed it back in the day. Figured it's about time I use Jenny in one of my avatars.

Honestly, I might even be down for a reboot of it, if most members of the original team had control over it. Or a continuation, that'd work, too. The show ended kinda prematurely, which is a shame. Not everyone thought Danny Phantom's conclusion was that great, but I thought it was good at the time, and at the very least, it still got a proper series finale. I don't believe MLAART received such a finale.

Anyway, I have been able to do everything necessary to get to the Great Bay Temple. Once I beat the GBT, the 4th and final leg of the game will all that's left between me and the final boss: Majora's Mask itself.
Ikana Canyon might be my favorite area in the game, and that's saying something. You'll probably understand many of the reasons why after you've spent some time exploring the area. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Our first Mythic Hero in Fire Emblem Heroes has been revealed! It's Duma from SoV!

Wow, that's a great way to start off the Mythic Heroes concept. They reveal that they are tapping into God-like characters like the name implies, and it's the first time we've gotten one since Grima if you count him, Duma's a great choice to go with from Valentia due to being one of more memorable antagonists from the game, and we get an elusive Colorless Hero. I'll definitely try and get him once the banner goes up, though I'll have to watch my orb count lest I get pitybroken by one of the other Colorless characters.

Hopefully we'll see more characters like him down the road because I'd love to see Medeus, Naga, and Ashera done in this manner.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Silver Sword Sigurd. Being able to literally solo his half of the game must surely count as a mythic-level feat. :p

More seriously, yeah, you're probably looking at the Crusaders, or the dragons who gave them their powers like Naga and Forseti. Or Loptyr, on the villain side.

KMDP

Smash Legend
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno
You took the words out of my mouth.

I don't know about Merlinus, though; the Mythic Hero collection is probably going to be made up of characters from the Fire Emblem backstories.

Of the Eight Legends (the guys from the Scouring): Hartmut, Barigan and Hanon still need designs (technically Bramimond also needs a design as well...)

It'll be really weird seeing a Young Athos if they choose to go that route.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
CYL 3 is over... I hope you all pledged your body, mind, and soul to our Goddess Anna (Awakening version)!! Shucks how we got Duma this banner, I'm sure Goddess Anna will come on the next.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I mean, I plan to try and get the game on Friday, but given how long it takes me to get around to playing new games, I'm probably going to be waiting at least a few months to actually play the game.
Well, I'll probably play the first hour or so of the game, but I won't be playing much past that for a while.
So I guess you won't be the only one who's going to be waiting quite a while. I probably won't be waiting quite as long as you, but I suppose I will be waiting a while.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno
Don't forget Gotoh. Dude was the original Athos.

Ivander

Smash Legend
  • Naga
  • Medeus
  • Anri
  • Mila
  • Idunn
  • Athos
  • Brammimond
  • Merlinus
  • Morva
  • Formotiis
  • Ashera
  • Anankos
  • Probably more I dunno
What about Altina, the one who duel-wielded Ragnell and Alondite? Sure, she isn't quite a godly figure herself, but if we're including Anri, Roland, Baldur, etc, I don't see why Altina shouldn't qualify.

That said, I certainly hope we get Anankos in this design if he happens.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...her_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171217195010

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
On that note, time to take a moment to appreciate the show's theme song:

I've remembered Danny Phantom's fantastic theme song pretty well, but I all but forgot about this one for some reason.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait, the Roy Story banner is in March, right?

We could get Idunn as that's a Mythical month

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yep yep yep! I forgot how much I enjoyed it back in the day. Figured it's about time I use Jenny in one of my avatars.

Honestly, I might even be down for a reboot of it, if most members of the original team had control over it. Or a continuation, that'd work, too. The show ended kinda prematurely, which is a shame. Not everyone thought Danny Phantom's conclusion was that great, but I thought it was good at the time, and at the very least, it still got a proper series finale. I don't believe MLAART received such a finale.

Ikana Canyon might be my favorite area in the game, and that's saying something. You'll probably understand many of the reasons why after you've spent some time exploring the area. :p
Funny, when you said "Ikana canyon" I thought you said "Ikea Canyon" and I'm just thinking 'what, they have nice furniture there?" :joyful:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I'm interested to see how they approach more Mythic Heroes if they aren't just Legendary Heroes 2: Electric Boogaloo. Duma shouldn't have been too hard because SoV just came out but a lot of the handheld/Kaga games pre-Awakening don't exactly have a lot to go off of for the majority of Mythic Heroes design wise.

As for more to expect, I'd say stuff like Awakening Naga and Athos should be pretty obvious, Naga actually has portrait art and plays an active role compared to other deities/the crusaders and Athos was an actual unit.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wait, the Roy Story banner is in March, right?

We could get Idunn as that's a Mythical month
I mean we didn't get and SoV banner to go along with Duma soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't think Mythics will be correlated with other banners.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Funny, when you said "Ikana canyon" I thought you said "Ikea Canyon" and I'm just thinking 'what, they have nice furniture there?" :joyful:
...Well, that's gonna stick in my head for a while. I'm gonna be reimagining the area, just with much nicer furniture in the area's buildings.

At least I didn't make another typo that will haunt me for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom