• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ant man and he wasp may be on Netflix but did you know there’s a smash update tonight?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ant man and he wasp may be on Netflix but did you know there’s a smash update tonight?
Eh we have the other social for that.

Scott Lang deserves it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
NO, REALLY!? :4pacman:

I kid, I kid. It's apparently happening in about an hour.

Apparently...

No confirmation from Nintendo to my knowledge (except for the fact that they said 2.0.0 is coming "soon").

Last edited:

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
i just drank an entire gallon of strawberry fanta in 5 minutes because i deserve a slow and painful death

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You make do.

*goes on old man rant about the good old days*
And now I apprently missed a green tube switch and I don't even know which freaking one I missed.

I want to scream. I'm SO CLOSE to the boss room, BUT NOOOOOOO. I had to miss something.

I'm so done...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs @ShinyLegendary KMDP KMDP KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Mythra Mythra

XD So, this is the Early Valentine deal I did just for the heck of it just in case I couldn't make it in time when I am back in Mexico:
Early Valentine.png

xD That rhyme came straight out of my head, and I felt Ridley would totally unintentionally bring it up when trying to be "poetic" (He is already romantic, considering how much he loves both Roidley and Rosa over everything else) out of pure habit!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
XD So, this is the Early Valentine deal I did just for the heck of it just in case I couldn't make it in time when I am back in Mexico:
View attachment 189271
xD That rhyme came straight out of my head, and I felt Ridley would totally unintentionally bring it up when trying to be "Romantic" out of pure habit!
Aw, such a romantic hellbeast.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Assuming :ultpiranha: is actually soon, I wonder what DLC fighters will be missing.

One thing is I'm betting no unique Palutena's Guidance like the last game.

D

Deleted member

I can ask this floating pumpkin head for its credit card number I love this game

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh ****, Great Bay Temple is rough...

Still, it's better than the OoT Water Temple.

D

Deleted member

i cant do 10 consecutive short hops for ****s sake im going to stab someone over this video game
Nothing to do but practice. That’s what I do with combos even the ones I already got down. So I drop them less and less, especially in an actual match.
i just drank an entire gallon of strawberry fanta in 5 minutes because i deserve a slow and painful death
I could use some of that right now.

Holy **** that worked, I have Jack's credit card number!
Give it back Jack.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh ****, Great Bay Temple is rough...

Still, it's better than the OoT Water Temple.
No it isn't.

Why? Because whenever I hit the link of the mines to get them into the fish's mouth, FOR WHATEVER REASON I hit the mine instead! WHAT IS THIS BS HIT DETECTION?

I swear I"m about to throw my freaking system across the room I'm so upset. I have no idea why I can't beat this single fight and it's driving me crayzz.

That or I just suck chunks. Maybe both. I have no bloody idea anymore.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Aw, such a romantic hellbeast.
xD After reading the more detailed definition of the word "Romantic"...he is, actually (at least in my take), because he loves Roidley and Rosalina over everything else...the thing that he's not good at is at doing "love poems", because he finds it pointless to have all that **** and riddles when you can say things straight.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No it isn't.

Why? Because whenever I hit the link of the mines to get them into the fish's mouth, FOR WHATEVER REASON I hit the mine instead! WHAT IS THIS BS HIT DETECTION?

I swear I"m about to throw my freaking system across the room I'm so upset. I have no idea why I can't beat this single fight and it's driving me crayzz.

That or I just suck chunks. Maybe both. I have no bloody idea anymore.
Yeah, this is one of the many bad moves made by the 3DS version. The boss battles. The original had many ways to defeat a boss (Gyorg, the one you're having trouble for instance, you can use arrows or just fight it directly with Zora Link) and none of them had that "giant eyeball" weakness bull****.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yeah, this is one of the many bad moves made by the 3DS version. The boss battles. The original had many ways to defeat a boss (Gyorg, the one you're having trouble for instance, you can use arrows or just fight it directly with Zora Link) and none of them had that "giant eyeball" weakness bull****.
I don't give a flip about the giant eye. That's not inherently bad game design.

What I DO have an issue with is that the Zora form is hard to control.

I also finally defeated the boss. It took THE ENTIRETY OF DAY 2 to beat it.

FML

AndreaAC

Seeing your signature with far less Yoshi imagery than before is really strange to me. o-o

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don't give a flip about the giant eye. That's not inherently bad game design.

What I DO have an issue with is that the Zora form is hard to control.

I also finally defeated the boss. It took THE ENTIRETY OF DAY 2 to beat it.

FML
Zora Link was also a lot easier to control in the original as you could speed through the water without having to spend magic. Now it's like swimming in molasses.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Zinith Zinith Yes, that's lame. However, I will also say that having giant eyes as targets isn't inherently bad game design. It's less creative, but makes boss fights slightly easier and more fun for new Zelda players (like me) that are still trying to get used to Z-targetting and all the controls. So no, it's not a "bs change" as you said. I also think that comparing it to the original, while the dark atmosphere isn't there as much, the game looks much cleaner and the game feels smooth most of the time. It's also much easier to switch back and forth between masks and items.

So, the whole "original is better" stance I strongly disagree with, so I also disagree with you that production made "many mistakes." They could've done a few things better, but they game still plays wonderfully, outside of the Zora mask for me.

Well, with that I now have just the east region part of Termina left: Ikana Canyon. Thank God for that; I've grown sick of the Zora form...and frankly swimming/handling Zora Link is the only part of Majora's Mask 3DS I dislike so far.

9 chapters down, only 4 remain.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
OH ****! Piranha Plant actually has a unique Palutena's Guidance (something DLC characters lacked last game)!
Viridi nerds out BIG TIME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom