• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well I mean, clearly

I'm just skeptical of her maturity level.

Or the maturity level of any of the gods in that setting.

Or the concept of Divine College.
Viridi is only mature when her business needs it to be...so only if she considers something a threat to her people

D

Deleted member

Well, there's only so much weirdness they can instill in the character.

You need some orthodoxy in the moveset to make the character accessible.
I don't really think so when you have characters like Mr. GW, Duck Hunt, Inkling, Villager etc. Obviously they aren't entirely orthodox. But they're mostly orthodox. If anything what I'm saying is the more orthodox moves normally feel unorthodox on PP.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well I mean, clearly

I'm just skeptical of her maturity level.

Or the maturity level of any of the gods in that setting.

Or the concept of Divine College.
I was going to make a joke about Viridi's behaviour being expected of a college graduate, but decided not to.

.................Damn it.

D

Deleted member

I tried Piranha Plant, and I honestly think the plant has potential.
I already tested out some unique combos, and its recovery is neat.
It is a little too slow in the air, but I am sure the plant will get fixed. This character has really cool potential!
How is KH3 everyone??? I am sure it is great!
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs @ShinyLegendary KMDP KMDP @KingofPhantoms @redfeatherraven Mythra Mythra

XD So, this is the Early Valentine deal I did just for the heck of it just in case I couldn't make it in time when I am back in Mexico:
View attachment 189271
xD That rhyme came straight out of my head, and I felt Ridley would totally unintentionally bring it up when trying to be "poetic" (He is already romantic, considering how much he loves both Roidley and Rosa over everything else) out of pure habit!
Daww I love this! Happy early Valentines Day!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Febuary 7th direct
Source? February 7th isn't a bad date, even great to some degree.
The thing about fighting games that really sucks IMO is that even when you win, you lose. In that you really, really piss people off.
That's... Actually somewhat why osome people liked fighting games lol. Personally I never enjoy losing in fighting games this they have always been an iffy genre to me, but recently I've changed a bit and do take loses most of the time.

Also it depends on how you win, if you use a broken character to win then yeah I agree, but if you won fair and square I don't know understand why you "lose" if you piss people off in my opinion because that's on them.

On the Smash Bros patch, I have to give them a flak that they didn't notify this change sooner like last time, I bet some might have their replays unrecorded.

Good thing about this update is my main Rosalina got a huge buff. And a bit of Ike and Cloud too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Haven't even turned on the Switch as these lewds ain't gonna draw themselves. :036:

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs @ShinyLegendary KMDP KMDP @KingofPhantoms @redfeatherraven Mythra Mythra

XD So, this is the Early Valentine deal I did just for the heck of it just in case I couldn't make it in time when I am back in Mexico:
View attachment 189271
xD That rhyme came straight out of my head, and I felt Ridley would totally unintentionally bring it up when trying to be "poetic" (He is already romantic, considering how much he loves both Roidley and Rosa over everything else) out of pure habit!
Gore poetry is the best :V

Amazing job as usual.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I took advil
Pain is diminished but now i cant sleep. Hooray
I learned today that Advil is Ibuprofen (we don't get Advil over here).

You can actually take both Paracetamol and Ibuprofen at the same time, since they're both different types of painkiller. I did this before I had my wisdom teeth removed.

It's easier when you just buy regular, non-brand name painkillers, though; since you can be certain one won't contain the other.

D

Deleted member

Source? February 7th isn't a bad date, even great to some degree.

That's... Actually somewhat why osome people liked fighting games lol. Personally I never enjoy losing in fighting games this they have always been an iffy genre to me, but recently I've changed a bit and do take loses most of the time.

Also it depends on how you win, if you use a broken character to win then yeah I agree, but if you won fair and square I don't know understand why you "lose" if you piss people off in my opinion because that's on them.
I'm mostly speaking from the standpoint of playing with other people in person. Since there's a higher learning curve in fighting games, yes, even smash.(A lot of guests I play with don't know how recovery works.) But more so of a problem would be one of my little bro's anger issues when it comes to losing. Whenever I play smash with him it's a risk because if I end up bodying him. Which just tends to happen, he does the same to me, but when it happens to me I laugh it off. But if he loses, he gets upset or even violent.

I mean even if you win fair and square people still rage if you body them. It just makes me feel like a bit of a **** when I body someone. Though it is funny when it happens in MKX due to quitality. I never forfeit as you never know when the match can turn in your favor. I've had matches where I was doing great but then I'd get sloppy and the other person would come out on top and vice versa. I use to not play online due to fear of people always beating me out with long ass combos. But once I learned long combos and went online I found that people who do long flashy combos often still fall really short by overlooking a lot of basics. Combos are just a matter of practice anyway.

BTW, I still want a rematch sometime @Shishœ. Last time wasn't fair, I was half asleep and kept doing dumb stuff like SDing.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I registered my physical copy of Ultimate, but I never got any code for downloading the Plant. I guess that means paying up, but it's nothing to get fussed about, especially since I've been down in the dumps more than usual. I'm tired of being alone since my cat passed away last October, but the fact that I cannot physically speak to other people without a struggle doesn't help.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They look very similar, are they triplets?
Also they are hot.
You can call the triplets but they are all actually the same guy
There is a long line of Xehanorts and making a family tree of all of them would be time consuming and confusing for everyone

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I registered my physical copy of Ultimate, but I never got any code for downloading the Plant. I guess that means paying up, but it's nothing to get fussed about, especially since I've been down in the dumps more than usual. I'm tired of being alone since my cat passed away last October, but the fact that I cannot physically speak to other people without a struggle doesn't help.
You use gmail? Check your promotions fodder for Nintendo emails.

If not there search plant in your email box. It’s a thank you for purchasing smash email. Pp isn’t in the title

D

Deleted member

I just did classic mode with PP and got a neat score of 9.7.
Oh just checking in, PP is the one with the highest GSP. ( That was Ridley with 9.9, but I did not use a ticket for Ridley for some reason even though I have ten tickets. )
Pretty funny, huh?
Also it is really easy to get 9.9.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Piranha Plant is... ok. Like, I'm very underwhelmed by him. Is he unique? Yeah, sure but he's just not very much fun to play. None of his specials have any momentum. You have to stop in your tracks to use any of them and even if you use them mid air, mid momentum, you lose that momentum. Other characters have the same problem. The Belmonts are a big one but they also have a cool ass unique whip weapon as a back up to mediocre momentum specials. Piranha Plant doesn't really have that. All of his aerials are actually very basic. His Final Smash and his specials and his overall moveset are super ****ing unique but he's just not that much fun to me.

Maybe it's because the build up to his release was actually nonexistent compared to the actual game and the last games DLC. I was always stoked to play as the new DLC when they came out in Smash For but I didn't get that with Piranha Plant so maybe that's why. Then again, even after the newness of the Smash For DLC characters wore off I kept coming back to them I don't really feel like I'll be doing that with the Plant. I dunno. I want exactly hyped for the character to begin with because he's not really my type of character to get unbelievably hyped for but I thought he was a cool addition nonetheless.

Tl;dr Piranha Plant is cool but I don't personally think he's very fun. Bit disappointing I suppose but oh well. Onto Joker I suppose.

D

Deleted member

I interrupt everyone playing with their PP hahaha to show y'all this wacky ****.

One day someone will finally make Half Life 3 and it will be a game within minecraft 30 years from now.

Piranha Plant is... ok. Like, I'm very underwhelmed by him. Is he unique? Yeah, sure but he's just not very much fun to play. None of his specials have any momentum. You have to stop in your tracks to use any of them and even if you use them mid air, mid momentum, you lose that momentum. Other characters have the same problem. The Belmonts are a big one but they also have a cool *** unique whip weapon as a back up to mediocre momentum specials. Piranha Plant doesn't really have that. All of his aerials are actually very basic. His Final Smash and his specials and his overall moveset are super ****ing unique but he's just not that much fun to me.

Maybe it's because the build up to his release was actually nonexistent compared to the actual game and the last games DLC. I was always stoked to play as the new DLC when they came out in Smash For but I didn't get that with Piranha Plant so maybe that's why. Then again, even after the newness of the Smash For DLC characters wore off I kept coming back to them I don't really feel like I'll be doing that with the Plant. I dunno. I want exactly hyped for the character to begin with because he's not really my type of character to get unbelievably hyped for but I thought he was a cool addition nonetheless.

Tl;dr Piranha Plant is cool but I don't personally think he's very fun. Bit disappointing I suppose but oh well. Onto Joker I suppose.
Pretty much this. Though PP's neutral special is pretty good at linking with my other attacks surprising. Other than that, much like the Belmonts I just end up keeping my distance and throwing stuff at the opponent rather than using normals most of the time.

D

Deleted member

I interrupt everyone playing with their PP hahaha to show y'all this wacky ****.

Sethbling!
Ah I remember him.
Yes, that is very cool. I remember someone in YouTube made Pokémon Red in vanilla Minecraft 1.12.2
Pretty neat, huh?
You know CD-i Link and Cartoon Link would get 1st and 2nd regardless.
Are we back in 2011?
Cat returned from surgery.
He's roaming the house walking like a drunk, but at least he's acting like himself; hungry af.

These 6 days gon be long lol.
I am glad to hear your cat is out of surgery and is fine. I hope the six days are good for you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s actually really weird they would drop pp without notice. Really makes me think a direct was planned, but maybe they are just trying something new

D

Deleted member

It’s actually really weird they would drop pp without notice.
Dang ghost secretly types using grudges!
( The two Vulpix forms, Ralts and Koffing and Smeargle are the only non ghost types that can learn it. )

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Almost everyone in this board is playing with their PPs

That's disgusting :V

D

Deleted member

>Almost everyone in this board is playing with their PPs

That's disgusting :V
This post has the same energy as a person saying robbing is bad and world peace in their college graduation ceremony when they recently stole a box of cheez-its from the supermarket.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So a new input was added: Press both jump buttons to short hop.
Interesting yet good change. That should definitely make short hopes easier now.

My only concern is if they can break your momentum like what happens when you press the jump and attack buttons to do an automatic nair. I'll try it out now that I just got the update.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Considering what Piranha Plant can do to your save file if you play Century Smash/All-Star with it, yes.
That ain't science, that's a lovecraft creature doing.

Good thing I don't play Century Smash/All-Star much tho.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It’s actually really weird they would drop pp without notice. Really makes me think a direct was planned, but maybe they are just trying something new
Yeah if there's one thing Nintendo loves, it's saying

"Releases... RIGHT. NOW!"

So I guess they scrapped that idea pretty early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom