• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So, I was thinking about that NintenZone Ultimate tournament that might never become a thing so I wanted to ask you guys what you guys would think if we actually made that a Thing™?
Depends on when it is. I'm much more likely to do it next month, since I'll be back at college and have full control over what I do.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah. I just looked it up.

They literally went on hiatus for the entire length of my 1st semester at college.

That's just ridiculous.
IIRC, that was actually due to the production time they put into making the Steven Universe movie that's been teased. Chances are the insane, memetic hiatuses won't be as bad from here on out. Doesn't necessarily mean the network itself will air the show more often any time soon, though.

Cartoon Networks scheduling is atrocious.

If you're name isn't Teen Titans Go, expect to get little air-time.
Or Gumball.

That's the one other show they seem to give two ****s about anymore as far as air-time is concerned.

Adventure Time got treated better in it's final days leading up to and shortly after the series finale, but it still practically vanished from TV during several of it's later seasons, new episode premieres aside. CN simply doesn't run like it used to.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*I'm gone for an hour and I see 6 pages.*
"Huh? Did something big happen?"
*learns that people moved in due to being the General Discussion thread being locked due to being horny*
"What else was I expecting?"
Yeah, that's how it is with the summer alts of characters in gacha games; they talk about the summer even when the season has passed!

I am still yet to pull Tamamo's regular variant in Fate/Grand Order, but I hope that will happen soon... if FGO's gacha luck is on my side when she gets another rate-up banner.
Tamamo should be getting another Rate-Up Banner when the Extra CCC Event comes around.
Jeanne d'Arc will be playable and this is not a prediction, it's a known law of the universe that Cygames can't go a single work without referencing her.
I'm pretty sure Japan can't get far without involving Jeanne d'Arc. I mean, you have her in:
-Granblue
-Fate/Grand Order
-Drifters
-Nobunaga the Fool
-Ulyssus: Jeanne D'arc and the Alchemy Knights
-Dragalia Lost, who's Jeanne is actually voiced by the same one who did the Granblue Jeanne.
-Jeanne d'Arc from Level 5
That's not including the fact that the Granblue and Fate versions are massively popular plus have a dark version and basically when the Swimsuit version of Jeanne in Granblue was released, she was so popular that Granblue had actually managed to overtake Grand Order(and a lot of memes of distracted guy looking at Granblue Jeanne over Grand Order Jeanne). Which then resulted in Grand Order doing their own swimsuit versions of both Regular Jeanne and Alter Jeanne.
So yeah, it's really not just Cygames who's crazy over her. Japan seems to be crazy for her in general.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If I were to gauge when the 2019 titles are coming...

Yoshi: March
FE: May/June
Animal Crossing: Summer (prob September)
Luigi's Mansion 3: October
Pokemon: November
Metroid Prime 4: March 2020 (it has it's own release window like BoTW)
Bayo 3: Sometime Early-2020

And then you'll have your Mario Sports game sometime in June/July along with Daemon X Machina in the Summer. The "Town" RPG is August-bound methinks. And of course, ports galore throughout the year.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah. I just looked it up.

They literally went on hiatus for the entire length of my 1st semester at college.

That's just ridiculous.
Rebecca Sugar obviously went to the Yoshihiro Togashi school of making your fans wait.

D

Deleted member

Rebecca Sugar obviously went to the Yoshihiro Togashi school of making your fans wait.
The wonky schedule is 100% CN's fault considering the Crewniverse has mebtioned many times on having episodes finished months before they air.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If I were to gauge when the 2019 titles are coming...

Yoshi: March
FE: May/June
Animal Crossing: Summer (prob September)
Luigi's Mansion 3: October
Pokemon: November
Metroid Prime 4: March 2020 (it has it's own release window like BoTW)
Bayo 3: Sometime Early-2020

And then you'll have your Mario Sports game sometime in June/July along with Daemon X Machina in the Summer. The "Town" RPG is August-bound methinks. And of course, ports galore throughout the year.
One of those ports better be Persona 5.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey Ura Ura if Andy got into Smash, what would you want his stage to be?
Wars World. It's not tied to any specific location but more like Castle Siege in a sense that it captures what the Wars series is all about (much like how CS is similar to what you would expect in a FE game).

The stage would ideally cycle through 3 stages. One in the city, one at sea, and the other in the air. CO's would play a big part in that they aid players who summon them (Olaf freezes the stage as well as the opponents, Eagle provides air units to help the player, and Kanbei provides the player extra strength/defense; maybe even ground units as well). Just to name a few.

In the background would be a huge war between Orange Star and Black Hole and it's chaos everywhere. Planes getting shot down, Battleships firing at will, and an all out ground war between the two nations.

I had a better description of this but it's somewhere in the Andy thread lol.
One of those ports better be Persona 5.
Well one would naturally assume that after Joker.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Searching for Arenas really sucks.

I'm only allowed one refresh whenever I search, and that's when the game actually allows me because yes, there's a chance I can't refresh AT ALL every time I search an arena!

God, online mode sucks...

EDIT: Oh, just found out it's time-based. Still dumb tho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

> Things are looking up for a possible Direct tomorrow
> Nintendo just suddenly drops Yoshi's Crafted World trailer and release date
> Dragon's Dogma suddenly gets announced too
> Nintendo still going with the drip feeding for NSO and it's actually worse since Japan still gets one more game
> No semblance of an announcement anytime soon

Nintendo. Why are you doing this again.

whya.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
> Nintendo still going with the drip feeding for NSO and it's actually worse since Japan still gets one more game

At this point, what might happen is Nintendo breaking tradition by NOT having a December/January Direct.

I'm thinking, and this is gonna sound dumb, that we're not getting one until next month.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Searching for Arenas really sucks.

I'm only allowed one refresh whenever I search, and that's when the game actually allows me because yes, there's a chance I can't refresh AT ALL every time I search an arena!

God, online mode sucks...

EDIT: Oh, just found out it's time-based. Still dumb tho.
Why would an arena need to be time based?

Also praline praline I sent a request as promised

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Than you everyone for the birthday wishes so far! My birthday has been going pretty well! There was a celebration at work, and I'll have the family celebration later tonight, complete with the cake and presents.

Yeah, that's how it is with the summer alts of characters in gacha games; they talk about the summer even when the season has passed!

I am still yet to pull Tamamo's regular variant in Fate/Grand Order, but I hope that will happen soon... if FGO's gacha luck is on my side when she gets another rate-up banner.

Happy Birthday! It's awesome to learn I've got a birthday buddy here too!

So you play Fate/Grand Order too? I'd love to become your Fate/GO friend! My User ID is 662,374,775; my FGO username is just like my Smashboards username, and Summer Tamamo is my lead servant. I also have Merlin, Heracles, Ryougi, Mordred, Scathach, Drake, and Jalter as the other support servants.
Screenshot_2019-01-09-15-26-26.png
Mine is 644,882,004 with the name Jojo. Lucky you for getting Merlin and Jalter. c:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I honestly think that a direct SHOULD happen this month, if at least to talk about PP and Joker a tiny bit.
They just started work on Joker. I wouldn't expect him to be ready to be shown until March. Which is when I actually expect a general direct...

As for Piranha Plant, they could always just simply announce the release date online...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
FF14 has its claws in me.

Send help or come find me in Exodus.

So, I was thinking about that NintenZone Ultimate tournament that might never become a thing so I wanted to ask you guys what you guys would think if we actually made that a Thing™?
I might jump in if it's on a non-Sat during a time I'm awake.

Would get obliterated, but I might still jump in.

So since DLC speculation is busted I shall grace this topic with my presence.
View attachment 186241

Hello everyone.
Welcome aboard.

Dig the opener.

*learns that people moved in due to being the General Discussion thread being locked due to being horny*
...huh.

Better escape while I can.

D

Deleted member

At this point, what might happen is Nintendo breaking tradition by NOT having a December/January Direct.

I'm thinking, and this is gonna sound dumb, that we're not getting one until next month.
I hope that's not the case, because that'd be a completely dumb move. It's been since September 2018 since we've had a Direct, and we usually go by a three-month basis, so I don't see why there's no reason to have a Direct this month, especially with all the games they still have to show.

Fire Emblem is coming out in like three months or so, and we've only seen it ONCE since E3 last year. What about Bayonetta 3 or Prime 4? There are so many questions that need to be answered about games that've been launched, and them just going "guh-huh, here's Zelda II and Blaster Master, have fun dip****" in the meantime isn't helping things at all.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

View attachment 186242
Man some people get really antsy about commercial showcases. My guess is that it was planned this week but AGDQ hype made them go "maybe later" considering it's like the September delay having all those announcementd

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With all of this bits of info getting announced and some okayish /vp/ leaks I feel we're going to get a simple Pokémon Direct for Gen 8 and that's pretty much it for this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom