• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
God ****ing dammit I have been downloading DMC for SEVEN HOURS AND THIS ASSHOLE SAYS 2952 MINUTES LEFT THAT'S FOURTY ****ING NINE HOURS THIS PS3 NEEDS TO STAY ON FOR MORE THAN TWO GODDAMN DAYS BEFORE I CAN SEE A USELESS BIG **** TWINK EAT PIZZA AND GET STABBED

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You're quite welcome. And I mean that seriously.
Oh, I know. This place hasn't been more bustling since Smash speculation was relevant here.
This thread was only inactive cause people were spamming the Ultimate thread too often.
That's not true. This place still had good amounts of activity. People bounced back and fourth over at the other thread. Hell, s'wjat I did. Multitasking.
I will note I am looking into opening to soon, but not till we figure out what to do.
Well, if you would ask me, what you should do is just keep it closed and let this place just be the general hub of the site, but I'm not a moderator.

Looking forward to seeing where this little trip takes us next. :p

D

Deleted member

Me: *watches The Promised Neverland knowing the first episode twist*
Character: *does anything*
Me: "Nice foreshadowing"

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
God ****ing dammit I have been downloading DMC for SEVEN HOURS AND THIS ******* SAYS 2952 MINUTES LEFT THAT'S FOURTY ****ING NINE HOURS THIS PS3 NEEDS TO STAY ON FOR MORE THAN TWO GODDAMN DAYS BEFORE I CAN SEE A USELESS BIG **** TWINK EAT PIZZA AND GET STABBED
Are you able to connect the PS3 to an Ethernet cable?

Because that will speed up the download time immensely.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Didn’t they say it wouldn’t be?
i cant remeber where I saw it- found it
Masuda said:
“These games aren’t spin-offs. These are core Pokemon titles. As for whether we would make other games that could connect to Pokemon GO, that will depend on how the games are received. If we hear a lot of people saying that they enjoyed being able to bring Pokemon to these games from Pokemon GO, then we’ll think about maybe having future titles also be able to connect to it.”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i dont know if i have the flu or what but man my sinuses are up the ass today

D

Deleted member

No, because the modem's a whole floor down and while some plugs exist I can't ****ing find them in my country
Plug them into an extension and then plug said extension on another cable which will be plugged into yet amother extension

D

Deleted member

You realize that you're expected gigaton hype levels from a regular *** direct and will be disappointed because it's not E3 and they didn't show the big guns right?
The thing is that while hey, I might not like Xenoblade X, I got Hyrule Warriors. Someone might not like Pokemon ORAS, but they got the reveal of Palutena and Miis for Smash. That Digital Event felt like everyone got what they wanted to some extent, but what also made it was some almost-perfect flow and pacing with their announcements.

The March 2018 Direct almost felt like that, in ways. Travis Strikes Again (AKA Hey, we still care about No More Heroes), Okami HD, Warioware still lives, Crash Bandicoot, that Smash reveal... Hell, it felt like that September Direct was trying too, with the Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing reveal, but we already knew like half amount of stuff, like FF: Crystal Chronicles, Civ VI, etc.

So really, my main hopes for the supposed Direct is that they have much better pacing with announcements and what to show than their last three Directs, and at least come in trying.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Continuing from my last post, Pokémon company clearly hasn't forgotten about that Poké Maniac outfit from HeartGold/SoulSilver 9 years ago when they actually brought it back in May last year

According to official merchandise, the creature is called "green monster" (but let's hope that changes this generation)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Be me and take the vaccine before Christmas.
I either had no time because of work or was too tired to do the simplest of things because of work being demanding AF because the ****ing holidays suck.

And before that, I got so sick I actually had to miss out two straight days of work because otherwise, I was too dizzy to do anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like being able to close my door and my whole family appreciates the hallway door being closed so the cat can't meow at my door or climb in my sister's room
I'm trying to help but all you can do is whine about it. Every ****ing time you're all like
"I can't close the door!"
"They DON'T have those in my country!"
"I need money to buy FOOD!"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh boy I wonder what the Smash Ultimate thread is up t-

oh so that's why everyone migrated here

KMDP

Smash Legend
If the next gen game plays like let’s go eevee then I guess I need to find a new favourite video game series because let’s go was literally awful.
Pst...

Hey, Praline...

Digimon's pretty good.

D

Deleted member

If Gamefreak makes Let's Go gameplay the standard I'll become a Genwunner except with the first 7 gens.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I remember someone, I think it was Irene, mentionning Lloyd can be the only possible Tales rep.

But like, didn't Yuri get straight up banned from official popularity pools because he was just curbstomping the competition so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom