• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It was locked because people would not actually drop the Rule 34 talk. I explained more in my post with a large edit, but long story short, if people won't stop talking about a subject, we will force them to stop even harder. It was close it or hand out a bunch of infractions. I felt closing it with a full explanation would get the issue across. That, and it's been really spammy lately so an explanation was the best way to go about it. It's not an actual social thread, though we are more lenient there when it comes to off-topic stuff than some threads. Like, this thread doesn't care about the fact it's a Nintenzone Social. It's just treated as a more regular gaming social.
im more shocked it took a mod this long to actually freaking take hard action

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Brave obv means Andy of course. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

/s

D

Deleted member

Brave obv means Andy of course. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

/s
are u dumb thanos is way braver then andy ever will be so brave must be him

besides since thanos is from fortnite, a video game, there aren't really any roadblocks for him

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
im more shocked it took a mod this long to actually freaking take hard action
There was no reason to really lock it at that point. Everybody moved on or it was done with well before a mod could get there.

Also, it was more concerns from users about the spam that caused us enough reason to rethink of how the thread will work. Which is why it's still locked at the moment. Again, apologizes for the inconvenience.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The entirety of the comments section agreed with you.
And take in mind that there are characters like Ganondorf, Dr. Mario, the Links and Pichu.

They're basically clones, yet aren't considered Echo Fighters. That just makes this person even dumber for trying to say Plant is an Echo.

Not to mention reusing animations is a common practice in video games too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was no reason to really lock it at that point. Everybody moved on or it was done with well before a mod could get there.

Also, it was more concerns from users about the spam that caused us enough reason to rethink of how the thread will work. Which is why it's still locked at the moment. Again, apologizes for the inconvenience.
new rule only half the users can post at a time

lets just ride this full thanos at this point

i just really like infinity war

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mean, "Brave" being in the code could mean plenty of things, but there's one really obvious connection that most people are overlooking, here:

Do you know what this means?

We're getting Disney and Pixar in Smash, ladies and gents

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
And take in mind that there are characters like Ganondorf, Dr. Mario, the Links and Pichu.

They're basically clones, yet aren't considered Echo Fighters. That just makes this person even dumber for trying to say Plant is an Echo.

Well those characters feel different enough that they aren’t clones anymore.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know who's brave? Minecraft Steve. He opened a portal to hell to kill its yellow denizens to steal their rods and make brewing stations out of them. He went to The End and scaled atop multiple towers while being shot at by a dragon, then murdered said dragon. He made a mob canal spawner on Survival mode. This is a man who has a refined sense of bravery. So you might want to get use to the idea of Minecraft in Smash.

D

Deleted member

>Ganondorf
>Clone
Not this **** again

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*sees direct in the title only

*Reads fully

Damn you almost had me thread. Come on Nintendo where is the direct at?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*sees direct in the title only

*Reads fully

Damn you almost had me thread. Come on Nintendo where is the direct at?
Honestly if there was a Direct I wouldn't expect it to be that exciting given how much we know about the 2019 lineup. And that we have a good idea of the Smash DLC lineup.

Or maybe that's just me I guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

oh no, I dont mind lol. I was so busy watching peoole play KH2 on twitch that I didnt even notice it was locked

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well those characters feel different enough that they aren’t clones anymore.
True, but they're still closer to Echo status than Piranha Plant.

Plant is just someone who uses a lot of recycling in his animations while still being unique, kinda like Wolf in Brawl, in a way.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
DFFFF2A2-8F0F-4D43-B4C4-23121130B49E.jpeg
Mega Man is out! No teaser this time so the dude is taking character suggestions.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have more than enough Zelda, Mario and Kirby to last me quite a while. Possible Smash DLC announcement aside I don't think a January Direct would interest me all that much.

I am curious about Metroid Prime 4, but all I seriously want news of right now is friggin' Pikmin 4.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Than you everyone for the birthday wishes so far! My birthday has been going pretty well! There was a celebration at work, and I'll have the family celebration later tonight, complete with the cake and presents.

"Summer doesn't happen all the time!"
...It's the middle of winter.
Yeah, that's how it is with the summer alts of characters in gacha games; they talk about the summer even when the season has passed!

I am still yet to pull Tamamo's regular variant in Fate/Grand Order, but I hope that will happen soon... if FGO's gacha luck is on my side when she gets another rate-up banner.

Oh what a coincidence, mine too!
Happy Birthday! It's awesome to learn I've got a birthday buddy here too!

So you play Fate/Grand Order too? I'd love to become your Fate/GO friend! My User ID is 662,374,775; my FGO username is just like my Smashboards username, and Summer Tamamo is my lead servant. I also have Merlin, Heracles, Ryougi, Mordred, Scathach, Drake, and Jalter as the other support servants.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have more than enough Zelda, Mario and Kirby to last me quite a while. Possible Smash DLC announcement aside I don't think a January Direct would interest me all that much.

I am curious about Metroid Prime 4, but all I seriously want news of right now is friggin' Pikmin 4.
Ignoring Pokémon since they don't tend to get shown in general Directs, there are only a few games (that we know exist) that I'm interested in seeing more about: Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Pikmin 4.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly if there was a Direct I wouldn't expect it to be that exciting given how much we know about the 2019 lineup. And that we have a good idea of the Smash DLC lineup.

Or maybe that's just me I guess.
We don't really though.

People keep thinking Bayo and Metroid are this year, but they likely aren't. We'll see them but I don't think they are releasing.

That leaves three really big titles left, Pokemon( no way is it not a november release),

Fire Emblem( Probably summer release window)

And lastly Animal Crossing. Which could honestly slot in anywhere in all honestly. That's 3 titles that will be the big marketed games.

Luig's Mansion 3 is always big. Maybe a fall release? We know nothing about that either.

Yoshi is march so we know that, but its on a more casual level where it's release don't matter, A lot of children will get it.

And We've been getting at least one note worthy game each month, so we are still missing a lot.

Not to mention release dates and actual trailers for the above, whatever 3rd party titles there are and any other surprises.

Then there's Smash DLC. We still need Piranha plants release date, and I honestly think we'll learn who brave is even if we don't get gameplay.

So there's tons of stuff needing to be shown off. Next direct will be huge.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ignoring Pokémon since they don't tend to get shown in general Directs, there are only a few games (that we know exist) that I'm interested in seeing more about: Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Pikmin 4.
Crap, I forgot about Luigi's Mansion 3 lol. Yeah, I really want to see what that game has in store, too. Luigi's Mansion was one of the first video games I ever played, and I've always loved it, so I'm really happy to see it's broken off into it's own series. The man in green deserves it.

I really need to catch up with Pokémon. I have the more recent games in the series but haven't really done much with them. So thanks to that, I can wait a while for Poké news, too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We don't really though.

People keep thinking Bayo and Metroid are this year, but they likely aren't. We'll see them but I don't think they are releasing.

That leaves three really big titles left, Pokemon( no way is it not a november release),

Fire Emblem( Probably summer release window)

And lastly Animal Crossing. Which could honestly slot in anywhere in all honestly. That's 3 titles that will be the big marketed games.

Yoshi is march so we know that, but its on a more casual level where it's release don't matter, A lot of children will get it.

And We've been getting at least one note worthy game each month, so we are still missing a lot.

Not to mention release dates and actual trailers for the above, whatever 3rd party titles there are and any other surprises.

Then there's Smash DLC. We still need Piranha plants release date, and I honestly think we'll learn who brave is even if we don't get gameplay.

So there's tons of stuff needing to be shown off. Next direct will be huge.
Luigi's Mansion will almost certainly be an October release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom