• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I never really got into it. I'm not a huge fan of series as is, so they have to be really good for me to actually stick with them. Like Gravity Falls.
People keep thinking Bayo and Metroid are this year, but they likely aren't. We'll see them but I don't think they are releasing.
Well that’s what you think, while the millions...
7DE7E220-0999-49C0-9983-30FBECBADB7F.gif
...and millions...of fans have high hopes that Bayo 3 will release this year (MP4 releasing this or next years works out)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Luigi's Mansion will almost certainly be an October release.
Gotta have spooky games come out at the spookiest time of the year.

No way, it's gonna release in summer.

Halloween in July, baybee.
Would that mean... that Gravity Falls' Summerween holiday becomes a reality?

Because if so I'm okay with that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pokemon is definitely November, Luigi's Mansion 3 is probably October, so here's my question?

When's Animal Crossing?

And when's the Persona 5 Switch port?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I hope this is appropriate, if not say so, but I found it pretty funny and had to share it here

The God Slaying Sword starts playing

It's the voice actor of Shulk memeing, I love it hahaha. He should meet Pyra's VA.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Man. Smash speculation is really starting to tire me out.

Time for me to start speculating on another fighting game that we have close to no info to go off of: Granblue Fantasy Versus.

And considering they're not revealing any new characters for another 2 months, despite the game coming this year, I got plenty of time to speculate on that too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hope this is appropriate, if not say so, but I found it pretty funny and had to share it here

It's the voice actor of Shulk memeing, I love it hahaha. He should meet Pyra's VA.
He's really feeling it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Me too, I think. I never thought i'd say that, but dlc speculation just isn't the same as base game speculation...

At least Pokemon will take over all my thought soon.
Definitely. Gen 8 is going to be very interesting to see play out.

I'm curious as to how much they're gonna take from Let's Go and how much they take from past gens when making this game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Definitely. Gen 8 is going to be very interesting to see play out.

I'm curious as to how much they're gonna take from Let's Go and how much they take from past gens when making this game.
Keep Overworld encounters, Ditch Pokemon Go stuff, bring back the things they cut.

That's really all they need to do to make me happy.

Thanks! Yeah, decided to join in on the HTTYD hype train. I loved the first two movies, and I've really been looking forward to Hidden World.

Toothless is a creature who's a perfect mix of badass and adorable.
It's all in the eyes, man. Those adorable eyes.

Can't wait for it!

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

Not really appropriate but my gosh, I’m crying laughing over here.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I guess I will be buying Kirby's Epic Yarn on 3DS after all: From what I'm reading, there's quite a lot of new stuff here, so it's not just a port!

Apparently, new things are:

• A new hard mode
  • A mode where you can play as Prince Fluff(!!!)
  • The previously announced Meta Knight and Dedede mini-games
  • A new ability mechanic that functions kind of like copy abilities
  • Neat amiibo support

Happily surprised to see this is turning out to be a worthwhile rerelease. Most likely gonna be the last major 3DS release from Nintendo themselves with how low sales have been lately, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, I guess I will be buying Kirby's Epic Yarn on 3DS after all: From what I'm reading, there's quite a lot of new stuff here, so it's not just a port!

• A new hard mode
  • Neat amiibo support

Happily surprised to see this is turning out to be a worthwhile rerelease. Most likely gonna be the last major 3DS release from Nintendo themselves with how low sales have been lately, though.
CHILDHOOD
E N H A N C E D

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

• A new hard mode
  • Neat amiibo support

Nice to know that they put some effort into this enhanced port (it's still a port though).

Unlike a certain Switch game that's releasing soon... *cough* Super Crown *cough*

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Pit leaves Palutena in favor of Zelda for a mere month and this is what she decides to do all alone...oof

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I'm gone for like what a day? and you jackasses get the general thread shut down! And it was so close to breaking 10,000 pages too...

D

Deleted member

Man. Smash speculation is really starting to tire me out.

Time for me to start speculating on another fighting game that we have close to no info to go off of: Granblue Fantasy Versus.

And considering they're not revealing any new characters for another 2 months, despite the game coming this year, I got plenty of time to speculate on that too.
Jeanne d'Arc will be playable and this is not a prediction, it's a known law of the universe that Cygames can't go a single work without referencing her.
NintenZone 7.0 when? :V
Right, we were supposed to move by the end of last year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just made a big/traveling stages and items only ffa arena out of boredom...I wanna see if someone is actually crazy enough to consider looking at it...I bet not

Edit: there was a brave soul somehow and another who feared the chaos

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I was thinking about that NintenZone Ultimate tournament that might never become a thing so I wanted to ask you guys what you guys would think if we actually made that a Thing™?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know what time it is kids! Time for "Gwen's dumbass Friend Asking Her Unnecessary Bull****!" (yaaaaaaaay)
Me: Hey Jay, ****weed that you are, you keep whining they nerfed Samus too hard but she has ****ing up tilt kill confirms!
Joe, the bumbling fool: Hey Gwen was Samus' uptilt bad in 4?
Me: Well it's better now
Joe: So you're saying it's bad in 4?
Me: All I'm saying is that it's better in Ultimate
Joe: Gwen, I can't help but notice you're trying to avoid Smash 4, do you have something against the game? Are you holding that uptilt against Smash 4?
Me: Good night Joe
Joe: I'm serious, are you in a foul mood or something?
Me: I said good night

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Jeanne d'Arc will be playable and this is not a prediction, it's a known law of the universe that Cygames can't go a single work without referencing her.
Oh yeah. I'm completely there with you.
Jeanne, Vira, Narmaya, and Cagliostro are all pretty much guaranteed to get in just on popularity alone (whether it's the base roster or DLC).
On top of the 5 characters that are hinted at by the logo, that's pretty much the bare minimum you could make the base roster.

But if Cygames really wants to make a good first impression with Granblue to the general audience, they're gonna have to do more than that.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, I was thinking about that NintenZone Ultimate tournament that might never become a thing so I wanted to ask you guys what you guys would think if we actually made that a Thing™?
I'm all for it, I love playing with you people so any excuse is good for me lol.

D

Deleted member

Xenoblade VAs always memeing tbh, probably because Xenoblade characters themselves are so memeable. I love it

Also general thread still closed oof

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Got a Richter to kill themselves on accident...thank you legendary Cuccos

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
We should definitely do it some time. or we could skip the hassle and just declare me the winner now i'm joking I don't actually expect to come anywhere near winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom