• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I want a Persona 5 Switch port but it's not gonna happen is it?
Expect nothing.
And you will never be disappointed.

Also, Persona 5 S, Persoma 5 M, and Persona 5 B have been yet to be revealed. Chances are, at least one of them is going to be a Switch port.

Even then though, I recommend you go play the other Persona games if you want to get into 5.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Expect nothing.

Also, Persona 5 S, Persoma 5 M, and Persona 5 B have been yet to be revealed. Chances are, at least one of them is going to be a Switch port.

Even then though, I recommend you go play the other Persona games if you want to get into 5.
Woah woah, Persona 5 S, M and B? That's a lot of Persona 5's. Any idea when they'll be revealed?

Also, why should I play the other Persona games first? Are there story details I would miss? Sorry for all the questions...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Woah woah, Persona 5 S, M and B? That's a lot of Persona 5's. Any idea when they'll be revealed?

Also, why should I play the other Persona games first? Are there story details I would miss? Sorry for all the questions...
Nope. They're just names Atlus have registered so far.

And the reason you should play the other Persona games is becaues they've got a good story and good gameplay which will be difficult to go back to after the quality of life improvements Persona 5 makes.

EDIT: ALSO BECAUSE LOTUS JUICE

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nope. They're just names Atlus have registered so far.

And the reason you should play the other Persona games is becaues they've got a good story and good gameplay which will be difficult to go back to after the quality of life improvements Persona 5 makes.

EDIT: ALSO BECAUSE LOTUS JUICE
Oh, thanks for the advice.

If I can get my hands on them then i'll play them. But if P5 comes to the Swicth before then i'm just gonna go for it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Expect nothing.

Also, Persona 5 S, Persona 5 M, and Persona 5 B have been yet to be revealed. Chances are, at least one of them is going to be a Switch port.

P5S is probably the Switch port (as in, Persona 5: Switch).
With my Sherlock rant over, let's talk about One-Punch Man...one of the better anime on Netflix.

This is a great show. It helped me relax after fighting through Sherlock seasons 3 and 4. I love how the superhero genre is turned on its head and given subversion throughout the series. The two main characters couldn't be any more different and are both very likable and interesting. The minor characters along the way are a little interesting, but I hope they get a little more focus in the upcoming season 2. I can't complain too much though since the first season is only 12 episodes, and season 2 is set to premire in April. The story has a simple yet interesting premise, and I'm sure that many have struggled with their own purpose in life and what they want to do with their lives...which makes Saitama quite relatable. I will say though that my favorite character is Genos, since I have a lot of ambition in life and I love to learn, similar to him.

Since there's only one season of this show, there isn't much to talk about so I'm going to jump right into the summary:

• Characters: Good. Two mains are very well-written. Hoping to see a little more out of the minor cast in season 2. However, character writing is excellent so far.
  • Story: Amazing. This story has a simple premise and yet feels unique all on its own with how it subverts superhero tropes in the best ways possible.
  • Aesthetics: Pretty decent. Animation is average by anime standards. The voice acting is quite good overall.
  • FINAL SCORE: 8/10. It's not a show that leaves a profound impact on me emotionally...but dang, it is very well-written. Give it a shot when you can.
Haven't seen any of the OPM S2 Trailers so I don't know how far they're going to, but I can say that Bang, Fubuki and Tatsumaki get more focus in the future (even if it's minor in Bang's case), though Tatsumaki's focus won't be until at least Season 3.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
P5S is probably the Switch port (as in, Persona 5: Switch).
Possibly, but I don't think they're going to call it "Persona 5: Switch" or use any acronym that implies that.
After all, Persona 4 Golden wasn't called "Persona 4: Vita"

D

Deleted member

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Marvel Games is teasing something related to the Fantastic Four!

I repeat: THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Read: "Because God help me none of you will ever care what a Demi-Fiend is if P5 gets its claws in you before you try the other games."

I know he's in SMT III I'm tired and grumpy and being facetious.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fantastic 4 anime, but stops caring about the plot 2 episodes in to focus on Susan Storm and multiple wardobe problems because her suit doesn't work thus devolving into ecchi.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Read: "Because God help me none of you will ever care what a Demi-Fiend is if P5 gets its claws in you before you try the other games."
Ssshhhhh

But seriously I'm tired of:
Guy: "Oh yeah I love Persona 5!"
Me: "You should try the other Personas."
Guy: "Nah, too old."
Me: "DAME DA NE"

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Possibly, but I don't think they're going to call it "Persona 5: Switch" or use any acronym that implies that.
After all, Persona 4 Golden wasn't called "Persona 4: Vita"
This is true. Hmm...
----
I've mentioned several times that I've been playing Fire Emblem 7: Reverse Recruitment.

There's some funny glitches: Farina and Lyn (who is called Hawkeye, Hawkeye is called Lyn in term) glitch out and don't get battle animations, because the games are trying to call on the wrong character animations (even though they're using their proper classes); Farina, when asked to use Swords, uses Guy's battle animation.

The person who made the hack went to the effort of swapping all the names of the characters in the script, but didn't change anything else; so you have Ninian (who switched with Florina) referred to as Nils, and two instances of Florina, who both call each other "Florina".

Pent and Louise swap with Serra and Oswin respectively, leading to the mildly amusing instance of Serra introducing herself to Athos, "Hawkeye" and Karla (who uses Eliwood's picture in cutscenes), and saying "This is Oswin, my wife." I thought to take a screenshot, but Smashboards isn't accepting image uploads right now. *shrug*

NBD.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Lookit this man shushing me like I'm wrong.

Lookit im.

But it's true.

Cept maybe for P4.

And SMT4.

And Devil Survivor.

And Soul Hackers.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know why Shish complains other than for the sake of it. He seems to fit in.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Marvel Games is teasing something related to the Fantastic Four!

I repeat: THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Or...

The Rumor we heard for a Super Marvel Vs Capcom infinite that doesn't suck is true.

That rumor said the game would be marketed as MVC 4 and be announced this year.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Or...

The Rumor we heard for a Super Marvel Vs Capcom infinite that doesn't suck is true.

tbh, this would be 10x as hype.

D

Deleted member

Or...

Not another Erdrick/Eight thing please.

One rollercoaster of emotions is too much already, two would be overkilling.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why is the home page of Youtube infested with beard videos!?

I’ve literally never watched a single one!

Chrono.

Ssshhhhh

Me: "Baka mitai Kodomo na no ne"
But... that's not really wrong.

I did not like how any of the first 3 Persona games played. P1 is a mess, P2(IS) has a really slow battle system for my tastes and P3 has so much fluff and nothing on top of Tartarus being the main hub.

I almost didn't get 5 because 3 left such a bad impression on me. Despite the characters, story and soundtrack being really good.

Either way I got P5 and the game is such a huge jump from the older games. And while it's not perfect, I think it's a little fair if someone skips the older games in favor of 5.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Or...

As long as Ammy comes back, I'd be down with that 100% if the rumor is true.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
But... that's not really wrong.

I did not like how any of the first 3 Persona games played. P1 is a mess, P2(IS) has a really slow battle system for my tastes and P3 has so much fluff and nothing on top of Tartarus being the main hub.

I almost didn't get 5 because 3 left such a bad impression on me. Despite the characters, story and soundtrack being really good.

Either way I got P5 and the game is such a huge jump from the older games. And while it's not perfect, I think it's a little fair if someone skips the older games in favor of 5.
Well yeah they are very dated, but that's why I recommend starting there first instead of trying to move back. I think it's a really big shame to miss out on the several narratives and music because another titled improved on it.

That said, I never beat Persona 1 so yeah I'm one to talk.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A good Fantastic 4 movie would be cool. I love Kate Mara but even she couldn’t get me to watch that movie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The F4 hate at the moment is real.
I don't hate them but I doubt the 4 is for them. A F4 game seems unlikely right now. MVC4 seems a lot likelier imo, and if it did happen, I think we'd get fox characters back and still have the F4.

D

Deleted member

I don't hate them but I doubt the 4 is for them. A F4 game seems unlikely right now. MVC4 seems a lot likelier imo, and if it did happen, I think we'd get fox characters back and still have the F4.
What if it teases both?

MvC4, and the F4 in UA3?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Young Justice finally returning has been one of the best things to happen this week (and year)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Meanwhile, I'm just kind of twiddling my thumbs and hoping for some kind of reveal that hypes me up.

I feel left out compared to the rest of you guys, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom