• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You can’t say that the Doomguy being in Smash wouldn’t be insane. I don’t care about Ryu and Steve but we need the Doomguy!
I do want Doomguy, but I have bad luck when it comes to leaks I want to be true. And I only semi-want this to be true, so...Steve is in and Doomguy isn't?
Well regardless of my preference, i'm just saying that people taking this as a fact is getting to be pretty grating. Nothing is confirmed yet aside from Erdrick.
Yeah, the characters themselves are fine. They're all icons in their own right and I could see even DOOMguy happening.

It's the statements that are really off for me. Especially in regards to the whole Steve was pushed behind deal.

I think what Steve (heh) from GameXplain said makes a good amount of sense. So far everything from this rumor that's been proven true has a direct link to SEGA and Atlus, so maybe whoever wrote this was only privy to that information and threw everything else in just for fun. Similar to many other proven leaks.
What are you referring to?

Erdrick (Dragon Quest) was known for a long time and Steve has been in the rumor mill since September or even before that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey dudes. Been gone for the past two days or so mainly due to stress over one of my cats. Long story short he needed an emergency trip to the vet and I was worried I was gonna lose him. He came out a-okay though. Turns out he ate something he shouldn't have and got some sort of food borne illness. He's better now.

Also shout out to #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe for being understanding and all.

So how 'bout that DLC rumor?

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Hey dudes. Been gone for the past two days or so mainly due to stress over one of my cats. Long story short he needed an emergency trip to the vet and I was worried I was gonna lose him. He came out a-okay though. Turns out he ate something he should have and got some sort of food borne illness. He's better now.

Glad to hear your cat is ok and yeah... the rumor is a bit of doozy.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey dudes. Been gone for the past two days or so mainly due to stress over one of my cats. Long story short he needed an emergency trip to the vet and I was worried I was gonna lose him. He came out a-okay though. Turns out he ate something he should have and got some sort of food borne illness. He's better now.

Hey glad to hear everything turned out alright with your cat. It's understandable that you would leave this site during a time like that as would anyone else here. Thank god he's better after that.

The rumor is meh to me but honestly I can think of worse possibilities for DLC. Still don't buy it though for what I mentioned before.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the rumor, for me, is an instant buy

- predicted/want doomguy
- predicted steve before verg so mine is better
- want hayabusa
- rest are ok

That's a Fighter's Pass buy for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Glad your cat is ok.

By rumour do you mean the datamined thing? Pretty much seems like Erdrick from Dragon Quest is the second dlc character.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine if after all of this speculation "brave" turns out to be a Fire Emblem character.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Made a complete anime Smash Bros. roster today.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let me know your thoughts. This is an idea that has been on my mind for the past two days. (I used tweets this time to avoid today's image upload issue.)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Let me know your thoughts. This is an idea that has been on my mind for the past two days. (I used tweets this time to avoid today's image upload issue.)
Where’s Saitama?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Where's Candy Candy? >:V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have the flu and pneumonia. I feel like dying...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
well you see saitama is a webcomic character and not really originating from anime so

That pretty much is dying.
Like, go to a hospital
I did. That's why I know what I got.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just hope the fighter packs are all hype to me...specifically me (obviously a majority will likely love them, but I won’t know **** about most of them)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah just look at this.

I think Man at Arms has also forged the Buster Sword and Sephiroth's Masamune (haven't actually seen the episodes).

Apparently, the Masamune is... easier to wield than the Buster Sword.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

No Suguru Kinniku?

You know, from the manga that basically started the "tournament" trope in shonen?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have the flu and pneumonia. I feel like dying...
Was that a formal diagnosis?

In any case, i'm wishing you all the best. As someone with a childhood history of asthma, I know how ****ed up those kinds of things are.

Chrono.

Well regardless of my preference, i'm just saying that people taking this as a fact is getting to be pretty grating. Nothing is confirmed yet aside from Erdrick.

What are you referring to?

Erdrick (Dragon Quest) was known for a long time and Steve has been in the rumor mill since September or even before that.
I'm talking just the rumor that has all 5.

The one GX talked about.

Not Verg or the others.

KMDP

Smash Legend

My thought: There's a lot of cross-publisher stuff in here, meaning such a roster would be a licensing nightmare (e.g you wouldn't be able to have Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gintoki and Jotaro, who are Shueisha/Weekly Shonen Jump characters, with Natsu, a Kodansha/Weekly Shonen Magazine character or Conan, a Shogakukan/Weekly Shonen Sunday character); this doesn't make it a bad roster, just something that bugs me a little.

It's why we probably won't get Saitama in Jump Force, One Punch Man is technically published by Shueisha, but I don't think it actually belongs to them, it's an Indie title that only happened to be published by Shuiesha because of Murata's connections, and Murata isn't the original creator either.

Other than that, it's an interesting concept.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
My thought: There's a lot of cross-publisher stuff in here, meaning such a roster would be a licensing nightmare (e.g you wouldn't be able to have Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gintoki and Jotaro, who are Shueisha/Weekly Shonen Jump characters, with Natsu, a Kodansha/Weekly Shonen Magazine character or Conan, a Shogakukan/Weekly Shonen Sunday character); this doesn't make it a bad roster, just something that bugs me a little.

It's why we probably won't get Saitama in Jump Force, One Punch Man is technically published by Shueisha, but I don't think it actually belongs to them, it's an Indie title that only happened to be published by Shuiesha because of Murata's connections, and Murata isn't the original creator either.

Other than that, it's an interesting concept.
Not to mention Hello Kitty being a fashion product first by Sanrio...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I did. That's why I know what I got.
okay now stay there

its also because he started out as a webcomic but okay i guess nobody wants to know

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
wow i can't believe they're adding the big hair lady from the mediocre fantasy pixar movie to smash. weird choice but i trust todd howard's judgement

KMDP

Smash Legend
No Suguru Kinniku?

You know, from the manga that basically started the "tournament" trope in shonen?
The roster needs Suguru Kinniku and Joe Yabuki for historical relevance, if that's what BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 is going for and we're going to be cross-publisher anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom