• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Who would be a character that would hype you up?
Well, aside from the obvious...a lot of the rest got deconfirmed along the way. Those that remain are Edelgard or Byleth, Geno, Rex if he becomes an option in a later wave, and I suppose I'm open for surprises but it takes a lot for a surprise to really impress me. I'm not very invested in most third parties, which is why it's frustrating to see so many first party characters waved off by some, convinced they don't matter anymore just because they wouldn't be jaw dropper reveals.

Feels like equal parts hasty assumption and double standard, you know? And the worst part is how dismissive it gets sometimes. My whole shtick as a content creator is about presenting interesting new ideas, but if my audience no longer wants to even look at those ideas...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Meanwhile, I'm just kind of twiddling my thumbs and hoping for some kind of reveal that hypes me up.

I feel left out compared to the rest of you guys, you know?
I'd say I'm right there with you, but I already got Joker and Pika Libre.

Everything is gravy for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Never expected to find one of these good boyes on retail.
20190104_164804.jpg

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I'd say I'm right there with you, but I already got Joker and Pika Libre.

Everything is gravy for me.
Yeah, that's the thing, you know? If I'd gotten at least someone on my list in the base roster, I'd feel at least a little satsified. It's like going deep into a banner in FEH with an increasingly high pity rate and nothing to show for it yet, compared to getting one of the banner units (or a good off-banner 5*) early and being able to just chip in a little more if you feel like trying to get someone else too.

Even having Robin back is rather bittersweet at the moment, because it seems like the majority of the community has only heard of the few nerfs he got and not the many buffs. And half the time I try to clear things up in that regard, I get dismissed offhand then, too. And so I'm still stuck having to worry about being treated like a second class player just for not jumping ship to a top tier like some circles think you're "supposed" to do if you want to compete.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Soa friend showed me 2 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho
First of all holy **** was this a Toonami dub?
Second, holy **** this is gooooooood
I'm glad you like it.

You probably saw the uncut version, but the edited version still kept the music and script at least, which is more than I could say for a lot of dubs at the time...

D

Deleted member

It has been a great day for me with the Square thread, a DQ rep getting pretty likely to get in Smash and the Fantastic Four being teased by Marvel Games (maybe for UA3, which i’m starting to open to).

2019 is looking like a better year than 2018 for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At this point I wanna think "brave" lacks any relevant meaning and they just added the data with a placeholder, maybe random name for the file. I mean, Nintendo wants to go with the unexpected choice thing and these stuff would spoil a surprise, and Im sure they remember the Roy/Ryu datamine.

....however then I remember Nintendo always forgets its mistakes. :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Neither do I.

BUT I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.
I WANT THAT AND THE FANTASTIC FOUR IN ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3 BROTHER.

AND BOTH ARE PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN NOW IF THE TEASES ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR.

Chrono.

Oh my god Tobyfox just btfo'd MatPat LOL.

This year is great already.
At this point I wanna think "brave" lacks any relevant meaning and they just added the data with a placeholder, maybe random name for the file. I mean, Nintendo wants to go with the unexpected choice thing and these stuff would spoil a surprise, and Im sure they remember the Roy/Ryu datamine.

....however then I remember Nintendo always forgets its mistakes. :V
Bayonetta's parameters were also in Smash 4 long before her announcement, so there's also that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
People taking DOOM/Steve/Hayabusa as gospel really annoy me.

Granted Steve is someone who I thought was very likely beforehand but neither he or the other two are confirmed despite that rumor floating around. All of which, by the way is pretty faulty with it's statements.
I guess it's appropriate for the work of a ninja to go unnoticed?
It was the work of Shishoe's Echo Fighter, Moyhoeiε
I don't know why, but I keep thinking "Brave" might relate to Yuri Lowell, but that's just the hopeful in me and is mainly a fun guess.
It's 99.9% Erdrick but having a Tales character like Lloyd would be pretty cool. Also nice to see you again. Been some time since you posted here.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Reasons 2019 has been good so far to me at least: Monty Python and the Holy Grail being released on Netflix in the US, Kingdom Hearts III coming out at the end of this month and Resident Evil 2 remake, and going with my friends to see the US release of Dragon Ball Super Broly when it comes out in theaters. :grin:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Granted Steve is someone who I thought was very likely beforehand but neither he or the other two are confirmed despite that rumor floating around. All of which, by the way is pretty faulty with it's statements.

It was the work of Shishoe's Echo Fighter, Moyhoeiε

It's 99.9% Erdrick but having a Tales character like Lloyd would be pretty cool. Also nice to see you again. Been some time since you posted here.
You can’t say that the Doomguy being in Smash wouldn’t be insane. I don’t care about Ryu and Steve but we need the Doomguy!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I do want Doomguy, but I have bad luck when it comes to leaks I want to be true. And I only semi-want this to be true, so...Steve is in and Doomguy isn't?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yeah, the characters themselves are fine. They're all icons in their own right and I could see even DOOMguy happening.

It's the statements that are really off for me. Especially in regards to the whole Steve was pushed behind deal.

I think what Steve (heh) from GameXplain said makes a good amount of sense. So far everything from this rumor that's been proven true has a direct link to SEGA and Atlus, so maybe whoever wrote this was only privy to that information and threw everything else in just for fun. Similar to many other proven leaks.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Like I said, I'd be very "meh" if it was Erdrick, honestly, hence my hopes for Yuri Lowell. Of course, if Erdrick gets in, I'll congratulate his fans and be happy for them as everyone should be.

Either way, good to see you as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom