• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Feel like I'm being unnecessarily savage.
Cept to Other M.

Don't like feeling like I'm being unnecessarily savage.
Cept to Other M.

Here's something funny to maybe cosmically even that out before I hopefully go to sleep.

622727d.jpg

D

Deleted member

>Mind Over Mutant released in 2008. The Skylanders content for Crash and N.Sane Trilogy got revealed in 2015.
The Crash Bandicoot fans like me had to wait about 7 years to see anything new for the franchise.

>Everyone knows how it went for Metroid fans after Other M.

>Before Godzilla 2014, the last movie of the franchise was Final Wars in 2001 (around 13 years).

>The Fantastic Four got kicked from any media for 4 years until 2018.

If there’s a person who knows about forgotten or missed franchises, it would be I.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
F-Zero at least has Smash Bros. Advance Wars can't even have that.
They got a spirit and their much larger cousin Fire Emblem...close enough to a playable character

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They got a spirit and their much larger cousin Fire Emblem...close enough to a playable character
Literally not the same thing. I don't even see how you can imply that.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Huh, I never realized :ultincineroar:'s Revenge ran on a 1-minute timer. Way more generous than what :ultcloud:'s Limit Break is now.

Iridium

Smash Hero
He gets pissed, then it takes him a minute to cool off.
Hoping what the guide is telling happens to be true.

Apparently the buff stacks from it resets the timer too. I like me some broken jank in the afternoon. Still taking that.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
It stacks?

I gotta test that.
Yeah, if you use it repeatedly, it can stack in power. Kind of depends of the power of the move used on it, but perhaps 2 to 4 would work for maximum effect.

Risky, but very rewarding at the same time.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh, I just beat Celeste. What can I say? Great gameplay with amazing options if the game's carefully woven design may have been a bit too much for you, lots of replayability as it's fun to speedrun and there's the Strawberries and alternative versions of stages, great music which I honestly can't get enough of and the story. MY GOD the story. Madeline is one of the most "I want to hug her" characters I've seen in a while. The story deals with mental health and does it in a way I honestly had to take a break and ponder for a bit as I felt "****, that came a little too close at home". It's atmosphere helps do this too, with Chapter 5, AKA Those ****ing Mirrors being an annoying level but really unnerving at the same time. Finding out what the voice actually says doesn't make me feel more comfortable either.

Gwen's rating: Get this if you can. It has something for everyone and despite how I usually ignore the Shill Awards, I'm glad I played something that won something there

D

Deleted member

Oh, I just beat Celeste. What can I say? Great gameplay with amazing options if the game's carefully woven design may have been a bit too much for you, lots of replayability as it's fun to speedrun and there's the Strawberries and alternative versions of stages, great music which I honestly can't get enough of and the story. MY GOD the story. Madeline is one of the most "I want to hug her" characters I've seen in a while. The story deals with mental health and does it in a way I honestly had to take a break and ponder for a bit as I felt "****, that came a little too close at home". It's atmosphere helps do this too, with Chapter 5, AKA Those ****ing Mirrors being an annoying level but really unnerving at the same time. Finding out what the voice actually says doesn't make me feel more comfortable either.

Gwen's rating: Get this if you can. It has something for everyone and despite how I usually ignore the Shill Awards, I'm glad I played something that won something there
I’ll try it as soon as possible.

Good review!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m playing new game plus to unlock the rest of the skill tree. Only the character unlock fights give a decent amount of skill points.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just did the tournament challenge where you need a 32 character tourney with a human winner. The whole time I’m like “why are these guys so tough?” After I won I noticed they were all level 9.

Apparently I can beat level 9’s in Ultimate!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait that's not true. There was a theory I saw online that proved that BotW Zelda is still trapped in the BotW stage.
:ultzelda:sealed all the other Zelda's away so they can never challenge her place in Smash Bros.

Because she's the only one we need.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wrongo!

Botw Zelda is playable too. She’s dressed up as Sheik.
That was the agreement BoTW Zelda made with Ultimate Zelda so she wouldn't get sealed away.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also in that tourney I got one of those achievements without doing anything. There was a K. Rool in the tourney and it lost so I got that one without participating lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I think both TP Zelda and BOTW Zelda look aesthetically nice. But, BOTW Zelda has a little more personality in that she's more exuberant when she fights. TP Zelda's got that super serious face all the time that BOTW Zelda lacks, because BOTW Zelda has more personality. Also, BOTW Zelda/Ultimate Zelda is actually decent in viability.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I finished Who Framed Roger Rabbit today. I really liked it, though I do have to nitpick about Tom and Jerry not being in it, especially since Spike got his own cameo.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I finished Who Framed Roger Rabbit today. I really liked it, though I do have to nitpick about Tom and Jerry not being in it, especially since Spike got his own cameo.
They were originally gonna make an appearance, but it just never ended up happening

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I got New Leaf today. Do you have any tips for someone who’s new to series?
ayoooo

Well the island, which comes later, is a good place to earn bells because of the beetles there. Other then that, I think its good to play as you want, how you want but do beware, Villagers will freaking move in ANYWHERE so be careful where you plant your fruit trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom