• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I had idea for a crossover game. It'd be a fighting game that pits multiple JRPG series against one another.

The series I wanted to include are:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Pokemon
  • Tales of
  • Shin Megami Tensei
  • Dragon Quest
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Persona
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Legend of Heroes
  • Souls
  • Chrono Trigger
I was considering Nier and Granblue, but I'm not sure if they count.
I would also add Shining (Resonance) and Valkyria Chronicles into this list. And probably Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Wild Arms, Sakura Wars,Monster Hunter, God Eater, Phantasy Star, .hack, and Star Ocean as well.
So... what will the game be called?
The closest we ever get when it comes to a huge JRPG crossover is the Project X Zone series but this is just a weird JRPG... not really a fighting game...
I'm kinda just down lately.

Not a great start to the new year.

What do you guys do when you're feeling down?
Think about the reason why I feel down?
And then, this might sound stupid, just... man up... or do something relaxing I guess, like playing video games and listen to video game music.
My Discord is Mew2Chainz#2094
Feel free to add me.
Ok, but why? For voice chat? What games do you play? Do you want some gaming topic chat?
Honest to god I think 2B might be in Smash
View attachment 185261
Yoko Taro is a legend
Like I mentioned on my last post, I really wouldn't be surprised if we get 2B in Smash lol.
2B for Smesh

And if CERO gets stingy again due the outfit, just give her tights. :denzel:
I will be very curious as to how they will censor 2B...
"There is something off here-" *looks ti the left*
"whoa jesus"
Some note:
This Nier Automata screenshot is simply from Nintendolife link, no purpose besides that lol.
I actually haven't look at pages after 3464, and whoa, people were talking about 2B in Smash already.
I'm done for the day, thanks for the matches @Moydow mario123007 mario123007

Also, I saw this on my TL
View attachment 185298
People are complaining about this because of either Unova or Castke Siege. Really, this is easily the best stagelist I've seen so far. Only thing I believe should change is adding WarioWare but people are already ******** about it.
Pretty that's a mistag right there lol. I didn't play Smash Bros with you, but hopefully sometime in the furture we can.

Can't wait to wait Genesis 6

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want more DK stuff on Switch.

Maybe a new game or at least K.Rool and Dixie in Mario Tennis Aces.
The latter is possible, but that first one would take a year or two based on Retro’s way in making games

D

Deleted member

I would also add Shining (Resonance) and Valkyria Chronicles into this list. And probably Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Wild Arms, Sakura Wars,Monster Hunter, God Eater, Phantasy Star, .hack, and Star Ocean as well.
So... what will the game be called?
The closest we ever get when it comes to a huge JRPG crossover is the Project X Zone series but this is just a weird JRPG... not really a fighting game...

Think about the reason why I feel down?
And then, this might sound stupid, just... man up... or do something relaxing I guess, like playing video games and listen to video game music.

Ok, but why? For voice chat? What games do you play? Do you want some gaming topic chat?

Like I mentioned on my last post, I really wouldn't be surprised if we get 2B in Smash lol.

I will be very curious as to how they will censor 2B...

Some note:
This Nier Automata screenshot is simply from Nintendolife link, no purpose besides that lol.
I actually haven't look at pages after 3464, and whoa, people were talking about 2B in Smash already.

Pretty that's a mistag right there lol. I didn't play Smash Bros with you, but hopefully sometime in the furture we can.

Can't wait to wait Genesis 6
Yeah, we figured that. I simply assumed it was you because their name was Mario lol
I’m starving for Smash Ultimate/MP4/Bayo 3/FE3H/MUA3 news
Only Smash fans can get thirsty for news of a game that already came out.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yes please, so cute
Are any Octopath Traveler x Animal Crossing fanarts out there? I remember there is but can't find it.

Yeah, we figured that. I simply assumed it was you because their name was Mario lol
Still hope we can play Smash sometime, or Splatoon 2 since there's Splatfest going on this weekend.
Another user here (forgot who) was asking for Discord names so I figured I’d put mine there. *shrugs*
Ok, to be fair, I don't use much Discord recently...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been struggling to come up with sufficiently entertaining fanfic/original fic scenarios in my head, but for some reason my shower thoughts landed on "Dark Samus Beach Episode."

Like, I don't know much about Metroid, but I've seen a screenshot of a boss fight so I'm just imagining this skeletal/visceral entity futilely wearing a red strap bikini over their see-through body and whining about how they don't see what mortals see in all this. Then they notice some other characters lining up for Beach Volleyball and talk a lot of smack about conquering lesser beings at their primitive competition only to get randomly smacked in the face with a beach ball with an audible *pthoink*.

IDK Metroid fans tell me how much of a violation of lore this is or isn't.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Only Smash fans can get thirsty for news of a game that already came out.
well of course...I need info on the Plant God

D

Deleted member

I've been struggling to come up with sufficiently entertaining fanfic/original fic scenarios in my head, but for some reason my shower thoughts landed on "Dark Samus Beach Episode."

Like, I don't know much about Metroid, but I've seen a screenshot of a boss fight so I'm just imagining this skeletal/visceral entity futilely wearing a red strap bikini over their see-through body and whining about how they don't see what mortals see in all this. Then they notice some other characters lining up for Beach Volleyball and talk a lot of smack about conquering lesser beings at their primitive competition only to get randomly smacked in the face with a beach ball with an audible *pthoink*.

Metroid fan here:
Please draw Dark Samus in a bikini

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh man, saw this on Twitter and this is just awesome.

Hope Bravely Default 3 can really be a thing soon.

D

Deleted member

I have great news about the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro franchises.

This youtuber is one of my Spyro pals on Twitter, btw.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I keep adding characters to my Smash roster lol

I added Ice Climbers(some how I forgot them?), Young Link and Ravio.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I have great news about the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro franchises.

This youtuber is one of my Spyro pals on Twitter, btw.
Hopefully a Switch port for Reignited will be announced at the next Direct. It would sell like hotcakes I’m sure.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Be grateful you're not starving for Pikmin 4 news instead... like I am.
Still less painful of a starvation mode than those still waiting on Mother 3 coming to the US or anything F-Zero related

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At this rate might as well forget about Half Life 3.
MAKE ME!

Isn't there a group working on a fan iteration of HL3? Probably the best we're going to get.
I believe so. Project Borealis, right?

Whether an official HL3 or HL2 Episode 3 comes to be someday, I am interested in the fan project. With that and other projects like Black Mesa advancing, I've seen some people saying that Half-Life feels like it belongs more to it's fanbase nowadays, which I kinda agree with, tbh.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would like to, but... don't have time...

There are rumors of a Nintendo Direct coming in January 10... which somewhat makes sense.
But I saw an IGN forum thread that mentions the same date but also has the info of the Direct, as usual, take it with a huge grain of salt and let's check it out:
Meh... pretty good but...nothing that mind blowing

Alright...
Not gonna say this is out right fake but... if this turns out to be true, EVEN like 80% of this info being true. This Direct could be even more better than the September Direct last year.

Also, I checked Nintendolife's port wishlists, and yeah most of them are super obvious... and I have made my short list before but my standard was only Japanese developed/published games because these games are far more feasible.
Besides Granblue Fantasy Re Link, Nier: Automata was also on my list too

This also made me think of something, with Joker being announced for Smash Bros... I can be somewhat confident and not surprised if we have 2B being the 2nd DLC character along with the announcement of Nier Automata coming to Switch, or vice versa. She could be the 2nd SquareEnix/ Platinum Games character be in Smash Bros after Cloud and Bayonetta.

But still, Kingdom Heart's Sora has the equal chance if we don't consider Disney... only time will tell.
This would be nice but I doubt it’s real. I could see a lot of announcements but I can’t see f zero coming in any way shape or form.

And the lack of animal crossing makes no sense. Multiple sources were saying the game could release early 2019 and is basically done.

Not to mention no smash announcement or coverage wouldn’t make sense. I could see them announce someone else like how lucas was announced after mewtwo got gameplay for 4.

But I could also see no newcomer. I don’t see them not touching upon it’s sucess, and I can’t see ya not get the release date for pp. joker getting a trailer is unlikely but I think we are for sure seeing the release date for pp next direct

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Animal Crossing is a toddler's early furry fantasy. Change my mind.

But in all seriousness, does anyone think a Mario RPG could come out this year or next year? M&L or a Paper Mario. Cause I'm starved.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
"Dark Samus Beach Episode."

On the one-to-ten-point scale of violation this ranks roughly at "damn, girl, buy it dinner first."

It has my blessing. Link me.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

After Other M being partially done by the guys that did something called "Extreme Beach Bolley Ball" (and actually seeing an April Fools joke about that in a magazine), I don't know anymore.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Just came from doing some shopping with the family and cleaning lotsa stuff. Now I know how the Smash characters feel when they carry those big boxes lol.

Gonna play some Smash to rest a bit, if anyone wants to play some arena battles let me know.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
After Other M being partially done by the guys that did something called "Extreme Beach Bolley Ball" (and actually seeing an April Fools joke about that in a magazine), I don't know anymore.
Keeping in mind my prior ranking of Cori's "Dark Samus Beach Episode," we can probably put Other M on the lore violation scale around "ravenous tentacle monster."

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Half Life is still one of my most favorite game series of all time. Even if Valvo is treating it like garbage, the fanbase will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom