• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

To the Link player who had Omega 2-stock, 3 min as their ruleset: getting dunked on by Ridley on Sudden Death was more than you deserved.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Exactly my idea. Imagine those glorious original Toriyama DQ3 designs in brilliant 3D.
Reminds me of how absolutely popular the female generic class characters are in Japan. It's insane how the generic characters, like say Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, get overlooked compared to the main characters in most games, yet the female generic characters in DQ3 get practically just about as much, if not more, fanart as the main character.

D

Deleted member

I'm interested, if I'm not too late? :p

also I require the source of that Forrest art
Been doing quickplay matches since I knew it'd take a while :p
I'll set up the arena and then find the sauce

ID: C20GH
Password: 456321

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To the Link player who had Omega 2-stock, 3 min as their ruleset: getting dunked on by Ridley on Sudden Death was more than you deserved.
That sounds like a ****ing stupid *** ruleset

Iridium

Smash Hero
RIP Bob Einstein. Also RIP Blake Nordstrom. Well, life really does suck.

Did not expect to hear of this today.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I worked out yesterday morning at 5 am, worked till 3pm, gave blood around 4 pm, stayed up till like 2 am afterwards, went back to the gym at 5 am this morning, I've been awake since, I have to get up and go back to the gym at 5 am, and then work from 8 am to 4 pm.

I am ****ing exhausted.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I worked out yesterday morning at 5 am, worked till 3pm, gave blood around 4 pm, stayed up till like 2 am afterwards, went back to the gym at 5 am this morning, I've been awake since, I have to get up and go back to the gym at 5 am, and then work from 8 am to 4 pm.

I am ****ing exhausted.
You only got three hours of sleep last night?

D

Deleted member

I'm done for the day, thanks for the matches Moydow Moydow mario123007 mario123007

Also, I saw this on my TL
Dv8kF4uUUAAJ2RO.jpeg

People are complaining about this because of either Unova or Castke Siege. Really, this is easily the best stagelist I've seen so far. Only thing I believe should change is adding WarioWare but people are already ******** about it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm done for the day, thanks for the matches Moydow Moydow mario123007 mario123007

View attachment 185298
People are complaining about this because of either Unova or Castke Siege. Really, this is easily the best stagelist I've seen so far. Only thing I believe should change is adding WarioWare but people are already ******** about it.
>starter: lylat cruise

1513673813319.jpg

They really want to keep that jank ass stage?

KMDP

Smash Legend

View attachment 185298
I was about to say "Where's WarioWare?", glad you agree. :laugh:
>starter: lylat cruise

View attachment 185300

They really want to keep that jank *** stage?
The stage doesn't tilt with Hazards off.

To be honest, I didn't even notice that Lylat Cruise was there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Holy **** what the hell is going down in Steven Universe?! This is looking so good.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure it was that Mario? Since they haven't been on here since yesterday, so... Was it someone else from here or did some randomer just guess the password? :p
But my password was foolproof!
But how big of a coincidence another "Mario" showed up then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom