• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm done for the day, thanks for the matches @Moydow mario123007 mario123007

Also, I saw this on my TL
View attachment 185298
People are complaining about this because of either Unova or Castke Siege. Really, this is easily the best stagelist I've seen so far. Only thing I believe should change is adding WarioWare but people are already ******** about it.
Agreed, I know Castle Siege and Unova are controversial for different reasons, but honestly I feel both make strong enough cases to be used in competitive play. So I appreciate Genesis actually giving them a shot here since it'll allow them to get a chance to shine and show how they'll be in an competitive setting instead of just ignoring them outright.

Also thirding Warioware being included in the future, M2K made a good case for it and I don't think the problems brought up against it trounce its positives and the variety it'll bring to the table.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Still can't believe :ultkrool: is in Smash Bros. Been dreaming of him to make it into the franchise since 2008, and I defo am excited to play as him. I plan on using him more in matches sooner rather than later.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Still can't believe :ultkrool: is in Smash Bros. Been dreaming of him to make it into the franchise since 2008, and I defo am excited to play as him. I plan on using him more in matches sooner rather than later.
:ultkrool: is so fun. His down special also reflects projectiles!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imma just leave this picture here (not a meme)
35D34C08-4A97-4B54-B618-8B5937B3DF1E.jpeg

Holy **** what the hell is going down in Steven Universe?! This is looking so good.
**** is going on...ruthless and awesome ****

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
He's super fun to play.
He definitely is!
I also love the remix of the boss fight theme he has in DKC2 in Crocodile Cacophony. Considering the sick electric guitar riff in it, along with how it's one of my favorite video game songs from one of my favorite video games ever...it's a match made in heaven.

Noipoi

Howdy!
He definitely is!
I also love the remix of the boss fight theme he has in DKC2 in Crocodile Cacophony. Considering the sick electric guitar riff in it, along with how it's one of my favorite video game songs from one of my favorite video games ever...it's a match made in heaven.
Gangplank galleon made me a believer.

He isn't my favorite to play (that honor goes to :ultincineroar:) but he's probably second or third.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gangplank galleon made me a believer.

He isn't my favorite to play (that honor goes to :ultincineroar:) but he's probably second or third.
He's one of the characters I'm interested in using as an alternate main.
Right now it goes like this:

1. :ultness:
2. :ultmario:
3. :ultpichu:
4. A toss-up between :ultbayonetta:, :ultwolf:, and :ultkrool:. My other characters I'm interested in have fallen down slightly lol

Iridium

Smash Hero
Emotional abuse is being criminalized in Ireland now? Weirdest thing for me to find out today, out of randomness.

Fair enough, at least.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He's one of the characters I'm interested in using as an alternate main.
Right now it goes like this:

1. :ultness:
2. :ultmario:
3. :ultpichu:
4. A toss-up between :ultbayonetta:, :ultwolf:, and :ultkrool:. My other characters I'm interested in have fallen down slightly lol
My top 5 characters goes like this

:ultpit:
:ultinkling:
:ultpiranha:
:ultsonic:
:ultdarkpit:
With :ultduckhunt::ultrosalina::ulttoonlink::ultdoc: all as no.5 and :ultmario::ultlink::ultpalutena::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultcorrin::ultlucina::ultdaisy::ultpichu: being for fun

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The only crime that came out of K. Rool's Inclusion is the fact that we don't have Lockjaw's Saga. Then again. We did get Snakey Chantey, Gangplank, and Crocodile Cacophony so I can't complain too much.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Also, I'm watching One-Punch Man for the first time ever and....

Why did Piccolo paint himself dark blue? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Because Humans have been so cruel to Mother Earth he went Blue with rage.
Disclaimer: I put way too much thought into too many joke responses, none of them really worked (except in a sort of anti-humour way), so take this one.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If anyone wants to play against a Tired Swamp, I set up an arena called Swamp House Casuals.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Happy new year people, I forgot to say it here.

Does any of you guys want to play some arena matches in Ultimate? I'm a bit tired of quickplay, and I see plenty of people on my friend list playing, so I was hoping some of you would like to play.
I would like to, but... don't have time...

There are rumors of a Nintendo Direct coming in January 10... which somewhat makes sense.
But I saw an IGN forum thread that mentions the same date but also has the info of the Direct, as usual, take it with a huge grain of salt and let's check it out:
First, we have a new update to Splatoon 2, with the usual update stuff. New SplatGear, a new map, etc.

Next, Street Fighter V is coming to Switch as a port in April.

Mario Tennis Aces gets an update that adds Dixie Kong, Professor E. Gadd, and Cappy.

The rest of the Genesis Sonic games will join Sega Genesis Classics on the eShop throughout 2019, as well as several more miscellaneous Genesis games. Then, as a surprise, Dreamcast games will start joining the Classics, starting with Sonic Adventure and Jet Set Radio. Sega Dreamcast Classics will begin in May 2019.

The Wonderful 101 will be the next Wii U to Switch port, set for Fall. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe also gets a reminder.

Finally, we will get a new trailer for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
Meh... pretty good but...nothing that mind blowing

In preparation for Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch, Mortal Kombat X will come too, a month before 11.

Borderlands: The Human Collection will be ported to the Switch in April.

Fortnite: Save The World will be a surprise announcement for the day the Direct happens.

The Sims 4 will get a Switch port for the Summer.

Yoshi’s Crafted World gets a release date of April and will launch with an amiibo of Yoshi in a papercraft house.

Daemon X Machina gets a release date of July.

We have three indie games shown off for the Switch: a new Shantae, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, and Deltarune (The first console release).

Fire Emblem: Three Houses gets a release date of May.

Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection is announced for Summer.

Doom Eternal is shown off, along with an announcement of Fallout 3 with no release date.

The same teaser for Persona 5 R that was shown for the PS4 will premiere in English, confirming that something Persona 5 related is coming to the Switch besides Joker in Smash.

Grand Theft Auto V will come to the Switch in the summer.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5., 2.5., 2.8, 358/2 Days, Re: Coded, and KH3 will all come to the Switch throughout the year, similar to the barrage of Final Fantasy games.

Metroid Prime 4 will get a short cinematic teaser, that just shows Samus and Sylux battling.

We go back to Shinya Takahashi. He says his goodbyes, but has one final announcement for us.

We spend about a minute looking over a beautiful landscape, when suddenly, we zoom into a plant- and there is Captain Olimar with his Pikmin. PIKMIN 4, BABY!

Also, in Nintendo Treehouse Live, we get the brief announcement of the Pikmin Legacy Collection, a collection of Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and Pikmin 3.
Alright...
Not gonna say this is out right fake but... if this turns out to be true, EVEN like 80% of this info being true. This Direct could be even more better than the September Direct last year.

Also, I checked Nintendolife's port wishlists, and yeah most of them are super obvious... and I have made my short list before but my standard was only Japanese developed/published games because these games are far more feasible.
Besides Granblue Fantasy Re Link, Nier: Automata was also on my list too

This also made me think of something, with Joker being announced for Smash Bros... I can be somewhat confident and not surprised if we have 2B being the 2nd DLC character along with the announcement of Nier Automata coming to Switch, or vice versa. She could be the 2nd SquareEnix/ Platinum Games character be in Smash Bros after Cloud and Bayonetta.

But still, Kingdom Heart's Sora has the equal chance if we don't consider Disney... only time will tell.

D

Deleted member

The Ultimate remix of We're Robots is my new favorite Mega Man track, it's just so jazzy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wonder why people feel the need to tell others that the way they're going Animal Crossing is wrong. I remember seeing a lot of people say that when you time travel that you're playing Animal Crossing wrong and that's not how it's supposed to be played

D

Deleted member

I wonder why people feel the need to tell others that the way they're going Animal Crossing is wrong. I remember seeing a lot of people say that when you time travel that you're playing Animal Crossing wrong and that's not how it's supposed to be played
I find that dumb.

If they want to play the game that way, they should be free to do so, and not be called for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom